Chads are rare but not as rare as u make them out to be

You haven’t seen a Chad trust most likely you’ve seen a HTN with blonde hair and 6+ seeing a Chad is like seeing an alien they don’t even look real you won’t ever forget the moment
No. I’ve seen them irl and they legit were chads and some like I said are getting into modeling. Someone who’s 6+ PSL even though I agree is 1 in 1000.

It’s still 1 in 1000 you see thousands of people and if you live in a decent area that isn’t a complete shithole which drives the percentage down. On top of the age range & 3rd world countries also driving it down lol you can probably find a chad in any decent college or school.

Chadlets are not uncommon amongst zoomies
They are manlets, but they have chiseled jaws, good bones and everything
I still heightmog them at 6'3 though. Italians aren't tall on average
What do you rate yourself

No. I’ve seen them irl and they legit were chads and some like I said are getting into modeling. Someone who’s 6+ PSL even though I agree is 1 in 1000.

It’s still 1 in 1000 you see thousands of people and if you live in a decent area that isn’t a complete shithole which drives the percentage down. On top of the age range & 3rd world countries also driving it down lol you can probably find a chad in any decent college or school.
How many of the chads we’re getting into modelling?

• +1
Reactions: ElTruecel

I mean most models are like 6-7 PSL not 9 if you they were chads which is 8.5-9.5 psl they would be very famous by now like O Pry and Barret unless they had dark triad pheno like de poot which is why de poot isn’t as popular as the other psl gods

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553 and ElTruecel
He says in his shithole country that 99% of guys mog him at 6’0. 6’0 is definitely very common but pretending there isn’t a large amount of manlets irl Is cope. I know some guys legit 19 and 5’2/5’3
5 2 isn't manlet that's midget tier

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: TheMaxxer333 and ElTruecel
What do they look like compared to the chads not modelling?
Idk I don’t remember all of them. One of them modeling is a robust prettyboy.
I mean most models are like 6-7 PSL not 9 if you they were chads which is 8.5-9.5 psl they would be very famous by now like O Pry and Barret unless they had dark triad pheno like de poot which is why de poot isn’t as popular as the other psl gods
PSL only goes up to 8. Most of the giga famous most attractive global models are 7 PSL usually and the most attractive people oat are usually 7.5 PSL max.

• +1
Reactions: Xangsane
What do they look like compared to the chads not modelling?
IMG 0029

• JFL

PSL only goes up to 8. Most of the giga famous most attractive global models are 7 PSL usually and the most attractive people oat are usually 7.5 PSL max.
Are robust prettyboys and prettyboys more likely to model than other archetypes?

• +1
i never seen anyone above htn in real life tbh

• Woah
Depends on what type of modeling & what they’re showing off. But for the most part robust prettyboys have more of that low dimorphic look and have high appeal to women. However some modeling agencies use guys more dimorphic that appeal more to men to sell a certain product.

• +1
yeah it don't really make sense, obviously the OP don't have the same ratting system as others so there's no point in what he's trying to say tbh.

Depends on what type of modeling & what they’re showing off. But for the most part robust prettyboys have more of that low dimorphic look and have high appeal to women. However some modeling agencies use guys more dimorphic that appeal more to men to sell a certain product.
Ah
I was wondering if you’re masc or Maesthetic you’re less likely to be a model

• +1
The ones aren’t modelling are more masc?
A little yea & less Neotenous.
Really? HTNs aren’t really uncommon amongst Zoomers tbh. However most are obviously going to be MTN and LTN with ofc truecels here and there

• +1
What about me
What’s my archetype

Really? HTNs aren’t really uncommon amongst Zoomers tbh. However most are obviously going to be MTN and LTN with ofc truecels here and there
So the guys with lower appeal to younger women are less likely to model

