Chewing increases gonial angle

@SayNoToRotting defend chewing tbh ngl

I posted a study with a pic a few pages ago, showing how larger masseter muscles results in thicker ramus and lower gonial angle, that was literally reported in the study
post it again

• +1
Reactions: hairyballscel
post it again
A significant association was found between mandibular shape and muscle CSAs(masseter muscles), i.e. larger CSAs are associated with a wider more trapezoidal ramus, more massive coronoid, more rectangular body and a more curved basal arch

Retrodiction of masticatory muscle force and so of mandibular loading is therefore best based on overall mandibular shape -
Human mandibular shape is associated with masticatory muscle force

post it again
3554B6E4 C7D3 4D8E AC40 0D4CDA588A3C

that doesnt prove hard chewing works i already explained it to you :feelsuhh:
It proves it works to decrease gonial angle and give a thicker ramus

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName
do i have to explain it to you again?
i mean i dont mind but it became pretty boring
Say what you want about whether it will make the jaw wider or not but your coping if you think it won’t change your gonial angle

• JFL
Reactions: goat2x
Incels are coping while chads turn into Minecraft blocks
Not really, my friend chewed throughout middle school and when he flexes it only looks like a minecraft block, but he had muscular atrophy and his bone structure is absolutely fucking perfect now

anecdotally I've chewed a lot and jaw grew when i did it a few years ago, could have just coincided with puberty though

Read a fucking book or go back to school @goat2x
Don't say shit you think you know based on some BS you saw on YouTube or read from someone else's comments.
Genetics don't make dramatic changes in one generation.
Native Americans are a perfect example, there are studies made on them and they compared the facial structure, health problems, etc. and they found that the ones with more western diet started to get malocclusions and smaller jaws and more health problems as opposed to the ones that had a more traditional diet.

the body grows the same ammount of bone, depending on your posture and function, it will either grow it in the right way or the wrong way.
same applies to crooked spines, assymetries and most bone malformations.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Oueyy, HighIQcel and SPFromNY914
[QUOTE
Read a fucking book or go back to school @goat2x
Don't say shit you think you know based on some BS you saw on YouTube or read from someone else's comments.
Genetics don't make dramatic changes in one generation.
Native Americans are a perfect example, there are studies made on them and they compared the facial structure, health problems, etc. and they found that the ones with more western diet started to get malocclusions and smaller jaws and more health problems as opposed to the ones that had a more traditional diet.

the body grows the same ammount of bone, depending on your posture and function, it will either grow it in the right way or the wrong way.
same applies to crooked spines, assymetries and most bone malformations.
Just argue against hundreds of studies theory
Shut ur bitchass up greycel

I mean remodel doesnt mean it will become thicker or more wide
It will have more density tho which you can see trough dexa
Mewing only tones your face, it doesn't change bone, but regardless we should all be doing it because there's other health benefits to it such as better nasal breathing and preventing face from getting any longer

Mewing only tones your face, it doesn't change bone, but regardless we should all be doing it because there's other health benefits to it such as better nasal breathing and preventing face from getting any longer
Then what changes bone? the amount of nutrition we get in and the hardness of our foods?

Then what changes bone? the amount of nutrition we get in and the hardness of our foods?
Chewing,MSE Expansion,Surgery,Tons of good nutrition with Vitamin D and potassium, and High Testosterone

• +1
Reactions: ObamasLastName
Chewing,MSE Expansion,Surgery,Tons of good nutrition with Vitamin D and potassium, and High Testosterone
Naturally. So everything besides MSE and surgery

• +1
Reactions: SPFromNY914