CHEAP SAMe SOURCE GTFIH HEIGHTMAXXERS

D

Deleted member 1849

heightmaxxer
Amazon product ASIN B00AOD0RCO

Is this legit? 80 bucks for a two month supply seems fucking great.

@Strike_Poseidon
@rax1337
@japcel
@BasedSpinelet257
@Dyorotic2

what is it? It wont load for me
Screenshot 2020 05 08 at 162034

What is SAMe for anyway?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Dog face and Deleted member 4946
  • +1
Reactions: japcel, Deleted member 4053 and Deleted member 1849
What is SAMe for anyway?
Increasing DNA methylation to increase your genetic height.

this thread has all the info you need.

• +1
Reactions: Blackout.xl
Increasing DNA methylation to increase your genetic height.

this thread has all the info you need.
Thanks

idk about that man, judging by the reviews it is not a reputable brand and they have no website as well as well as no third party reviews
the reviews seem to be good. Fakespot says the reviews are legit.

the reviews seem to be good. Fakespot says the reviews are legit.
those reviews are probably placebo reviews, anyway, I trust reputable brands, they dont even have a website lmfao of course they'd sell something like that. It also doesn't even come in typical SAM-e yellow tablet, it comes with pink tablets, unless this has been tested I dont recommend this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1849
those reviews are probably placebo reviews, anyway, I trust reputable brands, they dont even have a website lmfao of course they'd sell something like that. It also doesn't even come in typical SAM-e yellow tablet, it comes with pink tablets, unless this has been tested I dont recommend this
you have a legit source for us americancells?

for everyone I believe, I can also buy it here in the netherlands
my source on amazon is 100 bucks for 120 400mg samE caplets. I'm gonna head with them for now.

How are your peptides going?

@Strike_Poseidon @Don't Forget to mew

Isn't this a legit and cheaper source?

Attachments

• lol22.JPG
    lol22.JPG
    115.3 KB · Views: 48
  • +1

It's good. That's what I'm getting too.

• +1
Reactions: japcel

lmao, look at the delivery times, k yes it is a legit source but it doesn't ship to my country so...

Last edited:
Am i really about to shell out 80 dollars for a 10% chance to grow 0.1 cm with possible side effects? Yes I am!

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
Am i really about to shell out 80 dollars for a 10% chance to grow 0.1 cm with possible side effects? Yes I am!
80 dollars?! It doesn't cost that much lmao btw you take it 800 mcg folinic acid now (because folinic acid is more easily absorbed) all we need is high folate intake combined with it, make sure to add meclozine and the BMP formula as well as pi3k stimulators (important) like hexarelin and si wu tang ( i will be taking them both) and aromasin and glucosamine chondroitin msm to take after you do your stretches take mk677 if you want as well even if you are on the brink of epiphyseal fusion. taking 2g sam-e daily, 800 mcg folinic acid, 25 mg meclozine, 2 capsules of the BMP formula, hexarelin (50mcg-100mcg, must be cycled) and si wu tang (1 capsule) and take glucoasmine chondroitin msm after stretching for 20-30 minutes. You should gain an inch EVERY MONTH you consistently take this and when you masturbate only twice a week and play a sport like basketball for an hour a day against opponents. This stack works on multiple pathways definitely 1000 times more effective that HGH+AI in order to grow over your genetic potential

Last edited:
  • Love it
Reactions: TheEndHasNoEnd, Deleted member 5818 and Deleted member 1849
id
80 dollars?! It doesn't cost that much lmao btw you take it 800 mcg folinic acid now (because folinic acid is more easily absorbed) all we need is high folate intake combined with it, make sure to add meclozine and the BMP formula as well as pi3k stimulators (important) like hexarelin and si wu tang ( i will be taking them both) and aromasin and glucosamine chondroitin msm to take after you do your stretches take mk677 if you want as well even if you are on the brink of epiphyseal fusion. taking 2g sam-e daily, 800 mcg folinic acid, 25 mg meclozine, 2 capsules of the BMP formula, hexarelin (50mcg-100mcg, must be cycled) and si wu tang (1 capsule) and take glucoasmine chondroitin msm after stretching for 20-30 minutes. You should gain an inch EVERY MONTH you consistently take this and when you masturbate only twice a week and play a sport like basketball for an hour a day against opponents. This stack works on multiple pathways definitely 1000 times more effective that HGH+AI in order to grow over your genetic potential
im using ghrp2 instead of hex, still activates pi3k and is cheaper also you desensitize slower

