Cheekbones augmentation

D

Deleted member 25219

Iron
Hi. I know that there are many surgical and non-surgical ways to enhance the appearance of cheekbones. The cheapest one is using a dermal filler. As we know most fillers are temporary, however there are some semi-permanent fillers, which can last much longer. Have you ever tried them? What do you think?

why would u want to look more feminine jfl. just put all your money into genio and LL bro

why would u want to look more feminine jfl. just put all your money into genio and LL bro
Well, I’d rather avoid surgeries because:
a) they’re quite expensive even in my country
b) if the surgeon fucks something up, then the outcome may not be reversable

I want more prominent cheekbones, because normally I am slim and I have hollow cheeks but the appearance of hollow cheeks isn’t super good, because the cheekbones should be more prominent.

• +1
Reactions: forevermirin
Well, I’d rather avoid surgeries because:
a) they’re quite expensive even in my country
b) if the surgeon fucks something up, then the outcome may not be reversable

I want more prominent cheekbones, because normally I am slim and I have hollow cheeks but the appearance of hollow cheeks isn’t super good, because the cheekbones should be more prominent.
yeah fair, honestly think most non surgical methods are cope. i have a similar problem with having hollow cheeks but in my case my jawline isn't wide enough.

yeah fair, honestly think most non surgical methods are cope. i have a similar problem with having hollow cheeks but in my case my jawline isn't wide enough.
Well, my hollow cheeks depend on the lighting I guess. I know that there are also some lifting options (both surgical and non-surgical). Non-surgical are usually temporary and that is the biggest drawback.

Attachments

• 40ECFBF8-ED0A-4BC7-A153-34D9BE4312DE.jpeg
    40ECFBF8-ED0A-4BC7-A153-34D9BE4312DE.jpeg
    163.1 KB · Views: 0
  • +1
Well, my hollow cheeks depend on the lighting I guess. I know that there are also some lifting options (both surgical and non-surgical). Non-surgical are usually temporary and that is the biggest drawback.
yeah, are u sucking your cheeks in?

as i said i have the opposite problem. i need your jawline lol

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 25219
Nigga u need to fix ur eyes and lips somehow. Fuck the cheekbones

Nigga u need to fix ur eyes and lips somehow. Fuck the cheekbones
What do you mean by fixing lips? When it comes to women’s preferences, I’ve been told many times that my eyes are good. Nonetheless the hunter eyes would probably be better.

EAT SOMETHING NOW!

• +1