Characterisation of different looks levels (MEGA THREAD)

thebuffdon690

thebuffdon690

Kraken
Characterisation of different looks levels - theory:blackpill:
By @thebuffdon690:ogre:

Introduction

I have no idea how to start this lol so decided I have had enough of making schizo threads in off topic so it’s time to turn over a new leaf on this website which is currently dying, I’m only gonna make high iq beneficial threads from now on, mostly related to looks theory.

My last proper thread triggered the entire forum and caused massive controversy lmao (you all know what I’m referring to) so I’m gonna straw away from apologetics for a while and focus on looks theory/looksmaxxing, because frankly I cba to have the same pointless debate over and over again about whether god exists or whether Muhammad was a true prophet (and frankly I don’t give a shit anymore either) my goal is to help myself and everyone here who wants it. This is practical information.

So welcome to my first thread out of many, I will be talking about stuff I’m interested in and which can help everyone here like I mentioned before. I will start with characteristics of different looks level (facially) where they can be sighted and the theory behind it, so that on your looksmaxxing journey you can eventually place yourselves into one of these categories so you know exactly where you stand, without some autistic LTN saying you’re a 6/10 when you’re actually an 8/10 lmao in real life/appeal wise (for example).

This is based on an upcoming project of mine where I am creating the most objectively accurate facial calculator of all time, which includes every factor possible used to assess someone’s facial attractiveness and will be releasing at some point in the next few months. If you want some insight on how this can help you or be involved you can PM me for sure.

This will help most of you massively and you can accurately rate yourselves objectively rather than asking the retarded users on this forum, who will just gaslight you anyway. Btw I’m not including PSL here just the normal 1-10 scale as it’s too much to get into and I’ll probably make a separate collaborative thread on that in the near future. So let’s start:

Note: all the ratings are done based on my own facial attractiveness calculator, so it is extremely accurate.

Note: This is also my submission for the lifetime VIP competition @Master

7.5/10 (roughly Chadlite)

Example: Jacob Elordi

1. Characterisation:
  • Good facial harmony
  • (60 - 75%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Good facial leanness
  • Above 75% softmax score (this is based on taking into account all of your miscellaneous features that go into assessing your facial attractiveness that can be "soft maxxed" to improve your score, so for example things like skin texture and smoothness, hair texture, eyebrow density etc).

2. Sightings:feelswhere:: Uni/college campuses, bars or pubs and clubs, football events, concerts / festivals, low level modelling and Hollywood. Easy to find online.

3. Rarity: roughly 1 in 701 people, top 1% looks <4 million alive.

Uncommon

4. Theory: not extremely uncommon to find but not common either so lands somewhere in the middle in terms of rarity. This is usually the most attractive person in any given local area and can act and low level model in this range. Most women will still find you attractive at this level because it is relatively rarer than most people on average who are sighted on a day to day basis.

This means that in terms of attractiveness you objectively possess features which make you desirable and you stand out relative to most men that women see on a day to day basis, so you definitely have a good chance with most women you may have an interest in.

8/10 (Low chad):

Example: Theo James

1. Characterisation:

• Very good facial harmony
  • (70 - 80%) In case of Theo James he has 100% side profile harmony
  • High dimorphism
  • Amazing facial leanness
  • Above 80% soft max score (Usually comes from things like great skin texture and colouring, good hair texture and eyebrow density as well as great eye colouring and/or great lips and teeth as well)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 12,000 people <250000 alive

Reasonably rare

3. Sightings:feelsmega:: usually the best looking person in a Uni/college campus, bars or pubs sometimes and clubs although less likely, football events, concerts / festivals sometime, gyms, mid level modelling and easy to find in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. Occasionally will be spotted out in public although this is still very rare. Case quote I’ve only seen around 3 true 8/10's in public my whole life and that was at the gym only.

Easy to find online due to a higher concentration of 8’s which are attracted to various niches across social media (looksmaxxing, tiktokers etc). Because this is the level where people are more likely to be recognised for their looks and therefore results in sprouting different niches of this rating across social media.

