@yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters

• JFL
Reactions: ReadBooksEveryday, try2beme and The False Prophet
Caging at the comments :lul::lul::lul::lul:

@yeeyeeslayer @PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters

Mo hijab got rkt by an ex Muslim Athiedt imagine taking that far Arab seriously

Mo hijab got rkt by an ex Muslim Athiedt imagine taking that far Arab seriously

And that's not him btw

Some dumbass trying to mimic his voice but failed miserable :lul::lul::lul: Acting like he's losing the debate

Edit: you've edited your comment, I wasn't referring to the video you've sent

If you want legit debates watch shamounian

He destroyed him here

He made him rage quit :lul::lul::lul:

Oh you mean where they like typical ape IQ Muslims spoke over him all the time and kept on being uncivilised not letting him speak?

Yeah I remeber that. Ali dawah is far more respectable debater than GayHijab, Gayhijab just is charismatic and tall that’s all he has but his arguments are shit. Ali is far better at debating

• +1
Reactions: Aero and Lulleko
Oh you mean where they like typical ape IQ Muslims spoke over him all the time and kept on being uncivilised not letting him speak?

Yeah I remeber that. Ali dawah is far more respectable debater than GayHijab, Gayhijab just is charismatic and tall that’s all he has but his arguments are shit. Ali is far better at debating
They weren't talking over him?

• Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur

@PrinceLuenLeoncur

I saw this today ironically. And Sam shampun never debates them.

I also watched the whole debate cos my Muslim buddy told me to. And the whole thing were just David and the random other white guy but mostly the no name white guy correcting Uthman and Uthman correcting the random white guy.

No muslim has beaten Sam shamoun in a debate not a single one, neither has Bob lost a debate. Those 2 are the Thanos of Christianity they click and Islam dissapears like dust. Even Nakir zak or whatever that paki who does sermons on tv is called, is brother got humbled by Sam shamoun and made to look like a black stone kissing faggot he isn

• +1
Reactions: gigell
They weren't talking over him?
context: hijab was insulting that turks wife on twitter saying "she belongs to fat muslim cock", then the turk invited him to a moderated debate where he refused, some days later the turk got invited to a podcast hosted by the 2 subhumans above where hijab out of nowhere decided it's debate time and debated all over the place.

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters
I saw this today ironically. And Sam shampun never debates them.

I also watched the whole debate cos my Muslim buddy told me to. And the whole thing were just David and the random other white guy but mostly the no name white guy correcting Uthman and Uthman correcting the random white guy.

No muslim has beaten Sam shamoun in a debate not a single one, neither has Bob lost a debate. Those 2 are the Thanos of Christianity they click and Islam dissapears like dust. Even Nakir zak or whatever that paki who does sermons on tv is called, is brother got humbled by Sam shamoun and made to look like a black stone kissing faggot he isn
First of all, why are you throwing insults? Didn't the bible say if your enemy slaps your cheek, turn the other one?

I could say the same thing about sheikh uthman. No christian has ever beatin him in a single debate.

Then why did sam run away from him? Or is his only specialty debating those who aren't very knowledgeable?

context: hijab was insulting that turks wife on twitter saying "she belongs to fat muslim cock", then the turk invited him to a moderated debate where he refused, some days later the turk got invited to a podcast hosted by the 2 subhumans above where hijab out of nowhere decided it's debate time and debated all over the place.

@Lulleko context to this one?
idk nor care, I just caught wind of hijab being a neanderthal on twitter years ago so I made you aware of that fact.

idk nor care, I just caught wind of hijab being a neanderthal on twitter years ago so I made you aware of that fact.
So just 1 muslim making a mistake (because we're all human) makes you think you've completely "annihilated" my thread somehow ig?

First of all, why are you throwing insults? Didn't the bible say if your enemy slaps your cheek, turn the other one?

I could say the same thing about sheikh uthman. No christian has ever beatin him in a single debate.

