china money question

V

vampirq

Iron
Joined
Jun 16, 2025
Posts
14
Reputation
3
yo i live in China as a white guy how can I make money, i can probably ship stuff from here but this brings in little money.
Any ideas, if u live in Usa i could probably be your supplier
 
Be an English teacher in the china country side 😂
 
how long are you there for?
 
sell drugs
 
yo i live in China as a white guy how can I make money, i can probably ship stuff from here but this brings in little money.
Any ideas, if u live in Usa i could probably be your supplier
start connecting people with Chinese suppliers, basically be a middleman its really simple just takes time and dedication to find the suppliers and growing a brand 🙃
 
  • +1
Reactions: vampirq
yo i live in China as a white guy how can I make money, i can probably ship stuff from here but this brings in little money.
Any ideas, if u live in Usa i could probably be your supplier
Bro, buy a pill press, find a supplier for API modafinil or whatever bs and learn shipping methods from dread and sell cheaper then indiamart mfs. You have a golden opportunity.
 
@Lefty Rankin
 
  • +1
Reactions: Mansur and Lefty Rankin
Do something similiar to daniel dalen, learn mandarin and get involved in the manufacturing sector. I heard these people have even hired random white people that larp as execs for their meetings just to seem high level.
 
  • +1
Reactions: vampirq and PeaceAndLove4ever
yo in China as a white guy how can I make money, i can probably ship stuff from here but this brings in little money.
Any ideas, if u live in Usa i could probably be your supplier
Ship stuff? I thought you meant like stuff that goes on Maersk containers. Forgot that I'm on .org. There's money to be made in that.
i need a special visa for this, I can't get one bc Im here for study purpose
You can tutor privately for good money. I wouldn't take any less than 500 kuai an hour. You're white.

When I first went in 2011 the going rate to tutor privately for folks like us was 200-300 an hour. And there were way more foreigners in China back then.
 
  • +1
Reactions: vampirq and PeaceAndLove4ever
yo i live in China as a white guy how can I make money, i can probably ship stuff from here but this brings in little money.
Any ideas, if u live in Usa i could probably be your supplier
Try to work a shit American remote job (if you're American), use a VPN and lie on your interview, from my experience everything is 1/10th of the cost there even a 30k USD salary will have u living quite nice
 
start connecting people with Chinese suppliers, basically be a middleman its really simple just takes time and dedication to find the suppliers and growing a
start connecting people with Chinese suppliers, basically be a middleman its really simple just takes time and dedication to find the suppliers and growing a brand 🙃
my ass gonna be aressted for ts
 
Ship stuff? I thought you meant like stuff that goes on Maersk containers. Forgot that I'm on .org. There's money to be made in that.

You can tutor privately for good money. I wouldn't take any less than 500 kuai an hour. You're white.

When I first went in 2011 the going rate to tutor privately for folks like us was 200-300 an hour. And there were way more foreigners in China back then.
but it's too risky bro, they will kick me out of uni
 
why would u be arrested theres nothing illegal about it ? i mean not that ive heard from??
 

Similar threads

rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
Replies
0
Views
27
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
rrrreeiiiiiwayanami
REL203
Replies
7
Views
53
Matt1231
M
foidmogger22
Replies
4
Views
65
rosaparksIooksmin
rosaparksIooksmin
tanmanSIXSIXSIX
Replies
10
Views
118
asuroki
asuroki
oscarpe
Replies
2
Views
71
Erdafritnib
Erdafritnib

Users who are viewing this thread

Back
Top