Intuitively this makes sense as ratings higher than an 8.5 are almost purely recognised for their looks and this means that its likely to be less of a "niche". For example, Ronaldo fits into the football niche but he is not recognised purely for his looks, because he is not at that level yet (he was around 8.25 in his prime based on my calculator) so people focus more on his football skills as a result.

4. Theory: usually the most attractive person in a town or university campus and will largely be known for their looks. Most women will find you attractive unless it’s outside of their particular niche of interest.

There is also a bias here in terms of this is where the theory of compounding attractiveness occurs, whereby someone at this level may realise that they are an 8 and therefore they aim to improve upon their various factors which can ascend them to a higher rating of an 8.25-8.5, this creates a higher concentration of people in the bell curve in the 8-8.5 range as ascending past an 8.5 becomes very hard and requires exponential effort to get past.

DF2B1533 9341 4C28 8D8F 87C12FC1BAE2

(Scale I use, as well as the graphical distribution, part of my system)

8.25/10 (Mid chad):

Example: prime Ronaldo

1. Characterisation:

• Very good facial harmony - (70-80+%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Above 85% soft max score
(Mostly everything is maxed out however they may be lacking a few points in certain areas, but it’s nothing crazy)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 33,000 people <90000 alive

Rare

3. Sightings:feelsgiga:: usually the best looking person in a City, bars or pubs sometimes and clubs although less likely, football events, concerts / festivals sometime, gyms although unlikely, mid -higher level modelling and common in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. On average you will see one every few years/decade or so.

Easy to find online due to a higher concentration of 8’s which are attracted to various niches across social media (looksmaxxing, tiktokers etc fit this level more). Same as before pretty much. This is also the average looks level of a Hollywood actor (taking the average of all popular Hollywood actors from around a 7 to a 9).

4. Theory: usually the most attractive person in a city and will be known for their looks at this level. Most women will find you attractive unless it’s outside of their particular niche of interest again.

At this level women will be very direct with their signals and it’ll be obvious if they are into you. There is also a massive halo in terms of how they treat you and it becomes apparent at this level.

8.5/10 (High chad):

Example: prime Leonardo DiCaprio

1. Characterisation:

• Very good harmony score (usually model level and close to the top percentiles) - (75-85%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Amazing facial leanness and body fat factors
  • Above 90% soft max score - (everything is mostly maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 148,000 people <20000 alive

Very rare

3. Sightings:feelswow:: usually the best looking person in a country, festivals sometime, airports, gyms (highly unlikely however), mid - top level modelling and more common in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. On average you will see someone who fits this bracket once in a lifetime, however this is not guaranteed.

This is also the minimum looks level it takes to become a top level model (calculated by taking the average rating of all top models in the industry based on my facial calculator and taking the lower bound of that average).

As an example I have only seen one true 8.5/10 in my entire life and that was at my local gym. The dude looked like a crazy version of Tarzan (he was extremely GL didn’t even look real tbh) and it was just awe inspiring watching all of the reactions people had as he walked through the gym lol.

Even guys literally turned their heads to look at him as he walked past. That is an example of the halo an 8.5 would get IRL.

4. Theory: Usually the most attractive person in a country. So for example Akash Kumar is roughly an 8.5 based on my calculation in his prime so he would be the most attractive person in India, same with Delon who would be the most attractive person in France during his prime.

BTW don't think an 8.5 is a low score this is incredibly rare and above celebrity level ,most people across history will never score this high. So it makes sense to rank someone like Alain Delon as an 8.5, as he does lack features to push him up to a 9 (but I will get into this in another thread).

This is where the true looks halo starts and you will be largely idolised for your looks and benefit from it. E.g. DiCaprio is largely considered as the most successful actor of the past few decades or so and he scores an 8.5 in his absolute prime. Women will be all over you and will simp for you, it will be totally obvious that they are into you.

