Characterisation of different looks levels (MEGA THREAD)

Who else do you consider chadlite if jacob elordi is chadlite
I mean I can say but if ur not gonna have a health disagreement there’s no point. Do you agree with the other ratings at least?

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
You really think he wouldn’t be? Guess I can’t rlly prove how dumb you are then
"Chadlite" vs chadlite

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thegiganigga, dervw4cenks and thebuffdon690
I mean I can say but if ur not gonna have a health disagreement there’s no point. Do you agree with the other ratings at least?
Tbh i think leonardo dicaprio and cristiano roanaldo should be a bit lower but yeah those rates are decent. It's just the elordi one which is abhorrent

• +1
Reactions: smallman
Tbh i think leonardo dicaprio and cristiano roanaldo should be a bit lower but yeah those rates are decent. It's just the elordi one which is abhorrent
In their absolute prime they would be those ratings. Also it’s based on my system which I made up so u won’t agree with it anyway until you’ve seen it

• +1
Rate this guy

In their absolute prime they would be those ratings. Also it’s based on my system which I made up so u won’t agree with it anyway until you’ve seen it
Show ur system

Do you know his harmony score? If not then estimate it
No idea i'm bad at estimating harmony scores. But I don't think he would be more than 80 he has some ratio flaws like high set eyebrows and stuff. Prolly 75

• +1
No idea i'm bad at estimating harmony scores. But I don't think he would be more than 80 he has some ratio flaws like high set eyebrows and stuff
Just give me a ballpark estimate. I’m saying 65

• +1
How am I biased? jfl
Literally cherry picked the worst photo of him JFL. If that doesn’t show ur bias then nothing will. I’m not arguing about this anymore anyway

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: thebuffdon690
Literally cherry picked the worst photo of him JFL. If that doesn’t show ur bias then nothing will. I’m not arguing about this anymore anyway
Haha not a true autisit if you wouldnt argue about another dudes looks for hours

I literally chose two selfies for comparison. I could have found way better pics for vinnie if I wanted to cherry pick

• +1
Reactions: ShawarmaFilth
What’s wrong with it? Yours isn’t bad but you could’ve had better examples and I slightly disagree with the rarity part
For the last fucking time it has nothing to do with PSL I even mention that at the start and niggas still don’t read it

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and greycel
I literally chose two selfies for comparison. I could have found way better pics for vinnie if I wanted to cherry pick
Can’t make it too obvious

• +1
Exactly thats an ass pic of vinnie anyway

• +1
For the last fucking time it has nothing to do with PSL I even mention that at the start and niggas still don’t read it
Dude it still correlates but I use CA’s scale for this type of stuff usually @Jason Voorhees @Blackgymmax

• +1
3 is subhuman 4 is ltn 5 is mtn 6 is htn 7 is chadlite 8 is chad 9 is gigachad

• +1
Reactions: smallman and ShawarmaFilth
Dude it still correlates but I use CA’s scale for this type of stuff usually @Jason Voorhees @Blackgymmax
It doesn’t correlate. Sean o pry is low on the normie scale (relative to PSL) but very high on the PSL scale (for my system)

• +1
He scored a 7.75 on my system so a high lite. Roughly in the range
Ngl the system kinda overates a couple people but i agree with it mostly, make a thread soon on it i’m curious

• JFL
Ngl the system kinda overates a couple people but i agree with it mostly, make a thread soon on it i’m curious
It depends on the photo all those ratings are for the absolute prime.

And it’s funny how you say I overrate when 1. You literally have no idea how the system works and 2. You’re assuming I’m overrating everyone which I’m obviously not lol. I rated Alain Delon an 8.5 whereas everyone else rates him 9+. Same with Sean o pry

• +1
It depends on the photo all those ratings are for the absolute prime.

And it’s funny how you say I overrate when 1. You literally have no idea how the system works and 2. You’re assuming I’m overrating everyone which I’m obviously not lol. I rated Alain Delon an 8.5 whereas everyone else rates him 9+. Same with Sean o pry
Elordi isnt lite thats a heavy overate other than that good system

It doesn’t correlate. Sean o pry is low on the normie scale (relative to PSL) but very high on the PSL scale (for my system)
Huh? Lol O Pry is a gigachad he was legit the highest paid top tier male model in his prime wtf lol.
3 is subhuman 4 is ltn 5 is mtn 6 is htn 7 is chadlite 8 is chad 9 is gigachad
9 Is PSL God. 3 Is truecel. 2 Is Saint below 2 is deformed/disabled

Examples for these would be
2 - B02cel
3 - Jay Z
4 - Michael Cera
5 - ER
6 - Chalamet
7 - Ronaldo
8 - Hemsworth
9 - O Pry

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ShawarmaFilth
Huh? Lol O Pry is a gigachad he was legit the highest paid top tier male model in his prime wtf lol.

9 Is PSL God. 3 Is truecel. 2 Is Saint below 2 is deformed/disabled

Examples for these would be
2 - B02cel
3 - Jay Z
4 - Michael Cera
5 - ER
6 - Chalamet
7 - Ronaldo
8 - Hemsworth
9 - O Pry
PSL wise he’s a gigachad not objectively though. Even I have higher harmony than he does. Irl he’s defo a gigachad though

• Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates and ElTruecel
tag me

Chads are more rare

• +1
There is no way Ronaldo is more attractive that Theo James.
Mirin the effort:feelsgood:

• +1
JFL just use this scale. https://incels.wiki/w/PSL_rating
Also @greycel opinions
It’s pretty good, I saw him making it. Definitely holds merit
I had the same reaction to you when I thought it was PSL

But it isn’t 100% accurate, with things like Theo James being ranked lower than Ronaldo
Theo James has incredible appeal, whereby edits of him even when he isn’t trying to look good.. there would be comments filled with women saying he is fine
Whereas Ronaldo is known as just a very good looking footballer. In rarity Ronaldo is not Mid Chad level, and Theo James is rarer than Ronaldo
I feel like Ronaldo reached that point because part of the misc factors, the leanness was put too much priority.. but @thebuffdon690 bro you should also account for bone mass when doing the leanness.
In this pic of Hexum he is probably 15% body fat, but because of his bone mass he looks much leaner..
IMG 1217

You should max out the points when you reach a point similar to this, despite an ideal range like 10-12 it should be subjective to bone mass. And then whether that bone mass is equally split between jaw and zygos or somebody like Brad Pitt, who needs to get slightly leaner, due to less zygo mass
IMG 1219
IMG 1218

Even though Brad is probably 9% in that pic I just sent. His equivalent would be Hexum at 13-14%. Etc

Really good thread nevertheless :Comfy:

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: thebuffdon690, F36 and ElTruecel

Users who are viewing this thread

Back