Characterisation of different looks levels (MEGA THREAD)

What did u like about it?
Pretty much every thing man the fact that you included colouring and softmaxxing too something that out looked by PSL users and the percentile of these ppl , the fact it was on the normie scale and all of them were accurate ratings too, pretty high iq thread bhai good job

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and thebuffdon690
Pretty much every thing man the fact that you included colouring and softmaxxing too something that out looked by PSL users and the percentile of these ppl , the fact it was on the normie scale and all of them were accurate ratings too, pretty high iq thread bhai good job
Thanks Bhai. Is there anything else u want me to cover in the future in a thread I have plenty more coming in the next few months? Looks theory wise

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: greycel and JustBeConfidentBruh
Thanks Bhai. Is there anything else u want me to cover in the future in a thread I have plenty more coming in the next few months? Looks theory wise
Well I know there is plenty of those out there but things like colouring and contrast and hair is really out looked here , shit I would even say that a lot of normies get or know about this more than most PSL users here , yes bones are the most important when it comes to attraction and looks but you could look extra better or down right because of colouring and well hygiene you could actually pull , the hair and hygiene halo is real man , wait look check this Mtn getting girls drooling over him just because of good choice of hair and good colouring

And I think that ppl like Vasily is never gonna be as good looking without his godly colouring , things like his hair and tan ascends him so hard its crazy, sorry for the yapping but yeah great thread overall my man

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Well I know there is plenty of those out there but things like colouring and contrast and hair is really out looked here , shit I would even say that a lot of normies get or know about this more than most PSL users here , yes bones are the most important when it comes to attraction and looks but you could look extra better or down right because of colouring and well hygiene you could actually pull , the hair and hygiene halo is real man , wait look check this Mtn getting girls drooling over him just because of good choice of hair and good colouring

And I think that ppl like Vasily is never gonna be as good looking without his godly colouring , things like his hair and tan ascends him so hard its crazy, sorry for the yapping but yeah great thread overall my man

Users who are viewing this thread

• bloaty
Back