Then why did sam run away from him? Or is his only specialty debating those who aren't very knowledgeable?
True I was rude sorry. There was no need to em to be rude I’m not apologising due to your bible quote btw I just realised looking back you didn’t deserve that. I’m just annoyed cos my train made me wait an extra 20 mins :feelswah:

Christian prince slapped Mohammed or was it Ali? One of them got clapped by Prince

And GodLogic clapped Uthman numerous times humbled the poor fucker every time lol

So just 1 muslim making a mistake (because we're all human) makes you think you've completely "annihilated" my thread somehow ig?
no, I'm far above sand nigger theology, just advising you to not idolize hijab since he's as emotional as your average foid, going on a long streak of online sexual harassment is by no means a small mistake nor does it fit an academic.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Autismcel
@gigell @i_love_roosters the reality is the avg Muslim would beat the avg Christian in a debate because they are more fervent and rehearsed in their religion and Muslims are taught Dawah (how to dismantle other religions and spread their faith) by their imams and twachers

BUT KNOWLEDGEABLE CHRISTIANS WILL ALWAYS BEAT MUSLIMS IN DEBATES. It’s a matter of quality vs quantity. You have more Quantity but our top tier Christian’s will always beat top tier Muslim apologists. There’s a reason why I single handedly alongside Rooster shut down this forms Dawah team and why Muslims are scared to make another Islamic post because they know I’ll destroy it

• +1
Reactions: i_love_roosters and gigell
True I was rude sorry. There was no need to em to be rude I’m not apologising due to your bible quote btw I just realised looking back you didn’t deserve that. I’m just annoyed cos my train made me wait an extra 20 mins :feelswah:

Christian prince slapped Mohammed or was it Ali? One of them got clapped by Prince

And GodLogic clapped Uthman numerous times humbled the poor fucker every time lol

And he clapped him as well..?

@gigell @i_love_roosters the reality is the avg Muslim would beat the avg Christian in a debate because they are more fervent and rehearsed in their religion and Muslims are taught Dawah (how to dismantle other religions and spread their faith) by their imams and twachers
4154704 heath ledger and here we cope

BUT KNOWLEDGEABLE CHRISTIANS WILL ALWAYS BEAT MUSLIMS IN DEBATES. It’s a matter of quality vs quantity. You have more Quantity but our top tier Christian’s will always beat top tier Muslim apologists. There’s a reason why I single handedly alongside Rooster shut down this forms Dawah team and why Muslims are scared to make another Islamic post because they know I’ll destroy it
No you wouldn't lol. Most are just not educated well on here (including me)

Remember when you took hadiths out of context before? Also @i_love_roosters said "the quran was written by mohammed" lmao?

And he clapped him as well..?

Godlogic has clapped uthman more than vice versa this is a fact even Muslims in the comments admitted this.

Godlogic is a Sam shamoun in training. If Uthman is losing to him
Imagine what Sam or Bob from speakers corner would do to him :forcedsmile:🤣. Ngl though I like Uthman he’s a good debater even if he lies like all Muslim debaters

Godlogic has clapped uthman more than vice versa this is a fact even Muslims in the comments admitted this.

Godlogic is a Sam shamoun in training. If Uthman is losing to him
Imagine what Sam or Bob from speakers corner would do to him :forcedsmile:🤣. Ngl though I like Uthman he’s a good debater even if he lies like all Muslim debaters
How is he lying? Elaborate

Uthman clapped him again here

• Hmm...
How is he lying? Elaborate

Uthman clapped him again here

And here

I don’t see the point of going tit for fat withnpsoting ownages of the same guys. And I won’t even be shocked if those videos you posted had Muslims getting rkt but claiming to win in their video versions lol

• Hmm...
But this literally always happens that’s why Sam shamoun Bob and Christian prince always win. Even ones that lose once a blue moon like Godlogic win far more than they lose. Uthman is prob the best apologetic alongside Ali and he loses all the time to him lmfao

Ali and Hijab won’t even face Bob anymore cos of it. Well Hijab may again but Ali won’t he says he’s too “toxic” so get rkt you joke

View attachment 2944626

Remember when you took hadiths out of context before? Also @i_love_roosters said "the quran was written by mohammed" lmao?
Son, you're on a schizo streak today. Islam is false and only people born into it or severe retards cannot understand that.

