Cheek muscle atrophy to attain prominent zygomatic bones

PrisonMike

PrisonMike

Analytical Looksmaxxer
I have found the following very interesting case online: https://www.realself.com/question/calgary-ab-causing-cheek-atrophy-cave#
It's basically a female that has had her right cheek muscle atrophied:
Userimage 1639713

If we can somehow replicate her condition, we can produce a method that allows us to get prominent zygomatic bones.
Any comments?

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vermilioncore and Kingkellz
I think she had a stroke bro

• +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, SteveRogers, InZayn and 1 other person
stop smiling

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4946 and Deleted member 470
Hmm have you tried extracting your upper wisdom teeth?:feelstastyman:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: patricknodixon, forwardgrowth, noped and 7 others
Hmm have you tried extracting your upper wisdom teeth?
If that was the cause, she would've had both her zygomatic bones protrude. But it is on only one side.

Why did her cheek muscle atrophy only on one side? Mind elaborating?

• +1
Reactions: GoMadAndSTFU
I have found the following very interesting case online. It's basically a female that has had her right cheek muscle atrophied:
View attachment 253544
If we can somehow replicate her condition, we can produce a method that allows us to get prominent zygomatic bones.
Any comments?
Where did you find this? Can you post the URL?

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
looks like shit mate

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 4054, retard, BigBoy and 3 others
Just rip your face apart and take the cheek muscle out via surgery

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685
Hmm have you tried extracting your upper wisdom teeth?:feelstastyman:
It was a joke because someone here actually thinks removing upper wisdom teeth will give you hollow cheeks.

applying botox in the masseter muscles can enhance the zygomatic bones, at other costs

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262 and Golden Glass
applying botox in the masseter muscles can enhance the zygomatic bones, at other costs
Can you please give your opinion on extracting upper wisdom teeth for hollow cheeks? Someone here believes in it, I personally don’t think it would make any noticeable difference, since your palate is still the same width, and with your lower wisdom teeth still being present, the “hole” created for your cheek to sink into would be far too small and square shaped anyways. But I’m open to changing my mind.

• +1
Reactions: underdog
stop smiling
not sure if youre using those muscles when smiling. you might use them while eating, which is wrong. they are there so you could suck milk out of your moms breasts when you were a toddler (srs btw)

not sure if youre using those muscles when smiling. you might use them while eating, which is wrong. they are there so you could suck milk out of your moms breasts when you were a toddler (srs btw)
Yes they are. The muscle you're referring to is the buccinator which is very small and unlikely to have a significant impact on facial aesthetics.

Looks like shit unless your zygos are wide enough (and well shaped) to begin with, in which case they can look good by just losing fat. Bone structure strikes again.

• +1
Reactions: Golden Glass and BigBoy
Yes they are. The muscle you're referring to is the buccinator which is very small and unlikely to have a significant impact on facial aesthetics.
cheek muscle = buccinator muscle??? and yes that does have a significant impact on facial aesthetics

cheek muscle = buccinator muscle??? and yes that does have a significant impact on facial aesthetics
There's more muscles in the face and cheeks, I assume you believe in everything Mike Mew says, right? Ever thought about why many smokers have hollow or sunken cheeks, despite using their buccinators for sucking on cigs all the time? Use your own head to think

• +1
Reactions: jacobrb07 and RecessedPrettyboy
thats not how your zygos should appear man thats undeadmaxxing not looksmaxxing

Can you please give your opinion on extracting upper wisdom teeth for hollow cheeks? Someone here believes in it, I personally don’t think it would make any noticeable difference, since your palate is still the same width, and with your lower wisdom teeth still being present, the “hole” created for your cheek to sink into would be far too small and square shaped anyways. But I’m open to changing my mind.
I would also like to know, please share your thoughts @Sergio-OMS
This is the thread link that explains this concept in detail

Why did her cheek muscle atrophy only on one side? Mind elaborating?
The website where I found this had some medical doctors on it that tried diagnosing her condition. My goal is to try to understand what she is suffering from so that we can somehow get on the path to developing methods to get prominent zygomatic bones.

Last edited:
thats not how your zygos should appear man thats undeadmaxxing not looksmaxxing

In my opinion removing wisdom teeth, upper or lower or all of them, have no facial effects unless (forgive me for the technical language)
  • There are serious infectious complications after removal, which is very very rare.
  • A very very little (almost imperceptible) hollowing effect in the cheek can show up if a oroantral communication happens due to one upper teeth having long roots and and a buccal fat pad flap is used to repair it (at it is normally done).
Small jaws cause teeth impactions (unerupted teeth or partially erupted teeth) including wisdom teeth, that are prone to cause problems. Therefore, we remove those teeth in previously small jaws. It is not that removing those teeth are going to cause a facial problem: the problem is already there.

Please forgive me for not reading that whole thread, @underdog . Maybe I even posted some message there, I don't remember now, but it's become a very long one.

• +1
Reactions: far336, Gaia262, curryslayerordeath and 2 others
There's more muscles in the face and cheeks, I assume you believe in everything Mike Mew says, right? Ever thought about why many smokers have hollow or sunken cheeks, despite using their buccinators for sucking on cigs all the time? Use your own head to think
smokers arent using their buccinators. they create a vacuum inside their mouth, thats why the cheeks get pulled inward. use your head to think

she looks like meth user

• JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot

Users who are viewing this thread

Back