Chads are rare but not as rare as u make them out to be

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

biggest rotter on the internet
JFL at people on this forum who claim they’ve never seen a 6+ PSL chad irl. I have in hs I’ve already mentioned there was 2 in my grade, there’s some in uni and very tall Chadlites too and when I worked in more upper class areas I saw chads.

Like they some of them are straight up going to model soon and are legit model tier. 6 PSL Is 1 in 1000 but that’s like accounting for all ages, genders & maybe global. JFL there’s also plenty of truecel tier people irl if you go outside enough I’ve seen a birdcel legit B02cel level or maybe lower.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Aditya., Autisticbrokeass2, Heinrich Schmidt and 14 others
@St.TikTokcel 5 PSL, 6’2, 20 bideltoid claim isn’t wrong tbh in the west but hes like some pollack living in some central Asian country claiming he sees that regularly.

However in the west it isn’t uncommon.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692 and Xtra
Chad is subjective, to .is Chad is anyone White and taller than 5'4 while to .org Chad is only 7 foot 10 PSL

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Mewton, ManletBlackcel and 18 others
Chad was fucking my oneitis man

• +1
Reactions: Egyptianmogger

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: ManletBlackcel, mogstars, zharupodrugu and 9 others
@St.TikTokcel 5 PSL, 6’2, 20 bideltoid claim isn’t wrong tbh in the west but hes like some pollack living in some central Asian country claiming he sees that regularly.

However in the west it isn’t uncommon.
hes an obvious larper he says 6'0 is incel tier height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HitAndRun, Heinrich Schmidt, Kamui and 1 other person
Chad is subjective, to .is Chad is anyone White and taller than 5'4 while to .org Chad is only 7 foot 10 PSL
.is definition of chad is legit retard tier that’s different most of the users there overrate hard. However .org ‘s definition of chad is mainly 6 - 6.5+ PSL. Anyone who says otherwise is making up their own definition

• +1
Reactions: Heinrich Schmidt, Xtra and Razoff
incels.is are full of retards who think a 6'0 5/10 white guy is a chad

• +1
Reactions: Petsmart
Please post your best example of a chad

• +1
Reactions: greywind, hardestmfintheroom, mirrormogger and 1 other person
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and Allornothing
hes an obvious larper he says 6'0 is incel tier height
He says in his shithole country that 99% of guys mog him at 6’0. 6’0 is definitely very common but pretending there isn’t a large amount of manlets irl Is cope. I know some guys legit 19 and 5’2/5’3

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and Xtra
Chadlets are not uncommon amongst zoomies
They are manlets, but they have chiseled jaws, good bones and everything
I still heightmog them at 6'3 though. Italians aren't tall on average

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel
Please post your best example of a chad
A 6.5 PSL gigachad or solid chad would be Jeff Seid, Johnny Depp, Zayn
6 PSL lower level chad would be David Laid, prime Ronaldo, Robert Pattinson

Off the top of my head.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, HitAndRun and Petsmart
Chadlets are not uncommon amongst zoomies
They are manlets, but they have chiseled jaws, good bones and everything
I still heightmog them at 6'3 though. Italians aren't tall on average
The chads Im talking about were 6’2 - 6’3 I’m not even gonna lie. By very tall Chadlites I’m talking about legit 6’7/6’8 facial tier Chadlite Zoomers

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692, nofap and HeightPilledum
op thinks criro and jeff seid are chads

explains a lot

of course nigga u will see people like that everyday

@St.TikTokcel

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, NoReedemingFeature, st.hamudi but 6‘5 and 5 others
The chads Im talking about were 6’2 - 6’3 I’m not even gonna lie. By very tall Chadlites I’m talking about legit 6’7/6’8 facial tier Chadlite Zoomers
By Chad I'm talking about face only
Ive seen some insane faces out there, but usually they are shorter than me
I guess they had to be nerfed somehow
I don't know where you are from but 6'2 is very tall here

• +1
social context matters

like for an example in a specific school the top 5% guys will be considered chads but its possible they go to a uni with lots more of people and more good looking guys and they get downgraded to htn

• +1
Reactions: pig_face and ElTruecel
every guy i see with gf is at least 6pl 6ft lol

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel and Latinolooksmaxxer

explains a lot

@St.TikTokcel
inb4 you rate pitt as htn

• +1
Reactions: greywind, pig_face and ElTruecel

explains a lot

@St.TikTokcel
7F856F6B C402 463E A9CE BB76FF68998F

Are you retarded? Jeff seid is the textbook definition of the all American chad this isn’t isn’t a debate it’s an objective fact he’s a chad.

