Clavcell67
Gymcel and heightcel classic
- Joined
- Jul 19, 2025
- Posts
- 31
- Reputation
- 20
This is everything I plan on doing to improve looks. (Trying to get out of khhv hell at 15)
Softmaxxes:
Haircut
Tretinoin
Vaseline
Lumify eyedrops
Dye eyebrow/lashes
Get to 12% bf
Training Neck, abs, shoulders, upper chest, and lats on fullbody eod or 2x or 3x a week depends
Tinted sunscreen
Lots of water
Basketball (cardio and nt sport)
Get sun
10k steps
Bonesmash Zygos and chin
Nt fashion
What else should I do to improve looks?
Softmaxxes:
Haircut
Tretinoin
Vaseline
Lumify eyedrops
Dye eyebrow/lashes
Get to 12% bf
Training Neck, abs, shoulders, upper chest, and lats on fullbody eod or 2x or 3x a week depends
Tinted sunscreen
Lots of water
Basketball (cardio and nt sport)
Get sun
10k steps
Bonesmash Zygos and chin
Nt fashion
What else should I do to improve looks?