Chinese HGH can be really good if you buy from new stores

´´´´´´´´

´´´´´´´´

Gold
Basically, when chinese stores start selling HGH, they advertise insanely overdosed IGF-1 as regular HGH. Then, when customers figure it out by subjecting the compounds to tests in local labs, they start buying in bulk to take advantage of it, and that's where the companies either completely disappear, taking all the customers' money, or start sending rat piss instead of the normal overdosed IGF-1. A bunch of chinese hgh stores did this, the most famous one being Kigtropin.

TLDR if you're gonna buy chinese hgh buy it from stores that are starting to sell

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16371
Where can i get my hands on real pharma HGH ? money isnt a issue

Where can i get my hands on real pharma HGH ? money isnt a issue
Find a corrupt endocrinologist and bribe him so he gives you a prescription to buy. That or asking someone you know that takes pharma grade HGH for actual health reasons to sell it. I don't have much experience with chinese hgh, a bodybuilder friend told me about their long-term scam method so I figured it could be useful for hghmaxxers here to know

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Thoughts on worldhgh?

• +1
Reactions: FreakkForLife
Find a corrupt endocrinologist and bribe him so he gives you a prescription to buy. That or asking someone you know that takes pharma grade HGH for actual health reasons to sell it. I don't have much experience with chinese hgh, a bodybuilder friend told me about their long-term scam method so I figured it could be useful for hghmaxxers here to know
How do you find a corrupt endocrinologist bruh i dont live in russia