Characterisation of different looks levels (MEGA THREAD)

nigga i looked at him, he smirked, started laughing,
then i stopped looking, my palms were sweaty the entire 40 minute ride, and i only looked forward.
IMG 6801

Wait, so let me get this right. If you're an Icon, (Higher than GigaChad) Vasiliy Stepanov

1 in 4,000,000 people <750 alive

And you're rich and status maxed, at the height of your status and looks

This is the most attractive woman you could date.
53576c78c97f265cad76c73beff3534f.jpg

Then you have HTN's that date Stunners.

Pete-Davidson-and-Cazzie-David.jpg
8618803.jpg
Why-Pete-Davidson-and-Madelyn-Cline-s-Low-Key-Romance-Works-So-Well-They-Are-Very-Much-in-Love-842.jpg
95534782.jpg

There's a missing ingredient. Is it Charisma?

Not Charisma, because Adam Driver has Voice, Charisma, Status and this is the best he could get.

d79e182cc9c5ada5_GettyImages-1131933573.jpg

If you start looking up the girlfriends up famous people and high status people, and rich people, you'll realize that very few of them are very good looking. These include comedians, NFL players, movie stars, etc.

This leads me to perhaps a conclusion that no one believes, LooksMaxed HTN's with Game (learned presumable with practice) outcompete every one (on average), including rich people, status maxed people, comedians, sports people, every one.

Except maybe model guys who date model girls because they're in the same social circles/co-workers, but model women look weird.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Wait, so let me get this right. If you're an Icon, (Higher than GigaChad) Vasiliy Stepanov

8618803.jpg
Why-Pete-Davidson-and-Madelyn-Cline-s-Low-Key-Romance-Works-So-Well-They-Are-Very-Much-in-Love-842.jpg
95534782.jpg

Not Charisma, because Adam Driver has Voice, Charisma, Status and this is the best he could get.

If you start looking up the girlfriends up famous people and high status people, and rich people, you'll realize that very few of them are very good looking. These include comedians, NFL players, movie stars, etc.

This leads me to perhaps a conclusion that no one believes, LooksMaxed HTN's with Game (learned presumable with practice) outcompete every one (on average), including rich people, status maxed people, comedians, sports people, every one.

Except maybe model guys who date model girls because they're in the same social circles/co-workers, but model women look weird.
The people that date the most attractive women are usually attractive themselves. People like Pete Davidson is an extreme outlier. There’s also no point quoting exceptions to the rule like vasilly when most other GL guys at his level are dating girls at their level, or at best slightly below (Sean o pry, chico etc). Also vasilly clearly had mental problems so it makes sense why he would date someone who looks like that

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and noodlelover
The people that date the most attractive women are usually attractive themselves. People like Pete Davidson is an extreme outlier. There’s also no point quoting exceptions to the rule like vasilly when most other GL guys at his level are dating girls at their level, or at best slightly below (Sean o pry, chico etc). Also vasilly clearly had mental problems so it makes sense why he would date someone who looks like that
Models don't count because they work with and relate to other models.

Most men do not date their looks match they date significantly down. And then some men date way up, and the best looking women all take turns dating these guys.

• +1
Reactions: greycel and thebuffdon690
Models don't count because they work with and relate to other models.

Most men do not date their looks match they date significantly down. And then some men date way up, and the best looking women all take turns dating these guys.
Yeh but the only way to know date your looksmatch and have genuine intimacy would be to be attractive (mostly) this is just water is it not?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and noodlelover
Yeh but the only way to know date your looksmatch and have genuine intimacy would be to be attractive (mostly) this is just water is it not?
Uh... yes... welll... sort of.

The guys I've known who managed to date hotter women than themselves, didn't use dating apps. They've met girls through cold approach, night time and day time. These are like Normies and HTNs that manage to date women a couple points higher.

But the ugliest guys who date the hottest women, seem to status max in some way and then date one of their fans. Like the creator of mine craft (fat/old/bald/disgusting), dating and marrying one of his discord mods.

Or the "Never Give up" Low-Tier Subhuman Youtuber who dated and married a fan who was well above average, Or Keith Reiner who cult maxed and dated some of the hottest women in Hollywood who he had in a brain washed harem. Dude was a balding short old LTN.

Or Boogie2988 a morbidly obese fifty plus year old LT Subhuman dating an eighteen year old Stacy, who now lives with him.

On the other hand, the guys that do use dating apps tend to date and marry women less attractive than themselves. The guys that don't cold approach, but "let" women approach them, tend to be more attractive men but still date and marry down, both in terms of looks and personality.

I'm reading books on mind control now. I'm going to crack the code.

But I really think it's much more complex than Looks is everything, except for online dating where looks is almost everything, but online dating is volume not quality at best.

• +1
@Milk Enjoyer

@KhajiitMogger

elordi and especially Theo james are better looking than Ronaldo.

Try asking girls.

Let’s not forget elordi height.

Men under rank him women over rank him.

elordi and especially Theo james are better looking than Ronaldo.

Try asking girls.

Let’s not forget elordi height.

Men under rank him women over rank him.
I would agree

I re did Ronaldo and get scored lower than I originally thought.

>ronaldo
>chad
How's that nafri looking asymmetrical fag any higher than HTN?

Characterisation of different looks levels - theory:blackpill:
By @thebuffdon690:ogre:

Introduction

I have no idea how to start this lol so decided I have had enough of making schizo threads in off topic so it’s time to turn over a new leaf on this website which is currently dying, I’m only gonna make high iq beneficial threads from now on, mostly related to looks theory.

My last proper thread triggered the entire forum and caused massive controversy lmao (you all know what I’m referring to) so I’m gonna straw away from apologetics for a while and focus on looks theory/looksmaxxing, because frankly I cba to have the same pointless debate over and over again about whether god exists or whether Muhammad was a true prophet (and frankly I don’t give a shit anymore either) my goal is to help myself and everyone here who wants it. This is practical information.

So welcome to my first thread out of many, I will be talking about stuff I’m interested in and which can help everyone here like I mentioned before. I will start with characteristics of different looks level (facially) where they can be sighted and the theory behind it, so that on your looksmaxxing journey you can eventually place yourselves into one of these categories so you know exactly where you stand, without some autistic LTN saying you’re a 6/10 when you’re actually an 8/10 lmao in real life/appeal wise (for example).

This is based on an upcoming project of mine where I am creating the most objectively accurate facial calculator of all time, which includes every factor possible used to assess someone’s facial attractiveness and will be releasing at some point in the next few months. If you want some insight on how this can help you or be involved you can PM me for sure.

This will help most of you massively and you can accurately rate yourselves objectively rather than asking the retarded users on this forum, who will just gaslight you anyway. Btw I’m not including PSL here just the normal 1-10 scale as it’s too much to get into and I’ll probably make a separate collaborative thread on that in the near future. So let’s start:

Note: all the ratings are done based on my own facial attractiveness calculator, so it is extremely accurate.

Note: This is also my submission for the lifetime VIP competition @Master

7.5/10 (roughly Chadlite)

Example: Jacob Elordi
View attachment 2964604
1. Characterisation:
  • Good facial harmony
  • (60 - 75%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Good facial leanness
  • Above 75% softmax score (this is based on taking into account all of your miscellaneous features that go into assessing your facial attractiveness that can be "soft maxxed" to improve your score, so for example things like skin texture and smoothness, hair texture, eyebrow density etc).

2. Sightings:feelswhere:: Uni/college campuses, bars or pubs and clubs, football events, concerts / festivals, low level modelling and Hollywood. Easy to find online.

3. Rarity: roughly 1 in 701 people, top 1% looks <4 million alive.

Uncommon

4. Theory: not extremely uncommon to find but not common either so lands somewhere in the middle in terms of rarity. This is usually the most attractive person in any given local area and can act and low level model in this range. Most women will still find you attractive at this level because it is relatively rarer than most people on average who are sighted on a day to day basis.

This means that in terms of attractiveness you objectively possess features which make you desirable and you stand out relative to most men that women see on a day to day basis, so you definitely have a good chance with most women you may have an interest in.

8/10 (Low chad):

Example: Theo James
View attachment 2964597
1. Characterisation:

• Very good facial harmony
  • (70 - 80%) In case of Theo James he has 100% side profile harmony
  • High dimorphism
  • Amazing facial leanness
  • Above 80% soft max score (Usually comes from things like great skin texture and colouring, good hair texture and eyebrow density as well as great eye colouring and/or great lips and teeth as well)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 12,000 people <250000 alive

Reasonably rare

3. Sightings:feelsmega:: usually the best looking person in a Uni/college campus, bars or pubs sometimes and clubs although less likely, football events, concerts / festivals sometime, gyms, mid level modelling and easy to find in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. Occasionally will be spotted out in public although this is still very rare. Case quote I’ve only seen around 3 true 8/10's in public my whole life and that was at the gym only.

Easy to find online due to a higher concentration of 8’s which are attracted to various niches across social media (looksmaxxing, tiktokers etc). Because this is the level where people are more likely to be recognised for their looks and therefore results in sprouting different niches of this rating across social media.

