• Love it
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Lorsss, Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 756 and 7 others
would not register as human to/10

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
Eyes and lips are nice tbh

stormfrontcels and self hating niggers are coming to invade this thread, be aware OP

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13197, TsarTsar444 and 1 other person
I'd fuck that ape.

• JFL
Reactions: LastHopeForNorman, Deleted member 10987, itorroella9 and 1 other person
Literally gay if you wouldn't what is this

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 10987, Deleted member 13197, gamma and 1 other person
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4438 and Growth Plate
could be a one night thing, maybe in my rotation but can't be wifey. Unless she was really easy to tolerate and came from an extremely good family. I don't want my good genetic work to be ruined by my kid going to the hood trying to be a stupid nigger.
u are probably a incel

• +1
Reactions: Danish_Retard
@Blackgymmax @africancel @tyronelite what you think?

2/10 prob

• Ugh..
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Warlow, Deleted member 13197, goat2x and 1 other person
stormfrontcels and self hating niggers are coming to invade this thread, be aware OP
shes beat. she has a dorito nose brick chin asymmetrical as fuk face. without makeup she would be a 0

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: goat2x and alriodai
shes beat. she has a dorito nose brick chin asymmetrical as fuk face. without makeup she would be a 0
smv mogs you to infinite and wouldn't give you the time of the day if she saw you, "without makeup she would be a 0", wouldn't 99% of women in the world would be a 0 without makeup?

she's not that attractive but she's above average

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
smv mogs you to infinite and wouldn't give you the time of the day if she saw you, "without makeup she would be a 0", wouldn't 99% of women in the world would be a 0 without makeup?

she's not that attractive but she's above average
you mean she wouldnt give YOU the time of day. I dont need to settle for tranny looking niggers with dorito noses and brick chins. i dont even like black women but this is the lowest id go

Attachments

• simp.PNG
    simp.PNG
    367.9 KB · Views: 45
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6403 and alriodai
inb4 "wouldn't even touch that tranny femcel negress with a ten-foot pole, I'm indo Aryan IT guy but could easily pass as med and thus only deserve nordic 8 psl Stacy"

Download 1

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 756, Deleted member 6403 and 3 others
you mean she wouldnt give YOU the time of day. I dont need to settle for tranny looking niggers with dorito noses and brick chins. i dont even like black women but this is the lowest id go
my nigga you can't even get landwhales white 4/10 bitches / or average pussy stop coping and lying bro jfl

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6403
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Growth Plate, Deleted member 6403, volcelfatcel and 1 other person
She's a 6/10 at least
Compared to other black women she's 8/10
comparing to black women is an absolute joke
Maxresdefault 12
Jzuzil2ya8u61

not in a million years would i rate a huge chinned nct shit colored eye nigger a 6/10 no fucking way.
shes BARELY ABOVE AN INDIAN FEMCEL.

• JFL
Reactions: volcelfatcel and gamma
my nigga you can't even get landwhales white 4/10 bitches / or average pussy stop coping and lying bro jfl
im not lying, i literally just matched her from tinder lol. Have fun w 0 smv Lol

• JFL
Reactions: alriodai
  • JFL
Reactions: gamma
bro u matched w a tranny n u happy jfl?
im not messaging her because shes black, however she looks better than this.. clearly.
ur saying i cant get landwhales but im quite sure youre like 2psl if you actually think this is even "Attractive" when she legit looks like a tranny. Beggars like YOU cant be choosers, subhuman

Attachments

• maxresdefault (12).jpg
    maxresdefault (12).jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 33
  • +1
im not messaging her because shes black, however she looks better than this.. clearly.
ur saying i cant get landwhales but im quite sure youre like 2psl if you actually think this is even "Attractive" when she legit looks like a tranny. Beggars like YOU cant be choosers, subhuman
damn bro why u mad at ur keyboard like this? he ain't do nothing to u :p

damn bro why u mad at ur keyboard like this? he ain't do nothing to u :p
im surprised that someone as ugly as yourself actually came for me. You should be ashamed.

• JFL
she's perfect for my big BMC (big mulatto cock)

• Love it
Reactions: Blackgymmax
  • +1
just choose the foid worst picture and worst angle theory

can do this with any foid and with ur nigger ass

• JFL
Reactions: gamma
s
indubitably.
still don't understand how are u to cope on this website thinking u got a change w hot women? jfl it's over for you settle down for 3/10 landwhales and quit coping

• Love it
just choose the foid worst picture and worst angle theory

can do this with any foid and with ur nigger ass
You should just step down. Youre basically a truecel.

• Love it
Cute little chocolate cum dumpster. I don't even like black girls but she's cute.

You should just step down. Youre basically a truecel.
agree, i shouldn't step down my level and beef with a nigger, how disrespectful is that to me, ima let u war with the indians and the other ethnics here :p:p:p

agree, i shouldn't step down my level and beef with a nigger, how disrespectful is that to me, ima let u war with the indians and the other ethnics here :p:p:p
IMG 5898
:feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
1620857159 laura harriercover03
Maxresdefault 12

• Ugh..
  • JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: volcelfatcel, alriodai and Blackgymmax
proceeds to

you even write like an sfcel, but you're a nafri mutt smh
random nigga coming to talk, "writing like an sfcel" so saying nigger is being an sfcel? jfl at ur low iq
we legit say nigger normally in our country nothing wrong with it... im just playing w the dude but u out here taking that shit seriously :cautious:

• Ugh..
Reactions: Warlow
random nigga coming to talk, "writing like an sfcel" so saying nigger is being an sfcel? jfl at ur low iq
we legit say nigger normally in our country nothing wrong with it... im just playing w the dude but u out here taking that shit seriously :cautious:
you're playing with dude but clearly, him calling her ugly struck a nerve in your bitchmade heart.

you will forever be a bitch ass nigga:ROFLMAO:

• JFL
you're playing with dude but clearly, him calling her ugly struck a nerve in your bitchmade heart.

you will forever be a bitch ass nigga:ROFLMAO:
what are u talking about, i agree with him that bitch is ugly as fuck i just tried to get on blackgymmaxx nerves JFL :p:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

slide thru discord let me eviscerate u (on the looksmax discord)

• +1
Reactions: Warlow
Everyone here would simp for her irl

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756