My chewing transformation since no one ever posts one. 6 months

mirin fucking nice transformation
i have falim but i dont chew regularly anymore and maybe i should start again but idk if i should since i already have sfs so idk if getting wider masseters is the way to go

Yes only use the incisors if ur midface is long, read the thread i linked abt modified chewing patterns he explained it better.
What if ur face is too compact u need it to be longer?

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
View attachment 2739540
View attachment 2739542

Been chewing brett mavericks jawliner gum for 6 months, I chew for about 1.5 hours per day (once on each side)

I started chewing with my molars until recently when i realized that molar chewing increases midface so I switched to incisors.

My masseters ate flexed in image 1 and relaxed in image 2, huge difference. Also my ramus length increased a good bit. Theres a pubmed article about how chewing lengthens ramus. Ill link when i get home on making this thread while on the stairmaster.
not a single one of these posts has the same camera angle

• JFL
Reactions: Clavicular
Chewing def bloated me but its good for me since im 18 and still developing, i think the ancestral shit is real about hard food, doesn't hurt to try ill be the science experiment for you guys.

Check this out to
Chewing def bloated me but its good for me since im 18 and still developing, i think the ancestral shit is real about hard food, doesn't hurt to try ill be the science experiment for you guys.

Check this out too
https://looksmax.org/threads/all-of...d-maximum-attractiveness.936137/post-14675320 You know what to do

Also if you chew hard gum and are recessed you get TMJ i have it

View attachment 2739540
View attachment 2739542

Been chewing brett mavericks jawliner gum for 6 months, I chew for about 1.5 hours per day (once on each side)

I started chewing with my molars until recently when i realized that molar chewing increases midface so I switched to incisors.

My masseters ate flexed in image 1 and relaxed in image 2, huge difference. Also my ramus length increased a good bit. Theres a pubmed article about how chewing lengthens ramus. Ill link when i get home on making this thread while on the stairmaster.
Do u have shitty crowded teeth and open bite now, and do u have bruxism?

View attachment 2739540
View attachment 2739542

What is this retardation. Did you really think you can build up your masseters by chewing hard gum?

This is entirely due to different camera angles, natural bone growth and changes in body fat and water retention. Also the first picture looks better and less bloated.

MASSETER HYPERTROPHY IS ALMOST IMPOSSIBLE FROM CHEWING GUM. AND WHEN IT DOES HAPPEN (CAUSED BY MEDICAL ISSUES) YOU LOOK LIKE STEVE FROM MINECRAFT AND IT WILL GIVE YOU TMJ. DO NOT BE LIKE THIS RETARD, EVERYONE.

Last edited:
tmj is a cope because id rather be in serious pain all the time then look like shit
😂 How retarded is this take. Youd gladly have severe chronic pain just to gain 0.1 psl points? The whole points of looksmaxxing is to increase your quality of life and being in severe pain constantly is going to make you want to rope ASAP. And anyway TMJ literally degrades your jaw bones from a lack of proper soft tissue support. This is literally what TMJ does to you:
Images   2024 04 22T064423390
Images   2024 04 22T064415250

Fucking comical how braindead you 2023cels are. Just fucking laughing

Last edited:
View attachment 2739540
View attachment 2739542

to support what you'are saying:

View attachment 2739540
View attachment 2739542

Nice saar also do u have flared or regular gonions and how do I become respected user on here ?