Intuitively this makes sense as ratings higher than an 8.5 are almost purely recognised for their looks and this means that its likely to be less of a "niche". For example, Ronaldo fits into the football niche but he is not recognised purely for his looks, because he is not at that level yet (he was around 8.25 in his prime based on my calculator) so people focus more on his football skills as a result.

4. Theory: usually the most attractive person in a town or university campus and will largely be known for their looks. Most women will find you attractive unless it’s outside of their particular niche of interest.

There is also a bias here in terms of this is where the theory of compounding attractiveness occurs, whereby someone at this level may realise that they are an 8 and therefore they aim to improve upon their various factors which can ascend them to a higher rating of an 8.25-8.5, this creates a higher concentration of people in the bell curve in the 8-8.5 range as ascending past an 8.5 becomes very hard and requires exponential effort to get past.

View attachment 2964848
(Scale I use, as well as the graphical distribution, part of my system)

8.25/10 (Mid chad):

Example: prime Ronaldo
View attachment 2964646
1. Characterisation:

• Very good facial harmony - (70-80+%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Above 85% soft max score
(Mostly everything is maxed out however they may be lacking a few points in certain areas, but it’s nothing crazy)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 33,000 people <90000 alive

Rare

3. Sightings:feelsgiga:: usually the best looking person in a City, bars or pubs sometimes and clubs although less likely, football events, concerts / festivals sometime, gyms although unlikely, mid -higher level modelling and common in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. On average you will see one every few years/decade or so.

Easy to find online due to a higher concentration of 8’s which are attracted to various niches across social media (looksmaxxing, tiktokers etc fit this level more). Same as before pretty much. This is also the average looks level of a Hollywood actor (taking the average of all popular Hollywood actors from around a 7 to a 9).

4. Theory: usually the most attractive person in a city and will be known for their looks at this level. Most women will find you attractive unless it’s outside of their particular niche of interest again.

At this level women will be very direct with their signals and it’ll be obvious if they are into you. There is also a massive halo in terms of how they treat you and it becomes apparent at this level.

8.5/10 (High chad):

Example: prime Leonardo DiCaprio
View attachment 2964653
1. Characterisation:

• Very good harmony score (usually model level and close to the top percentiles) - (75-85%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Amazing facial leanness and body fat factors
  • Above 90% soft max score - (everything is mostly maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 148,000 people <20000 alive

Very rare

3. Sightings:feelswow:: usually the best looking person in a country, festivals sometime, airports, gyms (highly unlikely however), mid - top level modelling and more common in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. On average you will see someone who fits this bracket once in a lifetime, however this is not guaranteed.

This is also the minimum looks level it takes to become a top level model (calculated by taking the average rating of all top models in the industry based on my facial calculator and taking the lower bound of that average).

As an example I have only seen one true 8.5/10 in my entire life and that was at my local gym. The dude looked like a crazy version of Tarzan (he was extremely GL didn’t even look real tbh) and it was just awe inspiring watching all of the reactions people had as he walked through the gym lol.

Even guys literally turned their heads to look at him as he walked past. That is an example of the halo an 8.5 would get IRL.

4. Theory: Usually the most attractive person in a country. So for example Akash Kumar is roughly an 8.5 based on my calculation in his prime so he would be the most attractive person in India, same with Delon who would be the most attractive person in France during his prime.

BTW don't think an 8.5 is a low score this is incredibly rare and above celebrity level ,most people across history will never score this high. So it makes sense to rank someone like Alain Delon as an 8.5, as he does lack features to push him up to a 9 (but I will get into this in another thread).

This is where the true looks halo starts and you will be largely idolised for your looks and benefit from it. E.g. DiCaprio is largely considered as the most successful actor of the past few decades or so and he scores an 8.5 in his absolute prime. Women will be all over you and will simp for you, it will be totally obvious that they are into you.

This is largely considered a true 10/10 IRL by most people as pre popularity of the internet these were the people who were idolised and made known for their looks etc, as we weren't as aware of people who ranked above an 8.5. Subjectivity also plays a massive role at this level and upward. This is where you will start to get attention everywhere you go and it should be obvious whether you fall into this rating or not.

75% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.25) to fit into this bracket.

8.75/10 (Gigachad)

Example: Brian Whittaker
View attachment 2964680
1. Characterisation:

• Incredible harmony score (top model level and top percentiles) - (80-90%)
  • Very high dimorphism
  • Outstanding facial leanness and body fat factors
  • Above 95% soft max score - (everything is maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 738,000 people <4000 alive

Incredibly rare

3. Sightings:whatfeels:: usually the best looking person in a continent, top level modelling and Hollywood and very high end exclusive events. On average you will see someone who fits this bracket once in a lifetime, however this is not guaranteed and very unlikely.

This is also the average looks level of the top level models of all time (calculated by taking the average rating of all top models in the industry based on my facial calculator).

4. Theory: Usually the most attractive person in a continent. Everything above is essentially the same as here, the only difference here is you can get special privileges (such as Whittaker dating Zara Larson, a top level singer in terms of popularity, purely based off your looks). Most women will consider themselves out of your league and will be intimidated by you/scared to approach you and send you signals out of fear of rejection etc. I would say this level is where you get diminishing returns in terms of women, so dating the highest level women in terms of looks and popularity will be better for you.

80% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.5) to fit into this bracket.

9/10 (Icon)

Example: prime Vasilly Stepanov
View attachment 2964697
1. Characterisation:

• Outlier harmony score (top model level and top percentiles) - (85-95%)
  • Very high dimorphism
  • Above 98% soft max score - (everything is maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 4,000,000 people <750 alive

Extremely rare

3. Sightings:lasereyes:: Among the best looking people in the world, highest level modelling and only seen in the most famous/popular movies only. On average you will never see someone who fits this bracket in real life.

4. Theory: Among the best looking people in the world, and of all time. Contrary to popular belief not everything is perfect and there are large diminishing returns at this level (take example of Vasilly as a good example of this). Most women will not date you out of insecurity, however you should be famous for your looks. IRL you will never see someone who looks like this because they are probably locked off from the general public. However they can be found somewhat easily online as they will obviously be famous for their looks around the world.

This is a good example of scarcity paradox, where something rare becomes more sought after precisely because of its rarity, making it more common in terms of its desirability or attention. This seems counterintuitive but its not, because the halo is too great at this level that it makes it perceivably more common than it otherwise would seem if someone was to experience it for themselves.

85% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.6) to fit into this bracket.

9.5/10 (Terrachad)

Example: Hexum
View attachment 2964713
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism
  • Above 98% soft max score - (everything is maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

2. Rarity: roughly 1 in 173,000,000 people <20 alive

Close to extinction level rare

3. Sightings:lasereyes:: Among the best looking people of all time, only seen online. On average you will never see someone who fits this bracket in real life again.

4. Theory: Among the best looking people in the world, and of all time. Same as before pretty much in terms of how people treat you and diminishing returns etc, but a whole level above. Just watch the movie making of a male model with Hexum and you should get an idea of how it is to live as a 9.5. Still very hard to find online as most people don't know they exist and wont know where to look for them for the most part.

The reason this is close to extinction level rare is because they are dwindling by the day and nature may stop producing them at any point or maybe god will decide to stop creating them. Take Hexum as an example, we probably only know of the existence of 9.5's based on him however he offed himself and now that's 1 less. Only modern day ones are Matt Bomer (mostly based on harmony though) and debatably Del Rio.

90% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.7) to fit into this bracket.

Anyways thanks for reading, let me know what other threads you want me to make give me some ideas, got a few lined up for the next few months anyway. Let me know your thoughts on this one as well and hopefully you found it an interesting read and it helped in some way
Happy I Love You GIF by Warner Bros. Deutschland

TAGS:smonk::

@ggg.tv🤫 @greycel @coisbhai @yeeyeeslayer @moreroidsmoredates @Darktriad16 @Clavicular @Vermilioncore @Zenis @<6PSLcel @hopecel @0steotomy @blknswag @Charisma @BrahminBoss @Korea @Lynxress @plukee @noodlelover @optimisticzoomer @RaidenJTR @silencio @slavicpsycho @NorwoodAscender @n9wiff @Michael Myers @The Grinch @Xangsane @shieldzz @PseudoMaxxer @lestoa @King Solomon @ilovetakis @i_love_roosters

Let me know if you want me to add or remove you from tags
Great thrad

• +1
@noodlelover
What @thebuffdon690 said is partially correct. But for man and woman both, when you reach the highest echelons of attractiveness.. at High Chad and above where you will hardly ever see somebody of your level Stacy rarity wise in your entire life..
then your standards significantly drop.

Men will go for personality more. Case in point:
IMG 1270

But bare in mind Josh Holloway is in Hollywood, and there you find other attractive Stacy PSL Icons like Margot Robbie.. but he’d have developed a personality and mindset for looking for women that are less attractive but better to be with. This is because he joined Hollywood aged 30. And the same year he joined Hollywood he found his wife working in a nightclub.
Compared to chad child actors and guys who got famous earlier, you’ll never see this.

