Chewing works (pics inside).

Mysticcc

Mysticcc

Blackpilled again
This was my ramus and jawline before I started chewing (not the best picture, but you can see the difference). The other 2 pics are after 1 month and a half of chewing regular super market gum (sugar free, not falim or stuff like that). I think there is a huge difference. I didn't practice mewing or other stuff like that, just regular gum chewing like 6-8 hours per day.

IMG 20210108 162835

IMG 20210108 163219

IMG 20210108 163234

Tagging the expert: @Blackout.xl

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: SOS-Sonic, JL~, owlofathena and 10 others
6-8 fucking hours? Be careful to not get TMJ
Looks great regardless

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9090
Awesome.
You need to work on more than just jaw though

• +1
Reactions: GigaAscender

• JFL
Reactions: Sviken, JL~, Deleted member 9090 and 1 other person
so you learned how to jut your jaw after 1 month and half? :feelsmega:

• +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: Selinity, ChristianChad, TheEndHasNoEnd and 9 others
Chews me tbh

Tenor 19

I wouldn't want a large muscle there unless it affects bone

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5061 and GigaAscender
I wouldn't want a large muscle there unless it affects bone
Yea but developing this muscle makes you look like you have a stronger jawline (bone) and taller ramus, which looks good in most cases.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: WadlowMaxxing
either you are all just retarded or people like you deliberately take shitty before pictures just so you can magically claim results

how old are you? depending on your age it might be possible

either you are all just retarded or people like you deliberately take shitty before pictures just so you can magically claim results

how old are you? depending on your age it might be possible
Call me retarded and then say that what i claim may be true. High iq af, I'm 19 btw

Call me retarded and then say that what i claim may be true. High iq af, I'm 19 btw
nigga you could be 15 for all I know.

you can't even take a normal before picture with 19 :lul:

nigga you could be 15 for all I know.

you can't even take a normal before picture with 19 :lul:
That's a random picture I took, in that moment I didn't think I was going to use it to compare the before and after. Anyway you can see a huge difference

these pics are just not valid bruh try again
-feb 12th

angle frauding retard tbh

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad and spark
This was my ramus and jawline before I started chewing (not the best picture, but you can see the difference). The other 2 pics are after 1 month and a half of chewing regular super market gum (sugar free, not falim or stuff like that). I think there is a huge difference. I didn't practice mewing or other stuff like that, just regular gum chewing like 6-8 hours per day.

View attachment 917732

View attachment 917737

View attachment 917738

Tagging the expert: @Blackout.xl you are ugly as fuck genetic trash you cant even stand front of me in irl killing time on this forum just enters my thread and types everything is zero JFL lifeless cockroach @Sergeant ban me and delete all content related to my account please this forum is not what used to be.

• +1
Reactions: Mysticcc
1 piece of falim on each side for 1hr a day helped me a lot

• +1
Reactions: yhaight and Mysticcc
Update? Good results. Solid change in mandibular shape with minimal hypertrophy of masseters. Perhaps long sessions with lighter load are superior to shorter sessions with greater load.

• +1
Reactions: ChristianChad
no one cares white boy

Update? Good results. Solid change in mandibular shape with minimal hypertrophy of masseters. Perhaps long sessions with lighter load are superior to shorter sessions with greater load.
Explain, elaborate? Very interesting this is

Angles and beard nothing special

First pic pulling the jaw into the neck, after pics jutting the jaw.

Also as soon as you get some bloat after eating salty foods etc., it makes the masseters look like giga bloat, because its just a soft tissue and not bone.