checked org to see im grey

Jenson

Jenson

empathymaxxed
Joined
Feb 7, 2026
Posts
7,977
Reputation
19,350
also everyones self banned but yeah im grey
 
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Jgns, pony, Shrek2OnDvD and 4 others
All lifetimes are
 
  • +1
Reactions: Shrek2OnDvD, Blasian-K and Jenson
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: shedontluv-U, Jenson, Shrek2OnDvD and 1 other person
also everyones self banned but yeah im grey
IMG 2656

Yeah, I don't know what to say, but look at that man.

Also, it's weird; I thought only lifetime members were tuned into Greycels, but I guess not.

@Sage thoughts on greys and said limits applied to greys? Thanks in advance for the response!
 
  • +1
Reactions: Jenson and Shrek2OnDvD
View attachment 5702382
Yeah, I don't know what to say, but look at that man.

Also, it's weird; I thought only lifetime members were tuned into Greycels, but I guess not.

@Sage thoughts on greys and said limits applied to greys? Thanks in advance for the response!
man i remember when i used the chatpage all the time miss that place ngl good to see that it’s still alive

Is that cuz u got it gifted?
yeah long time ago it glitched
 
  • +1
Reactions: Blasian-K and ANON
😢
 
  • +1
Reactions: shedontluv-U and Jgns
it's just pixels
 

Similar threads

Lorence
Replies
11
Views
77
I need a new face
I need a new face
PassionateNT
Replies
0
Views
31
PassionateNT
PassionateNT
pexy
Replies
16
Views
56
JJound
JJound
thehand
Replies
3
Views
61
Littlepickel2
Littlepickel2

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top