Jenson
empathymaxxed
- Joined
- Feb 7, 2026
- Posts
- 7,977
- Reputation
- 19,350
also everyones self banned but yeah im grey
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: this_feature_currently_requires_accessing_site_using_safari
it's funnier for me cause i dont have the lifetime badgeAll lifetimes are
Is that cuz u got it gifted?it's funnier for me cause i dont have the lifetime badge
makes sensealso everyones self banned but yeah im grey
also everyones self banned but yeah im grey
man i remember when i used the chatpage all the time miss that place ngl good to see that it’s still aliveView attachment 5702382
Yeah, I don't know what to say, but look at that man.
Also, it's weird; I thought only lifetime members were tuned into Greycels, but I guess not.
@Sage thoughts on greys and said limits applied to greys? Thanks in advance for the response!
yeah long time ago it glitchedIs that cuz u got it gifted?
yes by verdamIs that cuz u got it gifted?
Hello I’m still herealso everyones self banned but yeah im grey
yo jenson is it true u gagalso everyones self banned but yeah im grey