Bro the pioneers of the Blackpill legit stated jeff seid is the textbook American chad JFL at you.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, piec, SteveRogers and 3 others
Are you dutch that you see 6’7 chadlites?

View attachment 2725107
Are you retarded? Jeff seid is the textbook definition of the all American chad this isn’t isn’t a debate it’s an objective fact he’s a chad.

Bro the pioneers of the Blackpill legit stated jeff seid is the textbook American chad JFL at you.
his face isnt impressive dude i saw him million times

he is a manlet who benefited from 2015 gymcel culture

of course pioneers, i was thinking like them back then. also thought zyzz is chad

they both fucked mid girls and relied on body

• Hmm...
View attachment 2725107

literally 15 year old slavcel from my poorest block of baltic states

you havent seen real moggers bro

• Hmm...
View attachment 2725107

Tbh my mate is better looking facially than Jeff Seid and not even the biggest chad I’ve been friends with. The best looking guy I’ve ever seen was a good friend of mine, he looked like a tanned sterling archer/henry cavill

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 21899
By Chad I'm talking about face only
Ive seen some insane faces out there, but usually they are shorter than me
I guess they had to be nerfed somehow
I don't know where you are from but 6'2 is very tall here
yea they had good height and insane face.
his face isnt impressive dude i saw him million times

he is a manlet who benefited from 2015 gymcel culture

of course pioneers, i was thinking like them back then. also thought zyzz is chad

they both fucked mid girls and relied on body
Jeff seid has the chad archetype lol. Prime Jeff Seid is 6.5 PSL he has legit top tier facial aesthetics plus he is the textbook definition of the solid chad is he not?
literally 15 year old slavcel from my poorest block of baltic states

you havent seen real moggers bro
Post someone you think is a true chad or 6.5 PSL I’m curious
Tbh my mate is better looking facially than Jeff Seid and not even the biggest chad I’ve been friends with. The best looking guy I’ve ever seen was a good friend of mine, he looked like a tanned sterling archer/henry cavill
Prime Henry Cavill is one of the best looking dudes in an industry filled with one of the most good looking dudes. If your mate does look like that then he will most likely find some good status due to his looks alone.

Are you dutch that you see 6’7 chadlites?
No I live in America and I don’t regularly see tallfags ofc. If you’re in the city the average person is going to be 5’8 - 6’2 realistically.

However in university it’s not uncommon to see tallfags and in a standard middle/HS here the tallest person in that school is around 6’8 / 6’9 for the most part. But the thing there’s plenty of giga manlets you’ll see as well.

In some areas I’ll be the tallest or one of the taller & in others I’ll be the shortest at 5’11

There are more countries than India, you know?
i don't live in india retard. i live in a white country and most men are 5'9-5'10. keep claiming to get heightmogged by 99% of men its cagefuel

• JFL
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
He says in his shithole country that 99% of guys mog him at 6’0. 6’0 is definitely very common but pretending there isn’t a large amount of manlets irl Is cope. I know some guys legit 19 and 5’2/5’3
6'0 is 2-3 inches above avg depending on the area. he is obviously a troll

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, St.TikTokcel and ElTruecel
i don't live in india retard. i live in a white country and most men are 5'9-5'10. keep claiming to get heightmogged by 99% of men its cagefuel
UK is not white anymore, brotha.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: piec and Xangsane
They were Ricecels for the most part. Also regardless you’re a pollack 6 foot to you is probably 170cm.
No point in larping about being a manle and yes 6'0 here is like 5'8 in the US

No point in larping about being a manle and yes 6'0 here is like 5'8 in the US
you legit say the average guy in your country is 6’2 and you at 6 foot are bottom 1%.
So a 2 inch difference in height causes that big of a disparity?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 51465 and St.TikTokcel
you legit say the average guy in your country is 6’2 and you at 6 foot are bottom 1%.
So a 2 inch difference in height causes that big of a disparity?
I didn't choose to be born this way. Most nordcucks can attest to this.

