Christians who simp for jews are cucks

TURK-KUN

TURK-KUN

Iron
Judaism literally only exists due to its rejection of Jesus Christ. In order for you to be a (religious) jew, you need to believe that Jesus was a fraudulent impostor.

2000 years ago the jews were waiting for their savior. Jesus Christ came. The jews who accepted him as their lord and savior converted to christianity. The ones who didn't, remained jews. Not only that, but they went on to kill Jesus. They smeared him as a lying impostor and spat at his followers.

It gets even worse. The reason they rejected Jesus is because Jesus offered an equal salvation for all, including non-jews. Anyone who accepted him regardless of birth or creed, would be equally accepted into his kingdom. A lot of jews didn't like that. They loved the idea of being God's chosen people and couldn't accept a savior who would remove them from their special position over others. They wanted a savior who was a Jewish supremacist and they're still waiting for him.

Their entire religion is based off narcissism and a superiority complex.

• +1
Reactions: vermillioncorefan, Aladin, iblamechico and 1 other person
religion is retarded

• +1
Reactions: forevergraycel, Trilogy and IAMNOTANINCEL
religion is retarded
religion may not be true, but it's not retarded. It is a positive influence on society. Look how far we've been falling over here in the west ever since most people became secular and abandoned their religious beliefs.....

There are things which are good society, but that humans won't do naturally. That's where religion comes in. Whether it's true or not, we don't know, but it's existence as a powerful force is a net positive for civilizations.

religion may not be true, but it's not retarded. It is a positive influence on society. Look how far we've been falling over here in the west ever since most people became secular and abandoned their religious beliefs.....

There are things which make a society work better and that humans won't do with a strong reason to. That's where religion comes in. Whether it's true or not, we don't know, but it's existence as a powerful force is a net positive for civilizations.
the most vile atrocities of man was done in the name of religion

how can you be christian and NOT simp for jews? simping for a jew is literally a pillar of christianity

• +1
Reactions: forevergraycel, not__cel, Truecel14 and 1 other person
Simping for a jew is literally a pillar of christianity
Not true. Jews and Christians haven't gotten along for 99% of history. They've been banned from nearly every christian nation at one point or another in the past 2000 years. Only very recently after ww2, did they manage to convince enough christians that they're allies.

that is true but looking at the actions of the sinners dosent reflect the religion.

• JFL
Reactions: lilith
I don’t simp for Jews. I think Talmudic/rabbinic Judaism is a farce of a “religion” and spit on it and consider it disgraceful. Yet still, when compared with islam/muslims, I will choose Jews 100% of the time, every time.

Not true. Jews and Christians haven't gotten along for 99% of history. They've been banned from nearly every christian nation at one point or another in the past 2000 years. Only very recently after ww2, did they manage to convince enough christians that they're allies.
Not really. Jewish/christian “alliance” started after the Protestant reformation. Protestant Christians were sympathetic to Jewish persecution because Protestants were also persecuted by the Catholic Church.

America is literally founded by Jews, Protestant Christians & Freemasons. Jews were even favored with the founding of America for the reason mentioned above.

• JFL
Reactions: TsarTsar444
Judaism literally only exists due to its rejection of Jesus Christ. In order for you to be a (religious) jew, you need to believe that Jesus was a fraudulent impostor.

2000 years ago the jews were waiting for their savior. Jesus Christ came. The jews who accepted him as their lord and savior converted to christianity. The ones who didn't, remained jews. Not only that, but they went on to kill Jesus. They smeared him as a lying impostor and spat at his followers.

It gets even worse. The reason they rejected Jesus is because Jesus offered an equal salvation for all, including non-jews. Anyone who accepted him regardless of birth or creed, would be equally accepted into his kingdom. A lot of jews didn't like that. They loved the idea of being God's chosen people and couldn't accept a savior who would remove them from their special position over others. They wanted a savior who was a Jewish supremacist and they're still waiting for him.

Dnr all of that. Yahweh is king, Jews mog they literally killed Christ

• WTF
  • Hmm...
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur and Aladin
Not really. Jewish/christian “alliance” started after the Protestant reformation. Protestant Christians were sympathetic to Jewish persecution because Protestants were also persecuted by the Catholic Church.