• +1
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and noodlelover

Introduction

I have no idea how to start this lol so decided I have had enough of making schizo threads in off topic so it’s time to turn over a new leaf on this website which is currently dying, I’m only gonna make high iq beneficial threads from now on, mostly related to looks theory.

My last proper thread triggered the entire forum and caused massive controversy lmao (you all know what I’m referring to) so I’m gonna straw away from apologetics for a while and focus on looks theory/looksmaxxing, because frankly I cba to have the same pointless debate over and over again about whether god exists or whether Muhammad was a true prophet (and frankly I don’t give a shit anymore either) my goal is to help myself and everyone here who wants it. This is practical information.

So welcome to my first thread out of many, I will be talking about stuff I’m interested in and which can help everyone here like I mentioned before. I will start with characteristics of different looks level (facially) where they can be sighted and the theory behind it, so that on your looksmaxxing journey you can eventually place yourselves into one of these categories so you know exactly where you stand, without some autistic LTN saying you’re a 6/10 when you’re actually an 8/10 lmao in real life/appeal wise (for example).

This is based on an upcoming project of mine where I am creating the most objectively accurate facial calculator of all time, which includes every factor possible used to assess someone’s facial attractiveness and will be releasing at some point in the next few months. If you want some insight on how this can help you or be involved you can PM me for sure.

This will help most of you massively and you can accurately rate yourselves objectively rather than asking the retarded users on this forum, who will just gaslight you anyway. Btw I’m not including PSL here just the normal 1-10 scale as it’s too much to get into and I’ll probably make a separate collaborative thread on that in the near future. So let’s start:

Note: all the ratings are done based on my own facial attractiveness calculator, so it is extremely accurate.

View attachment 2964604
1. Characterisation:
  • Good facial harmony
  • (60 - 75%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Good facial leanness
  • Above 75% softmax score (this is based on taking into account all of your miscellaneous features that go into assessing your facial attractiveness that can be "soft maxxed" to improve your score, so for example things like skin texture and smoothness, hair texture, eyebrow density etc).

2. Sightings:feelswhere:: Uni/college campuses, bars or pubs and clubs, football events, concerts / festivals, low level modelling and Hollywood. Easy to find online.

Uncommon

4. Theory: not extremely uncommon to find but not common either so lands somewhere in the middle in terms of rarity. This is usually the most attractive person in any given local area and can act and low level model in this range. Most women will still find you attractive at this level because it is relatively rarer than most people on average who are sighted on a day to day basis.

This means that in terms of attractiveness you objectively possess features which make you desirable and you stand out relative to most men that women see on a day to day basis, so you definitely have a good chance with most women you may have an interest in.

8/10 (Low chad):

View attachment 2964597
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism
  • Above 80% soft max score (Usually comes from things like great skin texture and colouring, good hair texture and eyebrow density as well as great eye colouring and/or great lips and teeth as well)

Reasonably rare

3. Sightings:feelsmega:: usually the best looking person in a Uni/college campus, bars or pubs sometimes and clubs although less likely, football events, concerts / festivals sometime, gyms, mid level modelling and easy to find in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. Occasionally will be spotted out in public although this is still very rare. Case quote I’ve only seen around 3 true 8/10's in public my whole life and that was at the gym only.

Easy to find online due to a higher concentration of 8’s which are attracted to various niches across social media (looksmaxxing, tiktokers etc). Because this is the level where people are more likely to be recognised for their looks and therefore results in sprouting different niches of this rating across social media.

Intuitively this makes sense as ratings higher than an 8.5 are almost purely recognised for their looks and this means that its likely to be less of a "niche". For example, Ronaldo fits into the football niche but he is not recognised purely for his looks, because he is not at that level yet (he was around 8.25 in his prime based on my calculator) so people focus more on his football skills as a result.

4. Theory: usually the most attractive person in a town or university campus and will largely be known for their looks. Most women will find you attractive unless it’s outside of their particular niche of interest.

There is also a bias here in terms of this is where the theory of compounding attractiveness occurs, whereby someone at this level may realise that they are an 8 and therefore they aim to improve upon their various factors which can ascend them to a higher rating of an 8.25-8.5, this creates a higher concentration of people in the bell curve in the 8-8.5 range as ascending past an 8.5 becomes very hard and requires exponential effort to get past.

View attachment 2964848

8.25/10 (Mid chad):

View attachment 2964646
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism
(Mostly everything is maxed out however they may be lacking a few points in certain areas, but it’s nothing crazy)

Rare

3. Sightings:feelsgiga:: usually the best looking person in a City, bars or pubs sometimes and clubs although less likely, football events, concerts / festivals sometime, gyms although unlikely, mid -higher level modelling and common in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. On average you will see one every few years/decade or so.