I didn't choose to be born this way. Most nordcucks can attest to this.
So you don’t see people shorter than you aka shorter than 6 foot irl?

• +1
Reactions: St.TikTokcel
  • Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel and Deleted member 51465
Whenever i feel low iq i remember @ElTruecel exists, and is infinitely times lower iq

Whenever i feel low iq i remember @ElTruecel exists, and is infinitely times lower iq
:lul: :lul: No way someone like you is talking. You’ve been sperging out for a while because of the ratings I gave to Bryce hall & Elliot Rodger.

Sorry but not only I am a better rater I iq mog you hard.

:lul: :lul: No way someone like you is talking. You’ve been sperging out for a while because of the ratings I gave to Bryce hall & Elliot Rodger.

Sorry but not only I am a better rater I iq mog you hard.
bryce hall same level as elliot rodger. Both will struggle and be incels theory
Vinnie Hacker HTN Neymar HTN
Jeff Seid muh Chad
Ur brain is cooked ur a low iq retard

bryce hall same level as elliot rodger.
Nope I said range. Bryce hall is 4.5 PSL and ER is 4 psl. Not really hard to understand if you think Bryce hall is attractive then automatically your ratings are shit.
Both will struggle and be incels theory
Vinnie Hacker HTN Neymar HTN
Vinnie hacker is 5.5 PSL while Neymar is 5 PSL. Again it was a range retard.
Jeff Seid muh Chad
Ur brain is cooked ur a low iq retard
LOL? So Bryce hall is a HTN and Vinnie hacker/Neymar are supposedly chadlite tier but Jeff Seid isn’t chad??

Lol
702C13B1 8A8E 407C B382 92904E75C1EA
B724EABE 6F09 4709 8C2F 1BC0773AD0C6
View attachment 56FD38B8-5700-4421-8C18-06AC755606F3.webp
2702D668 9B3D 40E9 A602 79F00E4D4CDC

so you really believe they’re all the same rating or that close in rating?

• +1
Reactions: piec
Nope I said range. Bryce hall is 4.5 PSL and ER is 4 psl. Not really hard to understand if you think Bryce hall is attractive then automatically your ratings are shit.

Vinnie hacker is 5.5 PSL while Neymar is 5 PSL. Again it was a range retard.

LOL? So Bryce hall is a HTN and Vinnie hacker/Neymar are supposedly chadlite tier but Jeff Seid isn’t chad??

Lol
View attachment 2725530View attachment 2725534View attachment 2725535
View attachment 2725537
so you really believe they’re all the same rating?

no bryce hall is not that gl at all but not in the same range as muh elliot

Vinnie is much more GL than jeff seid and neymar just LOL at you

so is neymar honestly when it comes to seid

You are a meme and your iq doesnt push over 80 unfortunately. Idk about your looks obv but im assuming the truecel in your name stands for your absolute truecel giga low iq

View attachment 2725539
no bryce hall is not that gl at all but not in the same range as muh elliot
Clearly is. The only thing that works for him is his lower third which gives him that low trust douche bag pheno. He’s 4.5 PSL and er is 4 PSL.
View attachment 2725541
Vinnie is much more GL than jeff seid and neymar just LOL at you
I said he was more gl than Neymar can you read? Also I may even change my opinion on this looking at Vinnie hacker a bit more. Also no he’s not more good looking than prime Jeff seid are you retarded? No fucking way you actually argue they’re even close in PSL.
View attachment 2725544
View attachment 2725545
so is neymar honestly when it comes to seid
So cherry-pick a pic of Jeff seid past his prime & use a pic of Neymar in his prime where Jeff seid still mogs?
You are a meme and your iq doesnt push over 80 unfortunately. Idk about your looks obv but im assuming the truecel in your name stands for your absolute truecel giga low iq
So lemme get this straight Mr high iq rater

So Vinnie Hacker with a legit meh eye area even outside of the negative canthal tilt plus a more narrow jaw and Neymar with again a weaker narrow jaw & a longer meh midface mog jeff Seid?