America is literally founded by Jews, Protestant Christians & Freemasons. Jews were even favored with the founding of America for the reason mentioned above.
On the jews their lies

Luther’s personal thoughts on Jews are of no relevance to what I said.
Lutherans and Reformed Churches hated jews. It was only the Pilgrims descended denominations in the USA like baptists and methodists that cooperated with Jews

I don’t simp for Jews. I think Talmudic/rabbinic Judaism is a farce of a “religion” and spit on it and consider it disgraceful. Yet still, when compared with islam/muslims, I will choose Jews 100% of the time, every time.
So you rather choose the biggest christ haters out of any people in history, the same ones who say how Jesus is boiling in excrement for eternity in hell, rather then muslims who onlt wrote good things about the same person :feelshaha:

• +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES, Fiqh, PrinceLuenLeoncur and 1 other person
Joos are based for denying Christ. Imagine thinking some manlet came to earth to die for people's sins :forcedsmile:

• +1
Reactions: forevergraycel
So you rather choose the biggest christ haters out of any people in history, the same ones who say how Jesus is boiling in excrement for eternity in hell, rather then muslims who onlt wrote good things about the same person :feelshaha:
Fuck off faggot. Muslims hate Christianity and Jesus just as much as Jews.

Muslims have inverted everything that Christianity holds as fundamental, such as:

1. Jesus is fully man and fully God. He is the incarnation of God ---> Jesus is a mere mortal man
2. Jesus got crucified --> Jesus was never crucified and someone else took His place
3. Jesus resurrected and is firstborn of the dead --> Jesus never died. Muh allah flew Him to heaven

On top of that, it claims the following:

1. Jesus will come back and then die
2. Christians are polytheistic idolaters that deserve subjugation and/or death (when Muslims are majority rule)

ISLAM DOES NOT RESPECT JESUS. FUCK OFF WITH THIS TIRESOME LIE. ISLAM IS AN ENEMY OF CHRISTIANITY AND DESERVES NOTHING LESS THAN COMPLETE ERADICATION

Fuck off faggot. Muslims hate Christianity and Jesus just as much as Jews.

Muslims have inverted everything that Christianity holds as fundamental, such as:

1. Jesus is fully man and fully God. He is the incarnation of God ---> Jesus is a mere mortal man
2. Jesus got crucified --> Jesus was never crucified and someone else took His place
3. Jesus resurrected and is firstborn of the dead --> Jesus never died. Muh allah flew Him to heaven

On top of that, it claims the following:

1. Jesus will come back and then die
2. Christians are polytheistic idolaters that deserve subjugation and/or death (when Muslims are majority rule)

ISLAM DOES NOT RESPECT JESUS. FUCK OFF WITH THIS TIRESOME LIE. ISLAM IS AN ENEMY OF CHRISTIANITY AND DESERVES NOTHING LESS THAN COMPLETE ERADICATION
True muslims do hate Christianity as much as Jews but clearly don't hate Jesus as much as Jews. How is it equal to say that Jesus is boiling to saying he is only a man? Are you actually hearing yourself?

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai, Fiqh and PrinceLuenLeoncur
True muslims do hate Christianity as much as Jews but clearly don't hate Jesus as much as Jews. How is it equal to say that Jesus is boiling to saying he is only a man? Are you actually hearing yourself?
What does it matter to me nigga? Both Jews and Muslims absolutely reject Jesus as God. What the Talmud says about Jesus is completely irrelevant. As if I’m to be surprised that Jews hate everything about Christianity. In the Quran, it also states that when Jesus comes back, He will “break the cross”—which is certainly a threat to Christians

Jews are not a threat to me, nor will they ever be. Islamists are a threat. Islamists and Islamism are very real and imminent concerns to Christians and must be eliminated.

• +1
Reactions: TheAnomaly
Luther’s personal thoughts on Jews are of no relevance to what I said.
M. Luther thought Jews would turn to Christianity when the Reformation removed much of the Roman Pagan influence. When they did not, he became angry.
Interesting is that Messianic Jews (aka Jews for Jesus…) are all Protestant.
He should have been more patient.