Easy to find online due to a higher concentration of 8’s which are attracted to various niches across social media (looksmaxxing, tiktokers etc fit this level more). Same as before pretty much. This is also the average looks level of a Hollywood actor (taking the average of all popular Hollywood actors from around a 7 to a 9).

4. Theory: usually the most attractive person in a city and will be known for their looks at this level. Most women will find you attractive unless it’s outside of their particular niche of interest again.

At this level women will be very direct with their signals and it’ll be obvious if they are into you. There is also a massive halo in terms of how they treat you and it becomes apparent at this level.

8.5/10 (High chad):

View attachment 2964653
1. Characterisation:

• Very good harmony score (usually model level and close to the top percentiles) - (75-85%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Above 90% soft max score - (everything is mostly maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

Very rare

3. Sightings:feelswow:: usually the best looking person in a country, festivals sometime, airports, gyms (highly unlikely however), mid - top level modelling and more common in Hollywood and high end exclusive events. On average you will see someone who fits this bracket once in a lifetime, however this is not guaranteed.

This is also the minimum looks level it takes to become a top level model (calculated by taking the average rating of all top models in the industry based on my facial calculator and taking the lower bound of that average).

As an example I have only seen one true 8.5/10 in my entire life and that was at my local gym. The dude looked like a crazy version of Tarzan (he was extremely GL didn’t even look real tbh) and it was just awe inspiring watching all of the reactions people had as he walked through the gym lol.

Even guys literally turned their heads to look at him as he walked past. That is an example of the halo an 8.5 would get IRL.

4. Theory: Usually the most attractive person in a country. So for example Akash Kumar is roughly an 8.5 based on my calculation in his prime so he would be the most attractive person in India, same with Delon who would be the most attractive person in France during his prime.

BTW don't think an 8.5 is a low score this is incredibly rare and above celebrity level ,most people across history will never score this high. So it makes sense to rank someone like Alain Delon as an 8.5, as he does lack features to push him up to a 9 (but I will get into this in another thread).

This is where the true looks halo starts and you will be largely idolised for your looks and benefit from it. E.g. DiCaprio is largely considered as the most successful actor of the past few decades or so and he scores an 8.5 in his absolute prime. Women will be all over you and will simp for you, it will be totally obvious that they are into you.

This is largely considered a true 10/10 IRL by most people as pre popularity of the internet these were the people who were idolised and made known for their looks etc, as we weren't as aware of people who ranked above an 8.5. Subjectivity also plays a massive role at this level and upward. This is where you will start to get attention everywhere you go and it should be obvious whether you fall into this rating or not.

75% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.25) to fit into this bracket.

8.75/10 (Gigachad)

View attachment 2964680
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism
  • Above 95% soft max score - (everything is maxxed out, exceptional colouring, skin texture and smoothness, eye colouring and contrasting, great brow density and additional features such as lips, lashes etc)

Incredibly rare

3. Sightings:whatfeels:: usually the best looking person in a continent, top level modelling and Hollywood and very high end exclusive events. On average you will see someone who fits this bracket once in a lifetime, however this is not guaranteed and very unlikely.

This is also the average looks level of the top level models of all time (calculated by taking the average rating of all top models in the industry based on my facial calculator).

4. Theory: Usually the most attractive person in a continent. Everything above is essentially the same as here, the only difference here is you can get special privileges (such as Whittaker dating Zara Larson, a top level singer in terms of popularity, purely based off your looks). Most women will consider themselves out of your league and will be intimidated by you/scared to approach you and send you signals out of fear of rejection etc. I would say this level is where you get diminishing returns in terms of women, so dating the highest level women in terms of looks and popularity will be better for you.

80% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.5) to fit into this bracket.

9/10 (Icon)

View attachment 2964697
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Extremely rare

3. Sightings:lasereyes:: Among the best looking people in the world, highest level modelling and only seen in the most famous/popular movies only. On average you will never see someone who fits this bracket in real life.

4. Theory: Among the best looking people in the world, and of all time. Contrary to popular belief not everything is perfect and there are large diminishing returns at this level (take example of Vasilly as a good example of this). Most women will not date you out of insecurity, however you should be famous for your looks. IRL you will never see someone who looks like this because they are probably locked off from the general public. However they can be found somewhat easily online as they will obviously be famous for their looks around the world.