So 2 guys with less striking features mog somebody with more forward growth, stronger prominent cheekbones, a far better striking eye area & a wider chiseled jaw. Legit basics u notice from first glance? They are not only on that level but supposedly better looking?

Clearly is. The only thing that works for him is his lower third which gives him that low trust douche bag pheno. He’s 4.5 PSL and er is 4 PSL.

I said he was more gl than Neymar can you read? Also I may even change my opinion on this looking at Vinnie hacker a bit more. Also no he’s not more good looking than prime Jeff seid are you retarded? No fucking way you actually argue they’re even close in PSL.

So cherry-pick a pic of Jeff seid past his prime & use a pic of Neymar in his prime where Jeff seid still mogs?

So lemme get this straight Mr high iq rater

So Vinnie Hacker with a legit meh eye area even outside of the negative canthal tilt plus a more narrow jaw and Neymar with again a weaker narrow jaw & a longer meh midface mog jeff Seid?

So 2 guys with less striking features mog somebody with more forward growth, stronger prominent cheekbones, a far better striking eye area & a wider chiseled jaw. Legit basics u notice from first glance? They are not only on that level but supposedly better looking?

Holy shit the amount of cope i regret reading this. Retard. Never rate again please

Holy shit the amount of cope i regret reading this. Retard. Never rate again please
You can’t even explain your ratings JFL there’s not a single feature any of those people u mentioned even on Jeff seid’s level :lul: .

I don’t think you can analyze facial features whatsoever it’s time for you to return to tiktok.

You can’t even explain your ratings JFL there’s not a single feature any of those people u mentioned even on Jeff seid’s level :lul: .

I don’t think you can analyze facial features whatsoever it’s time for you to return to tiktok.

Best nose ever. Insane jaw. Ideal lips. Eyes are good but your low iq subhuman raped brain cant tell and simply use the imagination since all of vinnies pics are from below angle. Top tier zygos. Coloring mog too, Literally what the fuck

looks like an autistic dalit
obv above avg but no not on the level of neither vinnie or neymar. So sorry

CHADS ARE A DIME A DOZEN YOU STUPID FUCKS

THE ONLY MEN GOING OUTSIDE ANYMORE ARE CHADS THANKS TO YOU VILE FUCKING INCELS AND YOUR CONSTANT BLACKPILL DEMORALIZATION

You haven’t seen a Chad trust most likely you’ve seen a HTN with blonde hair and 6+ seeing a Chad is like seeing an alien they don’t even look real you won’t ever forget the moment

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 51465, anthony111553, ElTruecel and 1 other person
View attachment 2725582View attachment 2725589
Best nose ever. Insane jaw. Ideal lips. Eyes are good but your low iq subhuman raped brain cant tell and simply use the imagination since all of vinnies pics are from below angle. Top tier zygos. Coloring mog too, Literally what the fuck
Is this a fucking troll :lul: . You think Vinnie hacker’s eye area & Zygos are better than Seid’s. Are you this fucking stupid bud there’s no way you aren’t a troll god you may be one of the worst raters on here. Also lol at coloring ok but they have the same eye color dumbass. For hair I mean ok is that really it?

Also u can just compare Vinnie hacker and Jeff seid in motion dumbass. Please show me a video of Vinnie hacker that compares to this?

View attachment 2725587
looks like an autistic dalit
obv above avg but no not on the level of neither vinnie or neymar. So sorry
:lul: Yup you’re a troll. So the only thing you can give to Vinnie hacker is lips & maybe nose. That’s it, that’s how he mogs jeff Seid? If you think his eye area and Zygos are jeff seid’s level you may have an iq below 80 like actually there’s no aesthetic argument you can even debate this in.

At this point you’re just wrong it’s not even an argument you legit are just denying facts.