Jews are not a threat to me, nor will they ever be.
they're the ones causing wars in the middle east which created the refugee crisis. They're responsible for the lgbt agenda and anti-nationalism. Poor arabs are just their pawns in this game.

• +1
Reactions: PrinceLuenLeoncur
they're the ones causing wars in the middle east which created the refugee crisis. They're responsible for the lgbt agenda and anti-nationalism. Poor arabs are just their pawns in this game.
America is responsible for that. Arabs aren’t poor pawns in anything. Those cave dwellers should get back to their desert homeland now but of course they don’t because they’re leeching from western governments, not working, and spawning new Islamic larvae every 9 months.

M. Luther thought Jews would turn to Christianity when the Reformation removed much of the Roman Pagan influence. When they did not, he became angry.
Interesting is that Messianic Jews (aka Jews for Jesus…) are all Protestant.
He should have been more patient.
Messianic Jews aren’t Protestant. Messianic Judaism is its own category that is neither a Christian denomination nor a Judaic denomination.

They’re very often heretical because they tend to reject the trinity and solely pray to God the Father aka Hashem and even reject Christs divinity while accepting His claim as messiah. They’re hated by both Christians and Jews for good reason.

Christians literally worship a racist jewish supremacist. He refused to heal a non jewish woman because she was a gentile (they've been ethnosupremacists for 2000 years), he never even preached to non jews. The apostle paul was the one who made up the rule that you can preach to goyim

Christians literally worship a racist jewish supremacist. He refused to heal a non jewish woman because she was a gentile (they've been ethnosupremacists for 2000 years), he never even preached to non jews. The apostle paul was the one who made up the rule that you can preach to goyim

1. He DID heal that woman’s daughter!
2. He did preach to non-Jews (Samaritan woman & Roman centurions servant, Canaanite woman & her daughter.
3. Paul didn’t make that rule. Jesus literally said to the apostles to go and make disciples of all nations.

Stop your lies. Also, retard, the New Testament is profoundly anti-Semitic in countless parts. Jews, Jewish traditions, and Jewish people are scorned by Paul and Even Jesus dozens of times throughout the Bible.

Anyone who simps for jews is a cuck

1. He DID heal that woman’s daughter!
2. He did preach to non-Jews (Samaritan woman & Roman centurions servant, Canaanite woman & her daughter.
3. Paul didn’t make that rule. Jesus literally said to the apostles to go and make disciples of all nations.

Stop your lies. Also, retard, the New Testament is profoundly anti-Semitic in countless parts. Jews, Jewish traditions, and Jewish people are scorned by Paul and Even Jesus dozens of times throughout the Bible.
After he made her beg like a dog. And no there are no non jewish christians before paul. YOU LITERALLY HAD TO HAVE YOUR FORESKIN TAKEN OFF LIEK A JEW BEFORE PAUL TAUGHT THE GOYIM.

Yes the new testament is anti semitic and hates jews because they killed jesus (how tf can a god be killed makes zero sense), christians only became anti semitic because for 2000 years they could never convert jews into beleiving a man can be god. Chrisitans literally beleive that jews are gods chosen people.

After he made her beg like a dog. And no there are no non jewish christians before paul. YOU LITERALLY HAD TO HAVE YOUR FORESKIN TAKEN OFF LIEK A JEW BEFORE PAUL TAUGHT THE GOYIM.

Yes the new testament is anti semitic and hates jews because they killed jesus (how tf can a god be killed makes zero sense), christians only became anti semitic because for 2000 years they could never convert jews into beleiving a man can be god. Chrisitans literally beleive that jews are gods chosen people.
That’s because there was no gentile christians in general! Christianity at that point was nothing more than an apocalyptic Judaism sect.

JEWS had to remove foreskin because it was apart of the abrahamic covenant that Jews were under! When gentiles got converted from paganism, they did not need to do this because Paul rightly believed that it was not about a physical circumcision but about a spiritual circumcision of the heart that is important.

Christians have been antisemitic for 2000 years and still going. It didn’t just start yesterday. This is why Jews love Muslims and hate christians—because christians have relentlessly persecuted Jews all throughout history whereas they lived in peace under Islamic rule.

