Cheat day 2 (week 7 of dieting)

Michael Myers

Michael Myers

unattractive
Staff
I had sushi on Monday for my cheat day. And today I had a tandoori chicken roll around 8:15 pm and I ordered sushi as well around 9:30 pm. I started at 85 kg and I was 70.9 kg before eating today. That’s definitely gonna be a 2 kg increase so I’ll be around 73 kg after today but whatever. I’ve been plateauing around 71.5 - 72 kg these past few days.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid, wishIwasSalludon, Jova and 12 others
Tagging leanmaxxers: @NumbThePain @appealmaxed

• +1
Reactions: wishIwasSalludon, Jova, Chadeep and 2 others
Cheat day? You must be NT

Aspies never take cheat days btw

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid, wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 9 others
  • So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, wishIwasSalludon, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 2 others
15kg is crazy. When did u first start again? Now I can learn from you

• +1
Reactions: wsada and Michael Myers
Mirin i had chicken katsu curry with sticky mango rice

• +1
Reactions: Michael Myers
Today i got a dopamine need attack and i ate an entire package of protein cereals and like a 1000 calories of fish

Depleted my daily calories (2700-3000) before 15:00 and now i have to be without eating until tomorrow breakfast. I wish i could feel satiated from food, i only felt it in my life when i ate bad food that was very expired

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
Learn from me, if you wanna get big son, this guy doesn’t know crap!!!!

I have been dieting since 7 weeks ago and haven’t stopped, only had cheat days. I incorporated drinkfasting in the first three weeks and then I switched to OMAD, but even then I don’t drink a lot or eat large dinner. Like yesterday I only had baked fish of 247 kcal.

• Love it
Reactions: NumbThePain
Mirin i had chicken katsu curry with sticky mango rice
I had chicken katsu curry before but I didn’t really like it as much:.. the chicken was nice though.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
Today i got a dopamine need attack and i ate an entire package of protein cereals and like a 1000 calories of fish

Depleted my daily calories (2700-3000) before 15:00 and now i have to be without eating until tomorrow breakfast. I wish i could feel satiated from food, i only felt it in my life when i ate bad food that was very expired
Are you trying to leanmaxx as well bhai? Once I reach 60 kg I’ll just quit leanmaxxing but it’s gonna take probably around two more months. :hnghn:

• +1
Reactions: MaghrebGator
Are you trying to leanmaxx as well bhai? Once I reach 60 kg I’ll just quit leanmaxxing but it’s gonna take probably around two more months. :hnghn:
Nah man i'm bulking but the problem as you know i have ADHD and i never feel satiated from food so it doesn't matter what i eat im always hungry

How tall are you? Because 60kg is too much. You know im tall and i reached last year during summer 64kg, ill send you a photo of my veins during that time on discord i was like a dead man

• +1
I have been dieting since 7 weeks ago and haven’t stopped, only had cheat days. I incorporated drinkfasting in the first three weeks and then I switched to OMAD, but even then I don’t drink a lot or eat large dinner. Like yesterday I only had baked fish of 247 kcal.
Ik vind u gebaseerd en een leuk persoon

• So Sad
Nah man i'm bulking but the problem as you know i have ADHD and i never feel satiated from food so it doesn't matter what i eat im always hungry

How tall are you? Because 60kg is too much. You know im tall and i reached last year during summer 64kg, ill send you a photo of my veins during that time on discord i was like a dead man
You mean too much or too little? I want to get to 60 kg so when I go back to eating normally again, ditching the diet, then I won’t go past 70 kg hopefully. If I do it now, I’ll just go back to 80 kg. At my skinniest since I became 18+, I was 52 kg. I was like a Jew in World War Two.

• +1
Tagging leanmaxxers: @NumbThePain @appealmaxed
bro. i will read post later. kinda drink rn, but i’ve eaten soooo much right now. i legit can’t eat tmr to make up for it, and idk if it even will. soo much cake and soo much party food.

