@Chinacurry is the biggest mogger on this forum

curryslayerordeath

curryslayerordeath

Not Knowledgeable
High class investment banker lifestyle, northwest Indo-Aryan looks, high caste pedigree, top tier writing skills, and experience with girls from every corner of the world - there's not much that he doesn't have.

On top of this, he always offers guidance and is a generous man, always looking to bring up others. The only group he hates are women, as every based man should.

Props to @Chinacurry
Cheers true

• +1
  • JFL
  • Woah
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 20399, Chinacurry and 18 others
He told me where all the slutty pajeetas are in Melbourne I like him

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Alt Number 3, boss8055, Deleted member 15827 and 2 others
  • +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101, FailedNormieManlet and Deleted member 9670
The yoyome pill is brutal

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Wow man, I don't know what to say.

• JFL
Reactions: forevergymcelling, boss8055, Deleted member 20399 and 10 others
Based how. He goes off on a tangent every time someone asks him for his opinion. Wtf is this. Apartments in Bandra. Toilets need to flushed twice in saket. what?

Screenshot 20220110 112911

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055, Deleted member 20399, Toth's thot and 8 others
  • +1
Reactions: Toth's thot and Jason Voorhees
pale ass arms

High class investment banker lifestyle, northwest Indo-Aryan looks, high caste pedigree, top tier writing skills, and experience with girls from every corner of the world - there's not much that he doesn't have.

On top of this, he always offers guidance and is a generous man, always looking to bring up others. The only group he hates are women, as every based man should.

Props to @Chinacurry
View attachment 1486823
he told me he wasn't rich, and now you say he is investment banker JFL. He looks like an ogre so it turns out he wealth maxxed hard

• Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 31497 and Deleted member 9670
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Jason Voorhees
Based how. He goes off on a tangent every time someone asks him for his opinion. Wtf is this. Apartments in Bandra. Toilets need to flushed twice in saket. what?

View attachment 1486828
Cos the dude was complaining about toilets in his country and how they don't work

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055 and Deleted member 9670
he told me he wasn't rich, and now you say he is investment banker JFL. He looks like an ogre so it turns out he wealth maxxed hard
I don't consider anyone with less than $100m as rich.

This forum is the first time I have seen insane bias toward pretty boys, most masc ogres I know kill it, might not work for super you guys tbf

• +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Aqua

Props to @Chinacurry
View attachment 1486823
I'm ethnic and not lean

• JFL
Reactions: boss8055
I don't consider anyone with less than $100m as rich.
Jfl, so your just gonna wageslave as an investment banker until you make that amount?:lul::lul::lul:

He's weird sometimes but his posts have grown on me. He never has an antagonizing attitude which is nice. I did get in an argument with him before where he was clearly wrong and stopped responding. He could have admitted he was wrong instead of just ditching the page.

Jfl, so your just gonna wageslave as an investment banker until you make that amount?:lul::lul::lul:
No but I'm wageslaving and doing other shit rather than LDARing where I would earn zero, scrape together a few dollars from welfare, lest say $50, leverage trade it on cryptos for a few weeks, get lucky, turn the $50 into $200, then go to bed and get wiped out.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: boss8055 and Boldandbeautiful
brutal name failo "Chinacurry" :hnghn::lul:

Last edited: