Chewing increases gonial angle

then ur first research is irrelevant i already said that you can expect little changes in children

i meant the last study
You said that the changes between hunter gatherer and agriculturalist jaws was purely genetic and that study shows a dietary cause in changes.

"Our analysis shows that the lower jaws of the world's earliest farmers in the Levant, are not simply smaller versions of those of the predecessor hunter-gatherers, but that the lower jaw underwent a complex series of shape changes commensurate with the transition to agriculture."
i can send u 10-20 studies which concludes that jaws become weaker due to human evolution btw
yes I know it’s not as simple as chew = good big jaw
but the argument was about you saying “Bone size cannot be altered through environment by chewing”

chewing isn’t about replicating hunter gatherer conditions in the first place

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
You said that the changes between hunter gatherer and agriculturalist jaws was purely genetic and that study shows a dietary cause in changes.

but the argument was about you saying “Bone size cannot be altered through environment by chewing”

1.i said that humans evolved into developing less and less strong jaws
which is true ive sent 2 studies on tihs

"chewing isn’t about replicating hunter gatherer conditions"
ive enver said that lol
that idiot greycel said it

and yes bone size cannot be altered maybe a bit gonial angle thats it

• JFL
Reactions: AutisticBeaner

and bro im starting to think that u r retarded
by genetics i meant you inherit less and less "capable" jaws due to environment factors

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy
and bro im starting to think that u r retarded
by genetics i meant you inherit less and less "capable" jaws due to environment factors
Inherit yes but you said they develop them because of genetics.
we started developing these jaws due to dietary changes and genetics follow but it’s still a mixture of genes and environment, especially in terms of recession and shit.
if you meant that we inherit ‘less capable jaw genes’ as a result of environment then my bad I misinterpreted your post

Inherit yes but you said they develop them because of genetics.
we started developing these jaws due to dietary changes and genetics follow but it’s still a mixture of genes and environment, especially in terms of recession and shit.
if you meant that we inherit ‘less capable jaw genes’ as a result of environment then my bad I misinterpreted your post
thats the gray field
how much the cyp19a gene,and nose breathing plays a role
and
could you atleast alter your genetics with hard chewing since childhood
i think mice studies showed that you can only change the gonial angle so no
but i think we agree on 90%

• +1
Reactions: EasternRightWinger15, hairyballscel and Good_Little_Goy
thats the gray field
how much the cyp19a gene,and nose breathing plays a role
and
could you atleast alter your genetics with hard chewing since childhood
i think mice studies showed that you can only change the gonial angle so no
but i think we agree on 90%
Yeah I can’t really make any claims about the exact or even general effects that chewing mastic gum as a child will give, we just don’t have the necessary studies but it’s worth a shot imo

slight ramus length and gonial angle improvements are the only thing my jaw needs so I am making my son chew for sure

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Yeah I can’t really make any claims about the exact or even general effects that chewing mastic gum as a child will give, we just don’t have the necessary studies but it’s worth a shot imo

slight ramus length and gonial angle improvements are the only thing my jaw needs so I am making my son chew for sure
yeah but you are atleast realistic
these guys think that they can signficiantly alter their bones by chewing
IN ADULTHOOD

• +1
yeah but you are atleast realistic
these guys think that they can signficiantly alter their bones by chewing
IN ADULTHOOD
Yeah there’s so much coping around chewing tbf
I’m not even chewing just because I’m 18 and thinking, fuck it let me just get implants and skip the masseter bloat and autism for un-guaranteed results that I don’t even know the appearance of.

idk if you’ve payed any attention to the ’chewing on incisors maxillary upswing’ theory but I’m pretty sure it came from them finding a study showing a correlation between mid face length and masseter size. And then they did a massive leap into saying that chewing on your back teeth causes cw rotation of the maxilla and that’s why they see the correlation.

it’s like of fucking course there’s gonna be a correlation, masseters SPAN the midface.
they make a massive leap that this correlation has to be causation and that you can ccw rotate the maxilla with chewing of the front teeth and people just take their word for it.

• +1
Incels are coping while chads are chewing

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: DaGullas, hairyballscel, goat2x and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and goat2x
I’m not even chewing just because I’m 18 and thinking, fuck it let me just get implants and skip the masseter bloat and autism for un-guaranteed results that I don’t even know the appearance of.

idk if you’ve payed any attention to the ’chewing on incisors maxillary upswing’ theory but I’m pretty sure it came from them finding a study showing a correlation between mid face length and masseter size. And then they did a massive leap into saying that chewing on your back teeth causes cw rotation of the maxilla and that’s why they see the correlation.

it’s like of fucking course there’s gonna be a correlation, masseters SPAN the midface.
they make a massive leap that this correlation has to be causation and that you can ccw rotate the maxilla with chewing of the front teeth and people just take their word for it.
Dude
Maybe you edited your reply bc i didnt see the last sentences about midface
But holy fuck u are right lmao
Same exact thoughts

• Love it

explain why at 18 chewing suddenly becomes cope?