I recently made another extremely damaging thread on Islam proving how satanic and shit it is

Also @
i_love_roosters
@i_love_roosters said "the quran was written by mohammed" lmao?
Muhammad though of it. He used to steal stories and poetry and the plagiarism is so obvious. Cira international have like a hundred videos proving the Quran was written by a human who stole from other places :forcedsmile:

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Autismcel
View attachment 2944626

For your final sentence give an example of prepare to look dumb. I’m not even an apologetic im just a guy who got into this a month ago (yes a month ago) and I’m clapping Muslims left and right who have been given the Dawah script. That’s what I mean.

as John said “you will know the truth, and it will set you free”

Lmfao

• Hmm...
Son, you're on a schizo streak today. Islam is false and only people born into it or severe retards cannot understand that.

I recently made another extremely damaging thread on Islam proving how satanic and shit it is
You made claims from god knows where and tou said "owned!! Haha!!" That's hilarious lol
Muhammad though of it. He used to steal stories and poetry and the plagiarism is so obvious. Cira international have like a hundred videos proving the Quran was written by a human who stole from other places :forcedsmile:
Show me proof?

For your final sentence give an example of prepare to look dumb. I’m not even an apologetic im just a guy who got into this a month ago (yes a month ago) and I’m clapping Muslims left and right who have been given the Dawah script. That’s what I mean.
Which muslims?

@PrinceLuenLeoncur uthman clapped him here too

Mohammed made Muslims pray to kabaa because the Jews bullied him and told him he a false prophet. Before then he prayed to Jereuselem.

Muslims get rkt and the best way to beat Muslims is to use thier own book against them cos they are low IQ but Muslims are told they cannot go against their book 😉

So when they say “show me where Jesus says he’s god” use Jesus’s divine titles to fuck up the Muslim, use how Jesus says he’s the truth, use how Jesus is the light of the world, use how Jesus says he’s the first and last, use how Jesus says he’s the resurrection and more. These are all titles that ALLAH ALSO HOLDS LMFAO Muslims cannot argue with it

• Hmm...
Which muslims?
Ones on Here. The only Muslim I didn’t clap is my buddy cos I don’t want him to cry when I bring up his prophets life he gets the kind nice guy “me” unlike the Muslim online who I unload on with Faxx about Mo’s life.

I told him to count himself lucky that I only go easy on him

Mohammed made Muslims pray to kabaa because the Jews bullied him and told him he a false prophet. Before then he prayed to Jereuselem.
Where?
Muslims get rkt and the best way to beat Muslims is to use thier own book against them cos they are low IQ but Muslims are told they cannot go against their book 😉
You've never used the book? The best you've done is took things out of context and went schizo mode and called it a day?

Ones on Here. The only Muslim I didn’t clap is my buddy cos I don’t want him to cry when I bring up his prophets life he gets the kind nice guy “me” unlike the Muslim online who I unload on with Faxx about Mo’s life.

I told him to count himself lucky that I only go easy on him
Tag them

But he never… I literally watched this video. Uthmans points were all debunked infront of sneako even sneako was stunned to see uthman on the back foot like a bitch.

And uthman couldn’t refute geologic points
@PrinceLuenLeoncur uthman clapped him here too

@PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters I'm genuinely trying to understand you guys, I'm not trying to fight with any1 here, just a simple "debate" if you will

But he never… I literally watched this video. Uthmans points were all debunked infront of sneako even sneako was stunned to see uthman on the back foot like a bitch.

And uthman couldn’t refute geologic points
You clearly didn't watch the whole video, go read the comment's then (there are Christians arguing with muslims)

• Hmm...
@PrinceLuenLeoncur @i_love_roosters I'm genuinely trying to understand you guys, I'm not trying to fight with any1 here, just a simple "debate" if you will
yeah I know bro it’s chill ain’t nobody fighting or mad here we aren’t that faggot @Eternal_

I’m just busy rn so I can’t really do it rn but ltr on

You clearly didn't watch the whole video, go read the comment's then (there are Christians arguing with muslims)

Uthman lost. His points were cuckholded by Godlogic and he made him look retarded even Sneakeo looked shaken watching uthman get clapped

yeah I know bro it’s chill ain’t nobody fighting or mad here we aren’t that faggot @Eternal_

I’m just busy rn so I can’t really do it rn but ltr on
Mf tagged him 💀💀💀 I'm putting him on ignore

Of course a Satanist would defend Islam. You have the same god after all
I don't associate myself with him lmao, why did you associate him with my religion

I personally despise what he's doing and have done many times, even before joining .org (he used to post on another forum, can't leak or I'm getting permabanned)