• +1
bro. i will read post later. kinda drink rn, but i’ve eaten soooo much right now. i legit can’t eat tmr to make up for it, and idk if it even will. soo much cake and soo much party food.
Let me know when you’re sober and what you ate. Looking forward to it. :feelsautistic:

• +1
Reactions: appealmaxed
I had chicken katsu curry before but I didn’t really like it as much:.. the chicken was nice though.
You should try it again at a different place maybe, it was one of the best things ive ever eaten

• +1
How big is your dick? :feelshmm:
IMG 4768

Let me know when you’re sober and what you ate. Looking forward to it. :feelsautistic:
too much cake, chips, spring rolls, chicken, sausage, sausage rolls.
u think i’ve like reversed all leanmax progress lol?

• Woah
You should try it again at a different place maybe, it was one of the best things ive ever eaten
There’s only one place in my city that sells it. I live in Rotterdam.

• +1
Reactions: WatermelonLover
  • JFL
too much cake, chips, spring rolls, chicken, sausage, sausage rolls.
u think i’ve like reversed all leanmax progress lol?
Wow, I’m mirin. No, you haven’t reversed it all. Sometimes you need cheat days like that. I remember when I ate a shitton a few weeks ago, when I weighed myself the next day I noticed I was the same weight like the day before I ate it. It’s weird I can’t explain it.

• Woah
Je bewijst het weer nu hier met deze reactie

Bij, u bent geweldig en een pracht iemand 🤗
Beste kerel,

Ik waardeer uw kostbare bericht. Ik hecht veel waarde aan uw mooie woorden. U bent immens uitstekend. Moge u mijn waardering aanvaarden.

Hoogachtend,

Bhai :love:

• Love it
Beste kerel,

Ik waardeer uw kostbare bericht. Ik hecht veel waarde aan uw mooie woorden. U bent immens uitstekend. Moge u mijn waardering aanvaarden.

Hoogachtend,

Bhai :love:
Bij, ik ga echt een liedje over u schrijven. Ik zing hem soms al een beetje. De woorden "bij" en "ontbijtos" komen er regelmatig in voor

De beste bij van het heelal 🐝

• JFL
You mean too much or too little? I want to get to 60 kg so when I go back to eating normally again, ditching the diet, then I won’t go past 70 kg hopefully. If I do it now, I’ll just go back to 80 kg. At my skinniest since I became 18+, I was 52 kg. I was like a Jew in World War Two.
I don't know it depends how tall are you but 60kg seems to little if you are 1,75m for example

That's what happened with me, i got obsessed with "I'll lose a couple of more kgs to have backup in case i eat bad some weeks". At first i was like "Ok il'l stop at 72", then i said "I'll stop at 69", then i said "You knlw what, once i was very cllse to 66, i'll try it again" and then i thought "My uncle is 63 so i need to reach it and my bulk will be extremely clean" and i stopped in like 63.5kg.

Anyways, once you reach less than 10%BF you start feeling so bad and empty that you stop even caring about women or whatever your goals are, so when i started eating i didn't give a damn about how much i ate for 3 months or so and gained like almost 15kg.

Then i lost recently until i reached 71 with my previous knowledge and im bulking clean. Ive been lifting for 10 years now (Months on months off) but this is the first time i have been so long in a bulk.

• Woah
Bij, ik ga echt een liedje over u schrijven. Ik zing hem soms al een beetje. De woorden "bij" en "ontbijtos" komen er regelmatig in voor

De beste bij van het heelal 🐝
Ik krijg er tranen in mijn ogen van. U bent uiterst geweldig. :love:

• Love it
Wow, I’m mirin. No, you haven’t reversed it all. Sometimes you need cheat days like that. I remember when I ate a shitton a few weeks ago, when I weighed myself the next day I noticed I was the same weight like the day before I ate it. It’s weird I can’t explain it.
really hoping i’ll not gain fat and reverse some progress. i’ll try to do some drunk running lol.

• +1
I don't know it depends how tall are you but 60kg seems to little if you are 1,75m for example

That's what happened with me, i got obsessed with "I'll lose a couple of more kgs to have backup in case i eat bad some weeks". At first i was like "Ok il'l stop at 72", then i said "I'll stop at 69", then i said "You knlw what, once i was very cllse to 66, i'll try it again" and then i thought "My uncle is 63 so i need to reach it and my bulk will be extremely clean" and i stopped in like 63.5kg.

Anyways, once you reach less than 10%BF you start feeling so bad and empty that you stop even caring about women or whatever your goals are, so when i started eating i didn't give a damn about how much i ate for 3 months or so and gained like almost 15kg.