Subhuman cope Barret Opry De poot Prime Chico are definitely 8.5+psl if they’re 7psl almost everyone in this forum would be -2 psl subhuman :lul:

yeah it don't really make sense, obviously the OP don't have the same ratting system as others so there's no point in what he's trying to say tbh.
How so? Have you seen the people considered 6 PSL or the examples of chads people post. The people I’m talking about look similar and some of them have better features overall.
Ah
I was wondering if you’re masc or Maesthetic you’re less likely to be a model
Depends tbh. A lot of the more masculine chsds sometimes just get into acting rather than modeling

• +1
So the guys with lower appeal to younger women are less likely to model
no, ugly fucks are more likely to model, fucking kill youself annoying nigger

I just havent, most zoomers are ltn by org standarts. Well but ive seen stacylites though.

• Hmm...
How so? Have you seen the people considered 6 PSL or the examples of chads people post. The people I’m talking about look similar and some of them have better features overall.

Depends tbh. A lot of the more masculine chsds sometimes just get into acting rather than modeling
You’re making me want to go er
I missed my chance to model and I’m 5’9

Subhuman cope Barret Opry De poot Prime Chico are definitely 8.5+psl if they’re 7psl almost everyone in this forum would be -2 psl subhuman :lul:
What? JFL u stupid tiktok cels PSL only goes up to 8.

The PSL rating system only goes up to 8 PSL. There is no such thing as 8.5 PSL that doesn’t exist because the rating system only goes up to 8.

You’re just using a 1-10 scale not the PSL scale.
What about me
What’s my archetype
Prettyboy

• +1
Reactions: Tai Lung and Xangsane
What? JFL u stupid tiktok cels PSL only goes up to 8.

The PSL rating system only goes up to 8 PSL. There is no such thing as 8.5 PSL that doesn’t exist because the rating system only goes up to 8.

You’re just using a 1-10 scale not the PSL scale.

Prettyboy
Why prettyboy
Am I robust prettyboy since I’m quite muscular?

it's all cope, you only need 20 seconds to decide if someone's a chad and it's not with anayalizing features,

Why prettyboy
Am I robust prettyboy since I’m quite muscular?
No it looks like you have less dimorphism than the a robust prettyboy. robust prettyboy is more like young Henry Cavill. Bone structure isn’t super robust but def prettyboy

• +1
it's all cope, you only need 20 seconds to decide if someone's a chad and it's not with anayalizing features,
Yes I know I didn’t analyze their features when they were in my school, work, etc. But it’s kind of obvious to tell if someone’s attractive if they stand out it in looks to others which they did.

No it looks like you have less dimorphism than the a robust prettyboy. robust prettyboy is more like young Henry Cavill. Bone structure isn’t super robust but def prettyboy
These were from last year jfl. I noticed my jaw started to look a bit wider and my cheeks a bit more hollow now
I’m 26

• Hmm...
Yes I know I didn’t analyze their features when they were in my school, work, etc. But it’s kind of obvious to tell if someone’s attractive if they stand out it in looks to others which they did.
ill be honest i think David Laid is chad but not Jeff Seid

• Hmm...
What are their archetypes?
IMG 4928
IMG 4030
IMG 3294

• +1
hes an obvious larper he says 6'0 is incel tier height
honestly is, I work at a subway at 6'0 and all my male costumers were towing over at 6'4+. it's so over if you arent 6'2.5

honestly is, I work at a subway at 6'0 and all my male costumers were towing over at 6'4+. it's so over if you arent 6'2.5
even if thats true thats not the general population

JFL at people on this forum who claim they’ve never seen a 6+ PSL chad irl. I have in hs I’ve already mentioned there was 2 in my grade, there’s some in uni and very tall Chadlites too and when I worked in more upper class areas I saw chads.

Like they some of them are straight up going to model soon and are legit model tier. 6 PSL Is 1 in 1000 but that’s like accounting for all ages, genders & maybe global. JFL there’s also plenty of truecel tier people irl if you go outside enough I’ve seen a birdcel legit B02cel level or maybe lower.

even if thats true thats not the general population
no dude this shit had me freaking like at least 15 of them were taller than 6'2. it's so over