The idea of fillers destroyed

Mogger no larp, I'll make a thread in the near days
Which ones you used?

Can you also send me the link of the vid you used to help you with placing the threads.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
They were already here earlier today bhai
Just point them to the thred @Win200 made. Guy's filler stuck around for years and fucked up his implant result.

• JFL
@Blackgymmax

• JFL
I feel confident at nighttimes, folds and undereyes arent that prominent. Face looks also semi angular and less bloated due to the fat pad being less visible.

During the day i look like a melting slob.
at least u can cope with the fact that u aint lean and maybe it’ll change once u lean down

im already lean af no cope for me

• So Sad
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
u did it on ur cheeks correct?

4034382 423196918c213daf3bd22cbfe3e82855

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
Which ones you used?

Can you also send me the link of the vid you used to help you with placing the threads.
4034382 423196918c213daf3bd22cbfe3e82855

Thread 'PDO threads, everything under-eye.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-threads-everything-under-eye.984607/

Thread 'Using PDO to get hunter eyes (idea from ORC)' https://looksmax.org/threads/using-pdo-to-get-hunter-eyes-idea-from-orc.973088/

Thread 'how to get rid of the nasolabial fold with PDO threads.' https://looksmax.org/threads/how-to-get-rid-of-the-nasolabial-fold-with-pdo-threads.962530/

Thread 'pdo threads to fix upper-lip asymmetry and increase perceived mouth width.' https://looksmax.org/threads/pdo-th...ry-and-increase-perceived-mouth-width.974586/

• +1
Reactions: moreroidsmoredates
at least u can cope with the fact that u aint lean and maybe it’ll change once u lean down

im already lean af no cope for me
Bro just get fillers. Or else you waist your 20s looking like a warshed up drug addict with all the respect.

Find a good clinic and get the job done. You will ascend hard and feel much better and confident trust me.

• +1
Reactions: eagle_tren123
screenshotted thanks. mainly interested in 2 and 5 how were the results from those alone? and are you anticipating any gains in mouth width from 5?
I got some minor results for 5 from two 25mm threads on each side placed vertically, so I added one more on each side, 50mm like this:
12 how to draw a male face

The results are more visible now

As for 2, I can see some improvement but I need more threads than the plan I attached earlier. I ran out and i'm planning to order more in the future

• +1
Reactions: NorwoodAscender
I got some minor results for 5 from two 25mm threads on each side placed vertically, so I added one more on each side, 50mm like this:View attachment 2849970
The results are more visible now

As for 2, I can see some improvement but I need more threads than the plan I attached earlier. I ran out and i'm planning to order more in the future
mirin. both of these could help my two biggest flaws. now i just have to get over my biggest fear that i’ve had since i was 7… fucking needles

• +1
So that filler I had put in my dick is there 12 years?
Horrisheet

So that filler I had put in my dick is there 12 years?
Horrisheet
Do you really got filler in your dick or are you just saying it for the jfl

Don't get fillers anywhere in the midface, that's where all the problems are. He's right, but these are always midface problem areas common with women in particular, like lips, tear troughs and cheeks.

I've done jaw fillers for myself for about 3 years now and they haven't moved a mm. One of the best looksmaxes I've done tbh.

• +1
Reactions: FutureSlayer
Bro just get fillers. Or else you waist your 20s looking like a warshed up drug addict with all the respect.

Find a good clinic and get the job done. You will ascend hard and feel much better and confident trust me.
i need to know if fat graft can help before

also are u gonna ask ur maxfac about the naso fold problem when u see him?

i need to know if fat graft can help before

also are u gonna ask ur maxfac about the naso fold problem when u see him?
Yeah absolutely, i made a morph. I’ll pm you.

Don't get fillers anywhere in the midface, that's where all the problems are. He's right, but these are always midface problem areas common with women in particular, like lips, tear troughs and cheeks.

I've done jaw fillers for myself for about 3 years now and they haven't moved a mm. One of the best looksmaxes I've done tbh.
Sir Davis mogs

He didn’t quit, he still does fillers. And it seems the biggest criticism he has is that people are addicted? JFL don’t tell the surgerymaxxers here

^
1ml> in a single place is stupid.
his revolutionary new take on fillers is just a way to market his own.

most of these criticisms are either an advertisement for some other alternative method, or for their own 'style' of doing fillers. shameless fear mongering.

his revolutionary new take on fillers is just a way to market his own.

most of these criticisms are either an advertisement for some other alternative method, or for their own 'style' of doing fillers. shameless fear mongering.
Homosexual is back

Users who are viewing this thread

Back