Chill softmax plan + What should I add

Clavcell67

Clavcell67

Gymcel and heightcel classic
Joined
Jul 19, 2025
Posts
31
Reputation
20
This is everything I plan on doing to improve looks. (Trying to get out of khhv hell at 15)
Softmaxxes:
Haircut
Tretinoin
Vaseline
Lumify eyedrops
Dye eyebrow/lashes
Get to 12% bf
Training Neck, abs, shoulders, upper chest, and lats on fullbody eod or 2x or 3x a week depends
Tinted sunscreen
Lots of water
Basketball (cardio and nt sport)
Get sun
10k steps
Bonesmash Zygos and chin
Nt fashion

What else should I do to improve looks?
 
  • +1
Reactions: heightcel69
thats what i have been doing all to various degrees of sucess, i went from lltn to like hltn in about 3 months i went from 200 pounds 20percnet bf to 185 15 percent bf, i plan to get to 12 but cant due the fact i have to maintain weight for football as im already extemly undersized
 

Similar threads

anzo
Replies
4
Views
34
anzo
anzo
LTNTyler
Replies
1
Views
20
justtrynalookgood
justtrynalookgood
thisusernameiscool1
Replies
5
Views
86
russiangirlsmog
russiangirlsmog
Retaspammer98
Replies
10
Views
62
Retaspammer98
Retaspammer98

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top