Characterisation of different looks levels (MEGA THREAD)

Also I said this has nothing to do with PSL if you actually bothered reading it clav
What kinda cope is that, if u have cyclops eyes ur not a chad

Shit thread

• +1
Reactions: dervw4cenks
Prime Ronaldo at mid Chad 💀💀💀

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
yo how do you rate jared leto and david beckham, those two are kind of my role model

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
Give me some pics to rate
5da0e62a045a31035c15ec92

old and young version
David beckham hair 1 774928fa43b54314a847212597b9df67

old and young version tho

You just pulled the harmony score out of your ass lol

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and smallman
elordi is like htn lol

This is what a high chadlite looks like

• Above 98% soft max score - (everything is maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)
You're also pulling this out of your ass

No fucking way this guy thinkgs jacob elordis face is chadlite

• JFL
Reactions: smallman
Holy shit this is acc making me mad jacob elordi chadlite wow do you even go outside

• +1
OP how is jacob elordi chadlite when he gets trashed on reddit for his looks? Literally just look up "Jacob elordi reddit" and you will find thousands of threads of women saying he's ugly and completely carried by his height and frame

OP how is jacob elordi chadlite when he gets trashed on reddit for his looks? Literally just look up "Jacob elordi reddit" and you will find thousands of threads of women saying he's ugly and completely carried by his height and frame
U too

No fucking way this guy thinkgs jacob elordis face is chadlite
I mean why wouldn’t it be. Also it’s funny how you don’t understand the concept of having different rating systems

• +1
I mean why wouldn’t it be. Also it’s funny how you don’t understand the concept of having different rating systems
Bro go on reddit and look at threads of jacob elordi. Women say he looks bad and is carried by height

He's cute. Jacob elordi is ugly and literally gets trashed on reddit for his looks
And yet he’s a famous actor who is simped for by thousands of women JFL

• +1
U think elordi would be the most attractive on campus/school?

And yet he’s a famous actor who is simped for by thousands of women JFL
Dude jacob elordi is medium ugly and tall. Go on reddit and you'll see many women saying his face isn't good looking. He's medium ugly and tall and that's where his appeal comes from. He would have no appeal at average height

• +1
Bro go on reddit and look at threads of jacob elordi. Women say he looks bad and is carried by height
I’m not getting my fucking ratings from Reddit LMFAOO where people gaslight and virtue signal till the cows come home. How dumb do you think I am?

• +1
I’m not getting my fucking ratings from Reddit LMFAOO where people gaslight and virtue signal till the cows come home. How dumb do you think I am?
Also jacob elordi has 50% facial harmony score from the front

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and smallman
Answer me do u think elordi would be most attractive on campus/school?

• +1
  • +1
GOod but wym by "u too"
I asked the dude above u how was his day and then i replied to you saying “u too” cuz i was askng u heos ur day

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: smallman, thebuffdon690 and dervw4cenks
One of the most yes definitely. 8’s would be the most
Hang yourself if u think elordi would be the most attractive at school, ur like those ca glazing retards

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: smallman, thebuffdon690 and dervw4cenks
Hang yourself if u think elordi would be the most attractive at school, ur like those ca glazing retards
You really think he wouldn’t be? Guess I can’t rlly prove how dumb you are then

• +1

Users who are viewing this thread

Back