This is largely considered a true 10/10 IRL by most people as pre popularity of the internet these were the people who were idolised and made known for their looks etc, as we weren't as aware of people who ranked above an 8.5. Subjectivity also plays a massive role at this level and upward. This is where you will start to get attention everywhere you go and it should be obvious whether you fall into this rating or not.

75% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.25) to fit into this bracket.

8.75/10 (Gigachad)

Example: Brian Whittaker

1. Characterisation:

• Incredible harmony score (top model level and top percentiles) - (80-90%)
  • Very high dimorphism
  • Outstanding facial leanness and body fat factors
  • Above 95% soft max score - (everything is maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 738,000 people <4000 alive

Incredibly rare

3. Sightings:whatfeels:: usually the best looking person in a continent, top level modelling and Hollywood and very high end exclusive events. On average you will see someone who fits this bracket once in a lifetime, however this is not guaranteed and very unlikely.

This is also the average looks level of the top level models of all time (calculated by taking the average rating of all top models in the industry based on my facial calculator).

4. Theory: Usually the most attractive person in a continent. Everything above is essentially the same as here, the only difference here is you can get special privileges (such as Whittaker dating Zara Larson, a top level singer in terms of popularity, purely based off your looks). Most women will consider themselves out of your league and will be intimidated by you/scared to approach you and send you signals out of fear of rejection etc. I would say this level is where you get diminishing returns in terms of women, so dating the highest level women in terms of looks and popularity will be better for you.

80% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.5) to fit into this bracket.

9/10 (Icon)

Example: prime Vasilly Stepanov

1. Characterisation:

• Outlier harmony score (top model level and top percentiles) - (85-95%)
  • Very high dimorphism
  • Above 98% soft max score - (everything is maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 4,000,000 people <750 alive

Extremely rare

3. Sightings:lasereyes:: Among the best looking people in the world, highest level modelling and only seen in the most famous/popular movies only. On average you will never see someone who fits this bracket in real life.

4. Theory: Among the best looking people in the world, and of all time. Contrary to popular belief not everything is perfect and there are large diminishing returns at this level (take example of Vasilly as a good example of this). Most women will not date you out of insecurity, however you should be famous for your looks. IRL you will never see someone who looks like this because they are probably locked off from the general public. However they can be found somewhat easily online as they will obviously be famous for their looks around the world.

This is a good example of scarcity paradox, where something rare becomes more sought after precisely because of its rarity, making it more common in terms of its desirability or attention. This seems counterintuitive but its not, because the halo is too great at this level that it makes it perceivably more common than it otherwise would seem if someone was to experience it for themselves.

85% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.6) to fit into this bracket.

9.5/10 (Terrachad)

Example: Hexum

1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism
  • Above 98% soft max score - (everything is maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 173,000,000 people <20 alive

Close to extinction level rare

3. Sightings:lasereyes:: Among the best looking people of all time, only seen online. On average you will never see someone who fits this bracket in real life again.

4. Theory: Among the best looking people in the world, and of all time. Same as before pretty much in terms of how people treat you and diminishing returns etc, but a whole level above. Just watch the movie making of a male model with Hexum and you should get an idea of how it is to live as a 9.5. Still very hard to find online as most people don't know they exist and wont know where to look for them for the most part.

The reason this is close to extinction level rare is because they are dwindling by the day and nature may stop producing them at any point or maybe god will decide to stop creating them. Take Hexum as an example, we probably only know of the existence of 9.5's based on him however he offed himself and now that's 1 less. Only modern day ones are Matt Bomer (mostly based on harmony though) and debatably Del Rio.

90% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.7) to fit into this bracket.