This is a good example of scarcity paradox, where something rare becomes more sought after precisely because of its rarity, making it more common in terms of its desirability or attention. This seems counterintuitive but its not, because the halo is too great at this level that it makes it perceivably more common than it otherwise would seem if someone was to experience it for themselves.

85% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.6) to fit into this bracket.

9.5/10 (Terrachad)

View attachment 2964713
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

3. Sightings:lasereyes:: Among the best looking people of all time, only seen online. On average you will never see someone who fits this bracket in real life again.

4. Theory: Among the best looking people in the world, and of all time. Same as before pretty much in terms of how people treat you and diminishing returns etc, but a whole level above. Just watch the movie making of a male model with Hexum and you should get an idea of how it is to live as a 9.5. Still very hard to find online as most people don't know they exist and wont know where to look for them for the most part.

The reason this is close to extinction level rare is because they are dwindling by the day and nature may stop producing them at any point or maybe god will decide to stop creating them. Take Hexum as an example, we probably only know of the existence of 9.5's based on him however he offed himself and now that's 1 less. Only modern day ones are Matt Bomer (mostly based on harmony though) and debatably Del Rio.

90% harmony score is the lowest harmony score you could get away with (while having all the other factors above an 8.7) to fit into this bracket.

Anyways thanks for reading, let me know what other threads you want me to make give me some ideas, got a few lined up for the next few months anyway. Let me know your thoughts on this one as well and hopefully you found it an interesting read and it helped in some way

@ggg.tv🤫 @greycel @coisbhai @yeeyeeslayer @moreroidsmoredates @Darktriad16 @Clavicular @Vermilioncore @Zenis @<6PSLcel @hopecel @0steotomy @blknswag @Charisma @BrahminBoss @Korea @Lynxress @plukee @noodlelover @optimisticzoomer @RaidenJTR @silencio @slavicpsycho @NorwoodAscender @n9wiff @Michael Myers @The Grinch @Xangsane @shieldzz @PseudoMaxxer @lestoa @King Solomon @ilovetakis @i_love_roosters

DiCaprio at chad shit thread

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and greycel
@noodlelover
What @thebuffdon690 said is partially correct. But for man and woman both, when you reach the highest echelons of attractiveness.. at High Chad and above where you will hardly ever see somebody of your level Stacy rarity wise in your entire life..
then your standards significantly drop.

Men will go for personality more. Case in point:
View attachment 2985457
These two look, looks-matched. Both slightly above average imho.
But bare in mind Josh Holloway is in Hollywood, and there you find other attractive Stacy PSL Icons like Margot Robbie.. but he’d have developed a personality and mindset for looking for women that are less attractive but better to be with. This is because he joined Hollywood aged 30. And the same year he joined Hollywood he found his wife working in a nightclub.
Compared to chad child actors and guys who got famous earlier, you’ll never see this.
I disagree with @thebuffdon690.

The idea that game isn't attractive to women, and it all comes down purely to physical appearance is completely wrong.

I've known guys much less attractive than Pete Davidson that dated equally attractive women to the women he dates. Obese black men, midget Mexican men, morbidly obese filipino men who don't work out, skinny fat men with subhuman faces, etc.

If all your friends are autistic loosers, then yes, who they date will be based purely on looks, but I've seen what's possible.

You might as well looksmax, because it will be much easier, especially if you don't have game. But if you don't have game you're severely limiting yourself.

Pete davidson isn't that rare irl. It's just that most guys in hollywood have no game, because they're completely career focused.

Last edited:
These two look, looksmaxed. Both slightly above average imho.

I disagree with @thebuffdon690.

The idea that game isn't attractive to women, and it all comes down purely to physical appearance is completely wrong.

I've known guys much less attractive than Pete Davidson that dated equally attractive women to the women he dates. Obese black men, midget Mexican men, morbidly obese Pilipino men who don't work out, etc.

If all your friends are autistic loosers, then yes, who they date will be based purely on looks, but I've seen what's possible.

You might as well looksmax, because it will be much easier, especially if you don't have game. But if you don't have game you're severely limiting yourself.

I wasn’t even referring to that, I was talking about something completely else.

And also you have lost your mind if you think they are just slightly above average jfl. Either rage bait or you’re living with single digit iq.
I’m sure an actual retard could come to the conclusion that they are far more attractive than the average person. Top percentile of top percentile of top percentile

@ElTruecel is this the harshest rater on this site? Or is he just braindead?

Last edited:
I wasn’t even referring to that, I was talking about something completely else.

And also you have lost your mind if you think they are just slightly above average jfl. Either rage bait or you’re living with 1/2 your brain intact

@ElTruecel is this the harshest rater on this site? Or is he just braindead?
Looks are subjective.