Dude
Maybe you edited your reply bc i didnt see the last sentences about midface
But holy fuck u are right lmao
Same exact thoughts
Swear I didn’t edit, not sure why you didn’t see the last bit

but yeah this shit is insane, seems like half this site’s users have just accepted the theory without question and the evidence for it is laughable

good to see someone thinking along the same lines as me about this, was getting worried seeing no one question it or talk about this in the threads

• +1
Because its harder to move bone
The same exact thing why mewing becomes a cope
It’s not the same as mewing doe, mewing is basically cope at 18 because the sutures have fused/closed, that’s not how the mandible works, I’m not gonna pretend chewing doesn’t become harder as you age, but it’s not the same as mewing, I don’t even think the mandible has sutures

It’s not the same as mewing doe, mewing is basically cope at 18 because the sutures have fused/closed, that’s not how the mandible works, I’m not gonna pretend chewing doesn’t become harder as you age, but it’s not the same as mewing, I don’t even think the mandible has sutures
No bro sutures dont fuse completely
Infact they found people whose 72 years old and still has their sutures open
But its just not the same as some 10 year olds
Tounge doesnt create enough pressude

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy and hairyballscel
no, the bone remodelling process still continues past 50 jfl, idk why ppl think this, it doesn't just stop working
but chewing just works on the masseter muscles, no? not the actual bone?

No bro sutures dont fuse completely
Infact they found people whose 72 years old and still has their sutures open
But its just not the same as some 10 year olds
Tounge doesnt create enough pressude
My bad, but there is a process which pretty much makes mewing an EXTREMELY slow process at a certain age and it’s something to do with the sutures, this mechanism doesn’t occur for the mandible, so it’s never as slow as mewing,

I think we have different ideas on what wolffs law is... what do you define it as?

explain why at 18 chewing suddenly becomes cope?
it doesn’t, it’s obvs more complex than an arbitrary cut off but at 18 I just don’t see the evidence that I can likely achieve the ramus growth I require

plus my jaw is very wide as it is, I chewed for a while and overly hypertrophied masseters didn’t look good on me, I wouldn’t want to put up with them for several years

98BEC258 B53B 40FD 8D4F 14A194625EC1

imagine big masseters on that fucker, was not a good look with my ramus

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel and goat2x
but chewing just works on the masseter muscles, no? not the actual bone?
It causes stress on the bone making it remodel stonger/denser so it does affect the bone

And larger masseter muscles result in a lower finial angle and thicker ramus, again affecting bone

• +1
Reactions: It'snotover
My bad, but there is a process which pretty much makes mewing an EXTREMELY slow process at a certain age and it’s something to do with the sutures, this mechanism doesn’t occur for the mandible, so it’s never as slow as mewing,

I think we have different ideas on what wolffs law is... what do you define it as?
This is simply not true
The tounge is not strong enough to move bones
Wollfs law doesnt even implie to this becase there isnt enough loading

It causes stress on the bone making it remodel stonger/denser so it does affect the bone

And larger masseter muscles result in a lower finial angle and thicker ramus, again affecting bone
Again you completely disregard the fact that wolfs law implies on the muscle attachments

• +1
it doesn’t, it’s obvs more complex than an arbitrary cut off but at 18 I just don’t see the evidence that I can likely achieve the ramus growth I require

plus my jaw is very wide as it is, I chewed for a while and overly hypertrophied masseters didn’t look good on me, I wouldn’t want to put up with them for several years

View attachment 542148
imagine big masseters on that fucker, was not a good look with my ramus
Ok you clearly don’t have a narrow jaw so you don’t have to chew anyway, either way you said there’s no arbitrary cut off, yet you say you can’t achieve ramus growth at 18+ implying there is a cut off. If you think chewing is cope, inject T or something like that, testosterone has been proven to increase ramus length

• +1
Swear I didn’t edit, not sure why you didn’t see the last bit

but yeah this shit is insane, seems like half this site’s users have just accepted the theory without question and the evidence for it is laughable

good to see someone thinking along the same lines as me about this, was getting worried seeing no one question it or talk about this in the threads
Blackpill is fucking depressing
Its hard to beleive that its over before it even started but its the truth lol

• JFL
This is simply not true
The tounge is not strong enough to move bones
Wollfs law doesnt even implie to this becase there isnt enough loading
I didn’t say that it was, I said mewing is cope, chewing does cause enough loading to remodel the bone jfl nigga chew mastic gum that shit is tiring