Anyways thanks for reading, let me know what other threads you want me to make give me some ideas, got a few lined up for the next few months anyway. Let me know your thoughts on this one as well and hopefully you found it an interesting read and it helped in some way
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

TAGS:smonk::

@ggg.tv🤫 @greycel @coisbhai @yeeyeeslayer @moreroidsmoredates @Darktriad16 @Clavicular @Vermilioncore @Zenis @<6PSLcel @hopecel @0steotomy @blknswag @Charisma @BrahminBoss @Korea @Lynxress @plukee @noodlelover @optimisticzoomer @RaidenJTR @silencio @slavicpsycho @NorwoodAscender @n9wiff @Michael Myers @The Grinch @Xangsane @shieldzz @PseudoMaxxer @lestoa @King Solomon @ilovetakis @i_love_roosters

Let me know if you want me to add or remove you from tags

• +1
  • Love it
  • WTF
Reactions: boss8055, xeqri, shalomnigga and 40 others
Bump

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, greycel, <6PSLcel and 1 other person

Introduction

I have no idea how to start this lol so decided I have had enough of making schizo threads in off topic so it’s time to turn over a new leaf on this website which is currently dying, I’m only gonna make high iq beneficial threads from now on, mostly related to looks theory.

My last proper thread triggered the entire forum and caused massive controversy lmao (you all know what I’m referring to) so I’m gonna straw away from apologetics for a while and focus on looks theory/looksmaxxing, because frankly I cba to have the same pointless debate over and over again about whether god exists or whether Muhammad was a true prophet (and frankly I don’t give a shit anymore either) my goal is to help myself and everyone here who wants it. This is practical information.

So welcome to my first thread out of many, I will be talking about stuff I’m interested in and which can help everyone here like I mentioned before. I will start with characteristics of different looks level (facially) where they can be sighted and the theory behind it, so that on your looksmaxxing journey you can eventually place yourselves into one of these categories so you know exactly where you stand, without some autistic LTN saying you’re a 6/10 when you’re actually an 8/10 lmao in real life/appeal wise (for example).

This is based on an upcoming project of mine where I am creating the most objectively accurate facial calculator of all time, which includes every factor possible used to assess someone’s facial attractiveness and will be releasing at some point in the next few months. If you want some insight on how this can help you or be involved you can PM me for sure.

This will help most of you massively and you can accurately rate yourselves objectively rather than asking the retarded users on this forum, who will just gaslight you anyway. Btw I’m not including PSL here just the normal 1-10 scale as it’s too much to get into and I’ll probably make a separate collaborative thread on that in the near future. So let’s start:

Note: all the ratings are done based on my own facial attractiveness calculator, so it is extremely accurate.

View attachment 2964604
1. Characterisation:
  • Good facial harmony
  • (60 - 75%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Good facial leanness
  • Above 75% softmax score (this is based on taking into account all of your miscellaneous features that go into assessing your facial attractiveness that can be "soft maxxed" to improve your score, so for example things like skin texture and smoothness, hair texture, eyebrow density etc).

2. Sightings:feelswhere:: Uni/college campuses, bars or pubs and clubs, football events, concerts / festivals, low level modelling and Hollywood. Easy to find online.

Uncommon

4. Theory: not extremely uncommon to find but not common either so lands somewhere in the middle in terms of rarity. This is usually the most attractive person in any given local area and can act and low level model in this range. Most women will still find you attractive at this level because it is relatively rarer than most people on average who are sighted on a day to day basis.

This means that in terms of attractiveness you objectively possess features which make you desirable and you stand out relative to most men that women see on a day to day basis, so you definitely have a good chance with most women you may have an interest in.

8/10 (Low chad):

View attachment 2964597
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism
  • Above 80% soft max score (Usually comes from things like great skin texture and colouring, good hair texture and eyebrow density as well as great eye colouring and/or great lips and teeth as well)

Reasonably rare

3. Sightings:feelsmega:: usually the best looking person in a Uni/college campus, bars or pubs sometimes and clubs although less likely, football events, concerts / festivals sometime, gyms, mid level modelling and easy to find in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. Occasionally will be spotted out in public although this is still very rare. Case quote I’ve only seen around 3 true 8/10's in public my whole life and that was at the gym only.