Then i lost recently until i reached 71 with my previous knowledge and im bulking clean. Ive been lifting for 10 years now (Months on months off) but this is the first time i have been so long in a bulk.
I’m like 178 cm, but I have different fat storing genetics than you do, so 75 kg makes me look chubby, for instance. I don’t intend on staying at 60 kg. That’s exactly my thought process, first I was 85 kg when I started. First goal was 75 kg and I reached it, so next goal is 70 kg. Then I will lower it to 65 kg. Perhaps I’ll lower it to 60 kg but we will see. Ideally I’d like to stay at 67 kg even when I eat normally again. If I eat and drink normally again, I would likely also gain 10-15 kg like you did after a few months. If I get to 60 kg, that would mean 70-75 kg, 70 kg is fine but 75 kg isn’t. Perhaps I’ll lower it to 55 kg afterwards so I don’t get beyond 70 kg. I already stopped caring about women and I don’t really have any goals so I’ll be okay.

• Woah

• Love it
really hoping i’ll not gain fat and reverse some progress. i’ll try to do some drunk running lol.
You’re bound to gain some fat after today but don’t beat yourself up over it. You can opt for drinkfasting for a day or maybe two.

• +1
You’re bound to gain some fat after today but don’t beat yourself up over it. You can opt for drinkfasting for a day or maybe two.
yeah hopefully i can make up for it tmr

• +1
yeah hopefully i can make up for it tmr
Might take a few days but drinkfast for one day only I would say. Then just limit to OMAD for the next two days. Eat some baked fish like I did. After that I think you may have lost what you gained but who knows.

• +1
I’m like 178 cm, but I have different fat storing genetics than you do, so 75 kg makes me look chubby, for instance. I don’t intend on staying at 60 kg. That’s exactly my thought process, first I was 85 kg when I started. First goal was 75 kg and I reached it, so next goal is 70 kg. Then I will lower it to 65 kg. Perhaps I’ll lower it to 60 kg but we will see. Ideally I’d like to stay at 67 kg even when I eat normally again. If I eat and drink normally again, I would likely also gain 10-15 kg like you did after a few months. If I get to 60 kg, that would mean 70-75 kg, 70 kg is fine but 75 kg isn’t. Perhaps I’ll lower it to 55 kg afterwards so I don’t get beyond 70 kg. I already stopped caring about women and I don’t really have any goals so I’ll be okay.
Brother 55kg is crazy, Wembanyama levels. If i was you id stop at 63-65

• JFL
Brother 55kg is crazy, Wembanyama levels. If i was you id stop at 63-65
Yeah I just want to be 67 kg consistently. What kind of food did you eat during those three months and how much did you go outside?

Might take a few days but drinkfast for one day only I would say. Then just limit to OMAD for the next two days. Eat some baked fish like I did. After that I think you may have lost what you gained but who knows.
i was in a deficit before i came out. i ate 1.5k and i think since i be doing hella cardio maintenance should be 2.8k so maybe i wont gain?

Yeah I just want to be 67 kg consistently. What kind of food did you eat during those three months and how much did you go outside?
I always go outside everyday and walk a lot so that i can eat more later and also because of errands. I also did weight lifting so that it would be the less BF% possible

What i would eat during my last cut was usually a small breakfast of say 300 calories consisting of eggs and green tea with sweetener or protein yoghurt and coffee, then almost always 700 calories of either a chicken sandwich or half a pizza with tuna and cheese, and then another 300 of protein yoghurt

In the last part of the cut it is extremely difficult to do 900 calories or so compared when you are +15%BF. The best to cut is always in Ramadan because the 1200-1300 calories would just be the natural intake and you don't think about food because the sense of obligation of not eating just overwhelmed ADHD dopamine craving and it's like a barrier my mind made. Also in Ramadan i just did 2 meals of 600 calories and they were bigger obviously

• +1
how often do u eat? and do u use stims/ coffee

i was in a deficit before i came out. i ate 1.5k and i think since i be doing hella cardio maintenance should be 2.8k so maybe i wont gain?
ops? jfl im still cooked 😭 deadass running and moving as much as possible rn.

• +1
So you're dieting on a 1500 kcal/day regimen?

• +1