id

im using ghrp2 instead of hex, still activates pi3k and is cheaper also you desensitize slower
no it doesn't hex and si wu tang is what you need for pi3k activation, HGH and IGF-1 aren't reliant on pi3k they use mainly different pathways, don't believe? Even the FDA approves pi3k inhibitors and IGF-1 inhibitors separate for treating various kind of cancers

no it doesn't hex and si wu tang is what you need for pi3k activation, HGH and IGF-1 aren't reliant on pi3k they use mainly different pathways, don't believe? Even the FDA approves pi3k inhibitors and IGF-1 inhibitors separate for treating various kind of cancers
GHRP-2 has been demonstrated to activate the PI3K-Akt signaling pathway, bringing about a cellular effect

read the study they quote

Last edited:
80 dollars?! It doesn't cost that much lmao btw you take it 800 mcg folinic acid now (because folinic acid is more easily absorbed)

What? So folinic acid> folic acid?

I was told they were both pretty much the same.

Facid2

Facid

Facid3

Is the liquid form fine too?
Or should I buy that pill form?

folinic acid is more easily absorbed than folic acid they both contribute to high folate intake

80 bucks literally costs my life rn
I hate my country sm

folinic acid is more easily absorbed than folic acid they both contribute to high folate intake

Alright but this liquid form is fine too right.

Facid2

Facid

Claims 1 drop is 400mcg, and has 800 drops for 17$.

how many tablet should you take a day ? and what peptides combine with
where can you buy ? link ? thank u

Last edited:
what is the BMP formula?
i got these, they seem reputable tbh.
kinda expensive tbh

Last edited:
  • JFL
wtf? @Strike_Poseidon you condone this shit?

how tf is THAT expensive lmfao how shit is your paycheck?
think about long term, plus corona is fucking things up.

also is the bmp a good idea? I've never seen anything on that.

wtf? @Strike_Poseidon you condone this shit?
what? What's wrong with it? I've made countless posts on it and how it increases KSBGF's and upregulates FGF-2 and IGF-1 and BMP's and much more: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/evomuse-bmp-writeup-updated.272268/ combined with meclozine this will act as CNP and increase KSBGF increasing cGMP which will recreate pubertal conditions and cartilage as it expands the growth plate size I have no idea how you guys have overlooked this, I have never seen a more potent formula for stimulating bone growth in my life

• +1
Reactions: BasedSpinelet257
  • +1
what? What's wrong with it? I've made countless posts on it and how it increases KSBGF's and upregulates FGF-2 and IGF-1 and BMP's and much more: https://anabolicminds.com/community/threads/evomuse-bmp-writeup-updated.272268/ combined with meclozine this will act as CNP and increase KSBGF increasing cGMP which will recreate pubertal conditions and cartilage as it expands the growth plate size I have no idea how you guys have overlooked this, I have never seen a more potent formula for stimulating bone growth in my life
hm seems legit, ill look into it.

You can upregulate FGF-2 with astralugus and IGF-1 with Hex? Right?

You can upregulate FGF-2 with astralugus and IGF-1 with Hex? Right?
no u need HT042 astragalus for that and that requires 3 different herbs, just take the BMP formula it has osthole for that

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife and Deleted member 1849
no u need HT042 astragalus for that and that requires 3 different herbs, just take the BMP formula it has osthole for that
Should we combine Si wu tang with hex? I'm not sure if si wu tang is a potent pi3k activator and wouldn't just hex be more effective?

Wait this increases genetic height? I need this tbh

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946