Easy to find online due to a higher concentration of 8’s which are attracted to various niches across social media (looksmaxxing, tiktokers etc). Because this is the level where people are more likely to be recognised for their looks and therefore results in sprouting different niches of this rating across social media.

Intuitively this makes sense as ratings higher than an 8.5 are almost purely recognised for their looks and this means that its likely to be less of a "niche". For example, Ronaldo fits into the football niche but he is not recognised purely for his looks, because he is not at that level yet (he was around 8.25 in his prime based on my calculator) so people focus more on his football skills as a result.

4. Theory: usually the most attractive person in a town or university campus and will largely be known for their looks. Most women will find you attractive unless it’s outside of their particular niche of interest.

There is also a bias here in terms of this is where the theory of compounding attractiveness occurs, whereby someone at this level may realise that they are an 8 and therefore they aim to improve upon their various factors which can ascend them to a higher rating of an 8.25-8.5, this creates a higher concentration of people in the bell curve in the 8-8.5 range as ascending past an 8.5 becomes very hard and requires exponential effort to get past.

View attachment 2964848

8.25/10 (Mid chad):

View attachment 2964646
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism
(Mostly everything is maxed out however they may be lacking a few points in certain areas, but it’s nothing crazy)

Rare

3. Sightings:feelsgiga:: usually the best looking person in a City, bars or pubs sometimes and clubs although less likely, football events, concerts / festivals sometime, gyms although unlikely, mid -higher level modelling and common in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. On average you will see one every few years/decade or so.

Easy to find online due to a higher concentration of 8’s which are attracted to various niches across social media (looksmaxxing, tiktokers etc fit this level more). Same as before pretty much. This is also the average looks level of a Hollywood actor (taking the average of all popular Hollywood actors from around a 7 to a 9).

4. Theory: usually the most attractive person in a city and will be known for their looks at this level. Most women will find you attractive unless it’s outside of their particular niche of interest again.

At this level women will be very direct with their signals and it’ll be obvious if they are into you. There is also a massive halo in terms of how they treat you and it becomes apparent at this level.

8.5/10 (High chad):

View attachment 2964653
1. Characterisation:

• Very good harmony score (usually model level and close to the top percentiles) - (75-85%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Above 90% soft max score - (everything is mostly maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

Very rare

3. Sightings:feelswow:: usually the best looking person in a country, festivals sometime, airports, gyms (highly unlikely however), mid - top level modelling and more common in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. On average you will see someone who fits this bracket once in a lifetime, however this is not guaranteed.

This is also the minimum looks level it takes to become a top level model (calculated by taking the average rating of all top models in the industry based on my facial calculator and taking the lower bound of that average).

As an example I have only seen one true 8.5/10 in my entire life and that was at my local gym. The dude looked like a crazy version of Tarzan (he was extremely GL didn’t even look real tbh) and it was just awe inspiring watching all of the reactions people had as he walked through the gym lol.

Even guys literally turned their heads to look at him as he walked past. That is an example of the halo an 8.5 would get IRL.

4. Theory: Usually the most attractive person in a country. So for example Akash Kumar is roughly an 8.5 based on my calculation in his prime so he would be the most attractive person in India, same with Delon who would be the most attractive person in France during his prime.

BTW don't think an 8.5 is a low score this is incredibly rare and above celebrity level ,most people across history will never score this high. So it makes sense to rank someone like Alain Delon as an 8.5, as he does lack features to push him up to a 9 (but I will get into this in another thread).

This is where the true looks halo starts and you will be largely idolised for your looks and benefit from it. E.g. DiCaprio is largely considered as the most successful actor of the past few decades or so and he scores an 8.5 in his absolute prime. Women will be all over you and will simp for you, it will be totally obvious that they are into you.

This is largely considered a true 10/10 IRL by most people as pre popularity of the internet these were the people who were idolised and made known for their looks etc, as we weren't as aware of people who ranked above an 8.5. Subjectivity also plays a massive role at this level and upward. This is where you will start to get attention everywhere you go and it should be obvious whether you fall into this rating or not.

75% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.25) to fit into this bracket.

8.75/10 (Gigachad)

View attachment 2964680
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism
  • Above 95% soft max score - (everything is maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

Incredibly rare

3. Sightings:whatfeels:: usually the best looking person in a continent, top level modelling and Hollywood and very high end exclusive events. On average you will see someone who fits this bracket once in a lifetime, however this is not guaranteed and very unlikely.

This is also the average looks level of the top level models of all time (calculated by taking the average rating of all top models in the industry based on my facial calculator).

4. Theory: Usually the most attractive person in a continent. Everything above is essentially the same as here, the only difference here is you can get special privileges (such as Whittaker dating Zara Larson, a top level singer in terms of popularity, purely based off your looks). Most women will consider themselves out of your league and will be intimidated by you/scared to approach you and send you signals out of fear of rejection etc. I would say this level is where you get diminishing returns in terms of women, so dating the highest level women in terms of looks and popularity will be better for you.

80% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.5) to fit into this bracket.

9/10 (Icon)

View attachment 2964697
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Extremely rare

3. Sightings:lasereyes:: Among the best looking people in the world, highest level modelling and only seen in the most famous/popular movies only. On average you will never see someone who fits this bracket in real life.

4. Theory: Among the best looking people in the world, and of all time. Contrary to popular belief not everything is perfect and there are large diminishing returns at this level (take example of Vasilly as a good example of this). Most women will not date you out of insecurity, however you should be famous for your looks. IRL you will never see someone who looks like this because they are probably locked off from the general public. However they can be found somewhat easily online as they will obviously be famous for their looks around the world.

This is a good example of scarcity paradox, where something rare becomes more sought after precisely because of its rarity, making it more common in terms of its desirability or attention. This seems counterintuitive but its not, because the halo is too great at this level that it makes it perceivably more common than it otherwise would seem if someone was to experience it for themselves.

85% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.6) to fit into this bracket.

9.5/10 (Terrachad)

View attachment 2964713
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

3. Sightings:lasereyes:: Among the best looking people of all time, only seen online. On average you will never see someone who fits this bracket in real life again.

4. Theory: Among the best looking people in the world, and of all time. Same as before pretty much in terms of how people treat you and diminishing returns etc, but a whole level above. Just watch the movie making of a male model with Hexum and you should get an idea of how it is to live as a 9.5. Still very hard to find online as most people don't know they exist and wont know where to look for them for the most part.

The reason this is close to extinction level rare is because they are dwindling by the day and nature may stop producing them at any point or maybe god will decide to stop creating them. Take Hexum as an example, we probably only know of the existence of 9.5's based on him however he offed himself and now that's 1 less. Only modern day ones are Matt Bomer (mostly based on harmony though) and debatably Del Rio.

90% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.7) to fit into this bracket.

Anyways thanks for reading, let me know what other threads you want me to make give me some ideas, got a few lined up for the next few months anyway. Let me know your thoughts on this one as well and hopefully you found it an interesting read and it helped in some way

@ggg.tv🤫 @greycel @coisbhai @yeeyeeslayer @moreroidsmoredates @Darktriad16 @Clavicular @Vermilioncore @Zenis @<6PSLcel @hopecel @0steotomy @blknswag @Charisma @BrahminBoss @Korea @Lynxress @plukee @noodlelover @optimisticzoomer @RaidenJTR @silencio @slavicpsycho @NorwoodAscender @n9wiff @Michael Myers @The Grinch @Xangsane @shieldzz @PseudoMaxxer @lestoa @King Solomon @ilovetakis @i_love_roosters

add me to tags
very good thread @thebuffdon690

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: not__cel, soover4me, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
Dnrd but not because it’s long because your Indian

