Cheap Palate Expanders

JeremyMeeks

JeremyMeeks

Bronze
Opinions on these palate expanders - was thinking on getting the Y-plate expander to increase palate width with a little bit of forward growth.

My retainer was that kind of style and was awful

Retainer and palate expander have literally the exact opposite function my guy lol
Not the point
51 057b639103db11 600x600

I'm telling you my retainer was made exactly like this and was extremely uncomfortable and got disgusting.

• +1
Reactions: JeremyMeeks
How do you know if you need palate expander

How do you know if you need palate expander

I just want my palate wide enough so the back third of my tongue can rest comfortably whilst mewing - right now it touches some bones in the back (not my molars).

palate expanders are generally cope.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot

My left profile is very good but my right profile looks noticeably more recessed (combination of lack of zygos + dorsal hump only appearing on my right profile for some reason).

Is that you in your AVI? If so, what's best for zygomatic protusion - just a wide middle third.
Sub £200 for now before any more expensive treatments.

• +1
Reactions: Maxillacel
wow, sorry, mirin.

did it make your noticeably more attractive? or not?

wow, sorry, mirin.

did it make your noticeably more attractive? or not?
yeah cheekbones got a lot better to the point where people commented on it. a lot in normie ways like “your cheeks look fuller and healthier” “your face looks older” “you look so much different since the last time I saw you” type shit.

• +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Deleted member 2756
yeah cheekbones got a lot better to the point where people commented on it. a lot in normie ways like “your cheeks look fuller and healthier” “your face looks older” “you look so much different since the last time I saw you” type shit.

Opinion on the site linked in OP - was thinking of getting 3 way y-plate

Opinions on these palate expanders - was thinking on getting the Y-plate expander to increase palate width with a little bit of forward growth.

If you want to widen mid face and zygos get MSE

Do the expanders look okay?
Honestly not sure I think they only widen teeth so it would make a small difference in appearance. Mse literally splits the maxilla in half and widens it, in theory it gives more IPD, wider zygos, wider palate, and a wider nose

Does it work at 21yr old?
Honestly not sure I think they only widen teeth so it would make a small difference in appearance. Mse literally splits the maxilla in half and widens it, in theory it gives more IPD, wider zygos, wider palate, and a wider nose

Does it work at 21yr old?
Mse? Yeah it works in adults even aged 40 but the longer you wait the harder it gets to split the sutures

Brutally over still regardless

My left profile is very good but my right profile looks noticeably more recessed (combination of lack of zygos + dorsal hump only appearing on my right profile for some reason).

Is that you in your AVI? If so, what's best for zygomatic protusion - just a wide middle third.
Sub £200 for now before any more expensive treatments.
I also have dorsal hump only on the left side and also left mandible is more prominent than right mandible. My palate is narrow as shit