But objectively the guy is old, overweight, balding, with wrinkles, and an uncanny botoxed face.

The woman has less wrinkles, better skin, good hair, good proportions, good body.

I've seen tons of couples in Japan and Korea. There is Zero chance he could date a woman like that if he was just some random guy, unless he had very good game, which I can tell from looking at him, that he does not.

• JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690 and greycel
Looks are subjective.

But objectively the guy is old, overweight, balding, with wrinkles, and an uncanny botoxed face.

The woman has less wrinkles, better skin, good hair, good proportions, good body.
You might just be the most bluepilled mf on this site
I’m not disagreeing that game doesn’t matter, but Pete Davidson himself is attractive no matter what normies say. And he plays to his strengths & is open about his weaknesses. That screams confidence

But it is in no way comparable to the importance of looks
:blackpill: Is the truth

PSL is not subjective. Types and appeal are

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You might just be the most bluepilled mf on this site
I’m not disagreeing that game doesn’t matter, but Pete Davidson himself is attractive no matter what normies say.
This I agree with. He has a good body, tats, good skin, good hair, and he's tall.
And he plays to his strengths is open about his weaknesses. That screams confidence
Again, yes, I consider all this part of game. It's what sets him apart from other actors of equal or better looks.

Pete's not as attractive as say, Chris Hemsworth but he dates more women, of at least as good looking as the women Chris dates, because he has better game than Chris.
But it is in no way comparable to the importance of looks
I agree, but only if the guy is under HTN. If you reach HTN, then game becomes more important.

:blackpill: Is the truth

PSL is not subjective. Types and appeal are
So in other words, it's subjective. Saying that old fat balding white dude, mogs that young fit asian woman, is types and appeal.

• Hmm...
Reactions: greycel
This I agree with. He has a good body, tats, good skin, good hair, and he's tall.

Again, yes, I consider all this part of game. It's what sets him apart from other actors of equal or better looks.

Pete's not as attractive as say, Chris Hemsworth but he dates more women, of at least as good looking as the women Chris dates, because he has better game than Chris.

I agree, but only if the guy is under HTN. If you reach HTN, then game becomes more important.

So in other words, it's subjective. Saying that old fat balding white dude, mogs that young fit asian woman, is types and appeal.
You must be retarded if you think that if Pete Davidson wasn’t in the position he is financially and status wise he could still pull those women because of his “game” lmao

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover
You must be retarded if you think that if Pete Davidson wasn’t in the position he is financially and status wise he could still pull those women because of his “game” lmao
Yes. I agree, Pete Davidson's game is too weak for that.

The guys who are really good at game typically aren't famous, and don't have any other great skills. This is because, like anything it takes tens of thousands of hours of focused practice to get good, and maintaining at least HTN in looks. These guys do the bare minimum in their careers, and the rest of their lives, so they don't stand out.

• +1
Read every molecule but I do wish it was more about the ltn-chadlite ranges. Also your rates are a little too generous and imo the harmony score needs to be higher for each level. But still botb tier thread.

• +1

8618803.jpg
95534782.jpg

No offense but those are not HTNs. If pete was a random graycel posting here he would be getting LTN rates on the regular

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and thebuffdon690
Read every molecule but I do wish it was more about the ltn-chadlite ranges. Also your rates are a little too generous and imo the harmony score needs to be higher for each level. But still botb tier thread.
Thanks bhai. I didn’t make it for the LTN - chadlite range cuz it’s more or less the same for each rank, I’ll cover it though when my ultimate facial calculator guide is released. And yeh I changed my rates for some of them like Ronaldo

B

Introduction

View attachment 2964604
1. Characterisation:
  • Good facial harmony
  • (60 - 75%)
  • High dimorphism
  • Good facial leanness

Uncommon

8/10 (Low chad):

View attachment 2964597
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Reasonably rare

View attachment 2964848

8.25/10 (Mid chad):

View attachment 2964646
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Rare

8.5/10 (High chad):

View attachment 2964653
1. Characterisation:

• High dimorphism

Very rare

8.75/10 (Gigachad)

View attachment 2964680
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Incredibly rare

9/10 (Icon)

View attachment 2964697
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

Extremely rare

9.5/10 (Terrachad)

View attachment 2964713
1. Characterisation:

• Very high dimorphism

barrett is top spot genius how tf he elite with shit undereye @LeonidasGui

Attachments

• IMG_1962.jpeg
    IMG_1962.jpeg
    79.8 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Reactions: LeonidasGui

Users who are viewing this thread

Back