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: EvCu65, Funnyunenjoyer1, disheartenedcel and 12 others
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: <6PSLcel and PsychoH
incredible autism display

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: BlackpillRemedy, BrahminBoss, Narcissus🥀 and 8 others
did skim read, good structured thread. very readable and good info.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and <6PSLcel
  • +1
  • JFL
You wasted an hour of your life for nothing congrats

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover, Thebbcmaxxer, STUPIDREFEREES and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Amazing thread :owo:

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: dna_cel, thebuffdon690 and <6PSLcel
  • +1
Reactions: Mewton, silencio, greywind and 6 others
  • +1
  • JFL
good thread
i dont agree with the picks tho , elordi is a high mtn haloed by height

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Mewton, nword49, greywind and 2 others

Introduction

View attachment 2964604
1. Characterisation:
  • Good facial harmony
  • (60 - 75%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Good facial leanness

Uncommon

8/10 (Low chad):

View attachment 2964597
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Reasonably rare

View attachment 2964848

8.25/10 (Mid chad):

View attachment 2964646
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Rare

8.5/10 (High chad):

View attachment 2964653
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Very rare

8.75/10 (Gigachad)

View attachment 2964680
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Incredibly rare

9/10 (Icon)

View attachment 2964697
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Extremely rare

9.5/10 (Terrachad)

View attachment 2964713
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

good thread bhai, read every single molecule

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Chintuck22, klimo and thebuffdon690
i've only seen a giga chad once in my life, was like staring into a slavic god.
the best i ever saw was a mid cl, and holy shit it was surreal

• +1
Reactions: greywind, Chintuck22 and thebuffdon690
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
good thread
i dont agree with the picks tho , elordi is a high mtn haloed by height
Yeh I knew that one would be a bit controversial, it really depends on someone’s perspective cuz I’d say in euphoria and salt burn hes definitely a chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, greycel, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, PSLdemigod, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
What do you think his rating was?
mix of sean opry and brad pitt, with piercing on eye brow, piercing blue eyes, and slavic undertones, easily 8.5

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, <6PSLcel and thebuffdon690
@HarrierDuBois @DelonLover1999

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HarrierDuBois, DelonLover1999, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
I find it interesting so it’s not a waste for me
Then it's fine, although are your parents not concerned about the time you spend writing on an Internet non-professional forum?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, KIVVV, <6PSLcel and 1 other person
mix of sean opry and brad pitt, with piercing on eye brow, piercing blue eyes, and slavic undertones, easily 8.5
Damn that would be a sight. It’s annoying when you see it and then you have to describe it to other people it just doesn’t hit the same tbh

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and <6PSLcel
Then it's fine, although are your parents not concerned about the time you spend writing on an Internet non-professional forum?
It didn’t take me that long so no lol

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, <6PSLcel and Debetro
Damn that would be a sight. It’s annoying when you see it and then you have to describe it to other people it just doesn’t hit the same tbh
nigga i looked at him, he smirked, started laughing,
then i stopped looking, my palms were sweaty the entire 40 minute ride, and i only looked forward.

• Hmm...
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, <6PSLcel and thebuffdon690
nigga i looked at him, he smirked, started laughing,
then i stopped looking, my palms were sweaty the entire 40 minute ride, and i only looked forward.
Seems kind of sus bro ngl 😂😂😂😂

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates, Schizo Tappy and <6PSLcel
@PsychoDsk @the_nextDavidLaid

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and the_nextDavidLaid
@likenesss @5.5psl

• +1

Introduction

View attachment 2964604
1. Characterisation:
  • Good facial harmony
  • (60 - 75%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Good facial leanness

Uncommon

8/10 (Low chad):

View attachment 2964597
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Reasonably rare

View attachment 2964848

8.25/10 (Mid chad):

View attachment 2964646
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Rare

8.5/10 (High chad):

View attachment 2964653
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Very rare

8.75/10 (Gigachad)

View attachment 2964680
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Incredibly rare

9/10 (Icon)

View attachment 2964697
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Extremely rare

9.5/10 (Terrachad)

View attachment 2964713
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Nice and informative thread op keep it coming.

tho id argue elordi is a 6.25, ronaldo and theo are both 7.5’s and leo is 8 at best, but whittaker and the blonde guy are .25 points higher.

