Chinese Hgh is FAKE

The giga incel

The giga incel

20 years old ,mentalcel , pro teen girls
I get 200 iu of "hgh" from alibaba for 150 USD
Run 10 ui for 1 week and NOTHING
I only have weird effects like im less hungry,people using 2 ui of PHARMA GRADE HGH have carpal tunnel syndrome,for me nothing

Im honestly thinking to rope,its over

• +1
  • JFL
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 7785, PURE ARYAN GENETICS, Marsiere214 and 6 others
JFLLLLLLLL

• +1
Reactions: BradAniston
what did you expect jfl

Get your blood checked.

Maybe you just have superiour genes so you dont feel any side effects

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7419
Get your blood checked.

Maybe you just have superiour genes so you dont feel any side effects
At 5 november the results of blood test will arrive ,its just over

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, joeveniro, Mouthbreath and 3 others
What did you think. Put yourself in their situation. Of course youd fucking sell fake hgh for money. Cmon man ur better than that

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
:lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul: :lul:
JFL @ YOUR IQ NOT TESTING IT FIRST, IT COULD BE RAT PISS.
Rope

• +1
Reactions: Gaia262
You're fake.

What was your ordering process?

Did you make research about the suppliers?

what was your source

IMAGINE INJECTING CHINEASE PISS FROM ALIBABA
JFL

I only have weird effects like im less hungry,people using 2 ui of PHARMA GRADE HGH have carpal tunnel syndrome,for me nothing

Nigga omg. Just FYI for the future. ANYTHING from China is fake and cheap as fuck. If a drug is too good to be true it probably is. That's basically China.

Like sometimes I think about getting supreme gear for $100 total from China and then reselling that shit here for $5K.

Moneymaxxing advice for everyone here lol.

• +1
Reactions: joeveniro and The giga incel
Nigga omg. Just FYI for the future. ANYTHING from China is fake and cheap as fuck. If a drug is too good to be true it probably is. That's basically China.
China was literally the worlds largest supplier of the purest HGH available until WADA pressured them to stop

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Mouthbreath and Deleted member 5818
Unless you are third-party testing your shit yourself, you have no assurance of what you are injecting straight into your fucking body.

In fact, you may very well be injecting adulterants such as heavy metals, and other residues, along your HGH.

Same goes for SARMS such as MK-677.

A reputable US vendor has been testing TONS of MK-677 samples from Alibaba over the last few years.

The results: most of them were tainted with Benzyl Chloroformate, a toxic residue left from the chemical synthesis of MK-677.

Now, Alibaba suppliers will assure you of the purity of their products, if you ask them; they will show you the correspondent COAs, showing good purity for products.

But don't be fooled, it doesn't even guarantee product purity even in the slightest;

IME they will send you impure products without batting an eyelid; they simply don't care, for most of them.

Who would willingly take that risk, right?

If you're willing to cough up hundreds for HGH, you may as well spend an additional couple of bucks to ensure your shit is legit

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Bigfatpersonboy, BigNoseSlavcel and 1 other person
Chinks are known to be honest and reliable suppliers

That was sarcasm, gl injecting bottled bat piss boyo

Unless you are third-party testing your shit yourself, you have no assurance of what you are injecting straight into your fucking body.

In fact, you may very well be injecting adulterants such as heavy metals, and other residues, along your HGH.

Same goes for SARMS such as MK-677.

A reputable US vendor has been testing TONS of MK-677 samples from Alibaba over the last few years.

The results: most of them were tainted with Benzyl Chloroformate, a toxic residue left from the chemical synthesis of MK-677.

Now, Alibaba suppliers will assure you of the purity of their products, if you ask them; they will show you the correspondent COAs, showing good purity for products.

But don't be fooled, it doesn't even guarantee product purity even in the slightest;

IME they will send you impure products without batting an eyelid; they simply don't care, for most of them.

Who would willingly take that risk, right?

If you're willing to cough up hundreds for HGH, you may as well spend an additional couple of bucks to ensure your shit is legit

This. I don't trust anything that comes from Chinkland. This is a country that thinks snake wine, pangolin, bats, and a bunch of other shit will make your dick bigger. Nah bruh objectively speaking we know that's shit because chinks have the tiniest dicks in the world, but I guess in their Chinkland bubble I guess they think it fucking works, and guess fucking what? Now because of their dumb shit diet now we have a worldwide pandemic. Typing this makes me pissed af now I want to go curb stomp a chink's head in.

Also does anyone trust the Communist Chink Party's china virus count? They have like 24 daily cases throughout the country. We know that shit fake as fuck, those lying zipperhead fucks. We all need to spam the shit out of the r/Sino subreddit. Full of chink worshippers there.

Chinks are the literal definition of snake oil salesmen. They tell you one thing, but behind they are planning an ulterior motive.

Never ever trust a chink when it's trying to sell you something. Never say yes. Ever. I don't even trust their fucking orange chicken at their restaurants. That's why I only ate that shit when I didn't feel like eating anything else and was high and drunk as shit. Would always give me diarrhea afterwards.

Fucking chinks.

• +1
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS and Marsiere214

What's the source of it

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214
thats why i only inject wild pigeon harvested blood extracted hgh

gh makes everything bigger except your dick JFL

giphy.gif

Do a blood test or go rope already fucking retarded greycel.

Nigga can u source the fake HGH please

Update nigga

what was your suppliers company name?

Quite stupid to call all Chinese hgh fake, plus 1 week is nothing lol. I’ve been running ali baba GH for 2 months and my bone growth is so fast that I’ve stopped using it so I can educate myself on how to perfect growth. Gh is no joke and can turn you into an ugly ogre if you use it wrong.

• Woah
Reactions: PURE ARYAN GENETICS
Quite stupid to call all Chinese hgh fake, plus 1 week is nothing lol. I’ve been running ali baba GH for 2 months and my bone growth is so fast that I’ve stopped using it so I can educate myself on how to perfect growth. Gh is no joke and can turn you into an ugly ogre if you use it wrong.
What source?

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 13787
True lol in fact my igf1 and hgh in test i made after was high AF
Old old are u ? Did you grew in height in those 2 months ? If yes how much?

True lol in fact my igf1 and hgh in test i made after was high AF
Old old are u ? Did you grew in height in those 2 months ? If yes how much?
Turned 17 yesterday, I grew a full inch in height. Turns out I’m very sensitive to exogenous hormones as I’ve become very dimorphic after 4 weeks of using steroids too.
If you’re gonna blast gh, I can’t stress about fixing posture enough, bad posture WILL fuck you up permanently.

Lol at people who say genetics are everything, I completely changed my bone structure in weeks.
you didn't though which is funny you're just a delusional faggot running off placebo

you didn't though which is funny you're just a delusional faggot running off placebo
Late response, I’ve used both pharma and Chinese, both the exact same shit only difference is pharma bloats me less. 10IU’s after a month or so had begun to make me look acromelagic. Mewing + HGH also straightened my nose out and maybe maxilla changed place as my under eye bags are gone

why did you take gh at 20? small frame?
Late response, I’ve used both pharma and Chinese, both the exact same shit only difference is pharma bloats me less. 10IU’s after a month or so had begun to make me look acromelagic. Mewing + HGH also straightened my nose out and maybe maxilla changed place as my under eye bags are gone
mirin

Please teach how 2 use properly im looking to buy hgh soon