Chads are rare but not as rare as u make them out to be

Nah nigga I only know one Chad IRL tbh and his girlfriend is a MTB.

• JFL
Reactions: Xangsane
How tf is he dating becky
What pheno
Blonde with super tan skin, surfer AF. He gets approached at work atleast twice per day by phoids and straight up wants nothing to do with them, only wants his MTB girlfriend who does have a good personality I will say.

• Woah
Blonde with super tan skin, surfer AF. He gets approached at work atleast twice per day by phoids and straight up wants nothing to do with them, only wants his MTB girlfriend who does have a good personality I will say.
Do you have a pic how he looks like and how does his MTB girlfriend look like?
Were they together since school?

Plain MTB or MTB with sex appeal?

Robust prettyboy
that’s Toronto Canadá filled with curries

• +1
yes legit, Pheno, 6'3, bones, hes above 6 psl.
The people Im claiming are chads I saw irl all fit that description.

• Hmm...
Reactions: ElTruecel
Plain MTB or MTB with sex appeal?
plain MTB, low sex appeal. I just dont get it bro this isnt a larp its just an insane occurance, maybe men do value personality.

• Woah
over 6 psl and 6'3 is unbelievably rare
yes but if you live in the west in a decent area trust me it isn’t. It’s definitely not something you’ll see everyday (unless u have a class with them) but they resemble some chads people have posted here that even harsh raters gave 6+ PSL.

plain MTB, low sex appeal. I just dont get it bro this isnt a larp its just an insane occurance, maybe men do value personality.
And what’s his sex appeal like?
I assume they met when very young

Yes like youthful young adult tier (19-23 )
This is a 19 year old??
IMG 4928

• +1
I could see him in the 19-24 age range what do you put him in. However like 19 year olds now look younger ofc compared to previous gens is the thing
He looks 28

Niggas here would rate this chadlite without the thick neck, cant believe people deny the gympill in 2024.
Yeah most rates him strong chadlite

Is this thread meant to make me happy or something?
james gandolfini GIF

JFL legit saw some private school kid 6’4 with mogger tier forward growth & jawline.

I haven't seen a chad in ages

Vinnie is much more GL than jeff seid and neymar just LOL at you
:feelshaha: :lul: :lul: no fucking way you can even compare jeff seid to this frauding subhuman uee nct manlet, and you claim @ElTruecel brain is fried, time to go back on tiktok buddy

• Love it
:feelshaha: :lul: :lul: no fucking way you can even compare jeff seid to this frauding subhuman uee nct manlet, and you claim @ElTruecel brain is fried, time to go back on tiktok buddy
joined, january 11th 2024

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
yeah faggot surely im on this site only a month, go create another 30 accs to spam worthless shit in offtopic
joined, january 11th 2024

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 39692
A 6.5 PSL gigachad or solid chad would be Jeff Seid, Johnny Depp, Zayn
6 PSL lower level chad would be David Laid, prime Ronaldo, Robert Pattinson

Off the top of my head.
if they r 6 psl then what am i as an Indian Medium skin tone guy? Who's 17M 5'7 171cm?

Where u get these ratings bro?

if they r 6 psl then what am i as an Indian Medium skin tone guy? Who's 17M 5'7 171cm?

Where u get these ratings bro?
Refer to this

• +1
Reactions: 𝔻𝔸𝕎ℕ 𝕆𝔽 𝕂ℍ𝔸L