• +1
Reactions: Epola and thebuffdon690
High effort thread for sure, though tbh idk what possible difference an "Icon" could have to a "Terachad" or even a tier under that. Scaling attractiveness in humans just doesn't seem applicable to such outliers anyways.

• +1
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, Epola and thebuffdon690
What's the characterisation for a deformed alien subhuman tho?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Epola and thebuffdon690
this is pretty useless, what would be more usefull would have been to delve into the ltn to htn range and the subcategories in them because that is where most people will fall.

this is just autism

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Schizo Tappy, mudmaxes and thebuffdon690
Nice and informative thread op keep it coming.

tho id argue elordi is a 6.25, ronaldo and theo are both 7.5’s and leo is 8 at best, but whittaker and the blonde guy are .25 points higher.
I used my facial calculator so it’s fairly accurate. So for example Theo has 77% facial harmony and his other factors boost him up to an 8, along those lines

• +1
this is pretty useless, what would be more usefull would have been to delve into the ltn to htn range and the subcategories in them because that is where most people will fall.

this is just autism
I thought someone would say this. The whole point is that we have to strive for perfection and aim to ascend as much as possible. What point is it to do a tier list for those ratings you mentioned when everyone will surpass that one day most likely

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and PSLdemigod

Introduction

View attachment 2964604
1. Characterisation:
  • Good facial harmony
  • (60 - 75%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Good facial leanness

Uncommon

8/10 (Low chad):

View attachment 2964597
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Reasonably rare

View attachment 2964848

8.25/10 (Mid chad):

View attachment 2964646
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Rare

8.5/10 (High chad):

View attachment 2964653
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Very rare

8.75/10 (Gigachad)

View attachment 2964680
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Incredibly rare

9/10 (Icon)

View attachment 2964697
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Extremely rare

9.5/10 (Terrachad)

View attachment 2964713
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

What am i
Be brutally honest idc

Attachments

• Screenshot_20240517_025220_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517_025220_TikTok.jpg
    125.3 KB · Views: 0
  • Screenshot_20240517_025211_TikTok.jpg
    Screenshot_20240517_025211_TikTok.jpg
    234.3 KB · Views: 0
What's the characterisation for a deformed alien subhuman tho?
Low facial harmony
Low dimorphism
Not lean
Not soft maxxed

Lmao

Sightings: public toilets

Theory: ugly asf

• +1
Reactions: DOHC, greywind, thegiganigga and 1 other person
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, moreroidsmoredates and mathis
I used my facial calculator so it’s fairly accurate. So for example Theo has 77% facial harmony and his other factors boost him up to an 8, along those lines
He has outlier flaws like eye spacing and has a narrow pfl, at that point it should drop his score down massively

• JFL
Reactions: based_pakichad421
High effort thread for sure, though tbh idk what possible difference an "Icon" could have to a "Terachad" or even a tier under that. Scaling attractiveness in humans just doesn't seem applicable to such outliers anyways.
There’s not much difference towards the upper end of the scale

• +1
I thought someone would say this. The whole point is that we have to strive for perfection and aim to ascend as much as possible. What point is it to do a tier list for those ratings you mentioned when everyone will surpass that one day most likely
the max someone can ascend to by softmaxxing is chadlite and thats only if they were high htn base previously. any bigger ascencsion would need surgeries etc.

its more realisitc and helpfull imo to be able to tell how you are progressing up the normietiers as you looksmax.

He has outlier flaws like eye spacing and has a narrow pfl, at that point it should drop his score down massively
No because that’s included in his harmony score. I’m not assessing it that way either. Cuz it’s just not feasible for attractiveness

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back