Deleted member 25223

Diamond
12% is too much

15% is nowhere near lean enough to compete on dating appz

• Hmm...
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 28896, 5'7 zoomer and incelmogger
No they aren't. Chads are 12-14% bf, however they have good fat storage genetics. More fat on the arms and ass less fat on the face and stomach.

• +1
Reactions: yayatourer, Yuya Moggershima, Allornothing and 8 others
im 1% bodyfat niga

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 21297
Going below 10% is retarded

No they aren't. Chads are 12-14% bf, however they have good fat storage genetics. More fat on the arms and ass less fat on the face and stomach.
what bodyfat percentage do you think the respective HTN-Chad men have in the photos?

what bodyfat percentage do you think the respective HTN-Chad men have in the photos?
They’re all single digit but irl most good looking guys who slay are 12-17% bodfyfat I’d say

Below 10% bodyfat is like 1 in 1000 adults

• +1
Reactions: oldcell and Deleted member 25223
on the ass? That's not a chad trait

• JFL
Reactions: orangomango2003 and Deleted member 25223
They’re all single digit but irl most good looking guys who slay are 12-17% bodfyfat I’d say

Below 10% bodyfat is like 1 in 1000 adults
10% is really rare, and all the people that are, look extremley skinny.

Online Dating is my focus here, all the 15% body fat men are getting obliterated by leaner men, unless they have extreme appeal or a very good base (compared to other very attractive guys)

However, the irl slaying you actually see happening with 17% bodyfat guys because there simply aren't enough HTNs+ to go around, what you don't see is the extremely attractive men with average girls because they do it on secret using OLD @Xangsane

10% is really rare, and all the people that are, look extremley skinny.

Online Dating is my focus here, all the 15% body fat men are getting obliterated by leaner men, unless they have extreme appeal or a very good base (compared to other very attractive guys)

However, the irl slaying you actually see happening with 17% bodyfat guys because there simply aren't enough HTNs+ to go around, what you don't see is the extremely attractive men with average girls because they do it on secret using OLD @Xangsane
Elab please

hoemath
wdy think?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Xangsane and Deleted member 28896