Cheekbones wider than jaw = failo?

Schönling

Schönling

6'3" mentalcel
We all know that a jaw bigger than cheekbones looks bad but how about the reverse, is there a perfect ratio?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: NegativeNorwood, justinzayn, Doesn'tNeedSurgery and 2 others
all about harmony

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7580, Biiyo03, Tallooksmaxxer and 2 others
.9 cheekbone to mandible ratio is "preferred", but harmony > ratios

• +1
Reactions: Beastchodecode, Deleted member 9670 and Biiyo03
ratios are part of harmony bro
Literally everything leads into harmony. I'm saying that having good harmony is more important than having "perfect ratios".

• +1
Reactions: Biiyo03, Deleted member 16133 and Deleted member 18418

what u think? its obv

Things like this aren’t automatically a failo. Some look good with it, others don’t, simple as that.

• +1
Reactions: Schönling and Tallooksmaxxer
I have it and makes me look like a round faced moon

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and Deleted member 18301
Not really if the difference is not that big. I would prefer cheekbones wider than jaw tho.

Had mse, made my cheekbones wider, chin stayed the same size, looks like an alien now.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670 and AscendingHero
This has been mentioned here millions of times, use the search function.
Jaw has to be 85-90% the width of the cheekbones.

I have it and makes me look like a round faced moon

Because your cheekbones are too wide compared to your IPD, giving you a lower than ideal ES Ratio. You'll need both zygo shaving and jaw shaving if you wanted to fix it while preserving the 85-90% bigonial to bizygomatic ratio. Your case is quite uncommon tbh.

• +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Birdcell and Biiyo03
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9670
Again, harmony has to do with 3-dimensional ratios. Having outward gonions or a strong chin has nothing to do with harmony.

@Doesn'tNeedSurgery

Again, harmony has to do with 3-dimensional ratios. Having outward gonions or a strong chin has nothing to do with harmony.

@Doesn'tNeedSurgery
Yes it does you fucking tard. Harmony is how well your individual features come together as a whole to form an aesthetically pleasing face. A harmonious face is synonymous with an aesthetically pleasing one. aesthetically pleasing does not always equal attractive. It just equals not ugly.
harmony has to do with 3-dimensional ratios. Having outward gonions or a strong chin has nothing to do with harmony.
Are you actually trying to say that a prominent chin has nothing to do with 3-d ratios. A recessed chin will change the convexity of a side profile completely.

Yes it does you fucking tard. Harmony is how well your individual features come together as a whole to form an aesthetically pleasing face. A harmonious face is synonymous with an aesthetically pleasing one. aesthetically pleasing does not always equal attractive. It just equals not ugly.

Are you actually trying to say that a prominent chin has nothing to do with 3-d ratios. A recessed chin will change the convexity of a side profile completely.
Shut up you stupid idiot. Mandible width to cheekbones width is a ratio which means harmony. A mandible with outward gonions vs one with inward gonions at the same width.

Now fuck off with your low IQ comments. Moron.

Cheekbones should be slightly wider.

Ideal is both almost equally wide, just the zygos minimally wider

zygos a bit wider than jaw