changed my tinder

WishIwasChico

WishIwasChico

Kraken
To a better bio and put three pics, a merc, shirtless and selfie and so far two stacylites have messaged me to go for a date jfl.

Dm me to see themn

• +1
  • So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: Xangsane, moreroidsmoredates, lebronjames23 and 4 others
the only way i get matches is if i set the filters on men and women over the age of 76

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 64493
Do foids not get turned off when they find out you're an instacel?

To a better bio and put three pics, a merc, shirtless and selfie and so far two stacylites have messaged me to go for a date jfl.

Dm me to see themn
lemme seee

Dm me to see themn

Dm me to see themn
pm

turns out one was catfishing and overweight in candids by a lot and the other is ltb in candids. It's over @gooner23 @douche

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: PseduoAryan, Deleted member 64493, moreroidsmoredates and 3 others
Tinder skin

• +1
Reactions: WishIwasChico

Dm me to see themn
Biggest larper on org

• JFL
turns out one was catfishing and overweight in candids by a lot and the other is ltb in candids. It's over @gooner23 @douche
How many pounds did they catfish by if you had to guess

• +1
the only way i get matches is if i set the filters on men and women over the age of 76
Don't worry bro just grind till you are 70 years old

That is your peak SMV according to redpillers

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 64493

Dm me to see themn
Dm