I didn’t say that it was, I said mewing is cope, chewing does cause enough loading to remodel the bone jfl nigga chew mastic gum that shit is tiring
I mean remodel doesnt mean it will become thicker or more wide
It will have more density tho which you can see trough dexa

• +1
Ok you clearly don’t have a narrow jaw so you don’t have to chew anyway, either way you said there’s no arbitrary cut off, yet you say you can’t achieve ramus growth at 18+ implying there is a cut off. If you think chewing is cope, inject T or something like that, testosterone has been proven to increase ramus length
It’s more nuanced than that, I wasn’t saying that I couldn’t achieve ramus growth, just that it wouldn’t be enough.
I could probably achieve some sort of growth in my mandible but it would be so minimal that it wouldn’t affect my life or attractiveness

same thing with testosterone, I’m out of puberty pretty much so the effects will be very minimal, I believe androgens have achieved jaw growth as late as 25 in males (might be wrong)

but it’s just my genetics causing shit ramus
my jaw overall is still quite masc and I have decent masculine development which leads me to believe that androgens aren’t the problem

i have similar facial structure to my mother and she has the exact same ramus just without the asymmetry, I think my potential is just stunted in this regard so implants are the way to go

• +1
I mean remodel doesnt mean it will become thicker or more wide
It will have more density tho which you can see trough dexa
Yes but the bone will literally become thicker, I’m sure you’ve seen the curry chewing transformation

It’s more nuanced than that, I wasn’t saying that I couldn’t achieve ramus growth, just that it wouldn’t be enough.
I could probably achieve some sort of growth in my mandible but it would be so minimal that it wouldn’t affect my life or attractiveness

same thing with testosterone, I’m out of puberty pretty much so the effects will be very minimal, I believe androgens have achieved jaw growth as late as 25 in males (might be wrong)

but it’s just my genetics causing shit ramus
my jaw overall is still quite masc and I have decent masculine development which leads me to believe that androgens aren’t the problem

i have similar facial structure to my mother and she has the exact same ramus just without the asymmetry, I think my potential is just stunted in this regard so implants are the way to go
Bro there are no proof of ramus lenght increase from chewing lol

• +1
Blackpill is fucking depressing
Its hard to beleive that its over before it even started but its the truth lol
Legit tbh
life is a game of bones

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel and goat2x
It doesn’t matter if ur in puberty or not, you’ll see still results, ppl out of puberty have seen jaw growth from steroids. It’ll take a while doe.

• +1
Yes but the bone will literally become thicker, I’m sure you’ve seen the curry chewing transformation
Anecdotal+its messeter hypotrophy not bone growth

September 2021 I will make a thread and I will have Henry Cavills jaw inshallah

• +1
Reactions: Good_Little_Goy, ObamasLastName and goat2x
September 2021 I will make a thread and I will have Henry Cavills jaw inshallah
Idk bro
You are making theories and theories
Im suprised you even found the blackpill you are very naive

• +1
Reactions: HighIQcel
Well ramus length and bone growth are different things
you would achieve bone remodelling changes and bone density increase in your ramus which is a type of bone growth but just not helpful and the length increase that you want

like I say I’m not even attempting chewing just cos I know it’s cope for my case

masseter hypertrophy can be very legit for side profile though Its a shame it doesn’t suit me

Anecdotal+its messeter hypotrophy not bone growth
No his jaw literally got wider, his bone, the nigga had no jaw before and he literally grew one

Well ramus length and bone growth are different things
you would achieve bone remodelling changes and bone density increase in your ramus which is a type of bone growth but just not helpful and the length increase that you want

like I say I’m not even attempting chewing just cos I know it’s cope for my case

masseter hypertrophy can be very legit for side profile though Its a shame it doesn’t suit me
Even in rat and mice studies they only found goni angle decrease
Because of the muscle attachments

• +1
No his jaw literally got wider, his bone, the nigga had no jaw before and he literally grew one
Yes it called messeters hypotrophy lol
Or looks good on some people looks bad on other

• +1
Idk bro
Im suprised you even found the blackpill you are very naive
I wouldn’t really call myself blackpilled lool I won’t lie I’d say I’m more red pilled

• So Sad
It doesn’t matter if ur in puberty or not, you’ll see still results, ppl out of puberty have seen jaw growth from steroids. It’ll take a while doe.
Yeah I just find it hard to believe I can achieve the results I want

plus that long on roids would fuck up my collagen and I already have a collagen disorder, can’t afford that

• +1
Literally haven’t made any theories, every thing I said is backed up with studies I’ve cited sources

• JFL
Nigga
An indian growing a jaw from chewing horse cum isnt a study
I posted a study with a pic a few pages ago, showing how larger masseter muscles results in thicker ramus and lower gonial angle, that was literally reported in the study