The only christians that believe Jews are Gods chosen people are American evangelical Protestants. Catholics, orthodox, and even most Protestants still believe in replacement theology aka the church = Israel.

You are an idiot of the highest order. Retard. Stop talking about things in which you don’t know shit about

I don't think this is true at all, Muslims in essence do not "hate" Christianity, christians and jews are "people of the book", it's why muslim men are actually allowed to marry women who are of the book and no other religions. Furthermore we are taught not to "hate" people who follow other religions but to show them the light and the path to Islam.
I'm no scholar but i'm fairly certain the Quran does not teach us to hate Christians. It does confuse me when i see American Christians who bend over backwards for jews/israel when the jewish book clearly states horrible things about Jesus. We don't say he is just a man either, we say he is a very important prophet, not just any ordinary man. The main big difference being we don't believe Jesus was god or the trinity but he is still a very important person in Islam. Infact we believe he is the messiah. Jews on the other hand... yh i don't want to get into the things they believe, batshit insane in some cases.

• Ugh..
Reactions: Eternal_
how can you be christian and NOT simp for jews? simping for a jew is literally a pillar of christianity
No it’s not.

Jesus was made in flesh to the Israelites that’s true but Jesus we follow for his divine nature (his Godhood) we do not worship his human nature.

Jesus being a “Jew” when he was on earth doesn’t prove anything in fact it proves my point as the whole point was to remove the barrier of Jew and gentile that’s why he first Christian’s were JEWS

Ironically. Christian’s don’t hate either Muslim or Jew but Jews hate Christian’s the most but Muslims despise Jews the most.

The shit Islam says about Jews is uniquely cruel and evil. Islam says that god made Jews into monkeys and dogs…

Islam and modern rabbinical Judaism can never have peace when two religions explicitly teach the other is worse than dog shit on my boot

But as Christians we are taught to forgive such trespasses as Jesus said “if the world hates you know that they hated me first”

I don't think this is true at all, Muslims in essence do not "hate" Christianity, christians and jews are "people of the book", it's why muslim men are actually allowed to marry women who are of the book and no other religions. Furthermore we are taught not to "hate" people who follow other religions but to show them the light and the path to Islam.
I'm no scholar but i'm fairly certain the Quran does not teach us to hate Christians. It does confuse me when i see American Christians who bend over backwards for jews/israel when the jewish book clearly states horrible things about Jesus. We don't say he is just a man either, we say he is a very important prophet, not just any ordinary man. The main big difference being we don't believe Jesus was god or the trinity but he is still a very important person in Islam. Infact we believe he is the messiah. Jews on the other hand... yh i don't want to get into the things they believe, batshit insane in some cases.
If you want I can answer your questions as to why we think this way about Jews and Muslims.

Judaism exists because of christianity? Are u retarded?

Judaism exists because of christianity? Are u retarded?
You either have zero reading comprehension or you didn't read what I wrote.

Of course Judaism didn't begin because of christianity, it precedes it. Everyone knows this. My point is that the continuation of Judaism after Jesus was a mistake. The existence of Judaism in its current state is due solely to them rejecting Christ.

Before the coming of Christ, the jews were the chosen people of God, they were waiting for the Messiah to be born amongst them. The prophecy said that once the Messiah is born, the jewish people should join him, help him spread his message and a new era would start.

The old testament Judaism is a religion that was prophesied to undergo a complete change the moment the promised Messiah arrives.
Jesus Christ was the promised Messiah who was born amongst the jews.

All the jews who accepted him, converted to christianity, thus beginning the new era of Christianity and ending the legitimate run of Judaism. The prophecy had been realized. Judaism had completed its purpose.

The Jews who rejected Jesus Christ, went against the will of God and continued the religion in a misguided direction. In a direction shaped by nothing but narcissism and a superiority complex.

Says a lot when a Muslim can marry a Jew or a Christian but not a Shiite.

Says a lot when a Muslim can marry a Jew or a Christian but not a Shiite.
That''s because we don't consider Shiite's muslims, they are against sunnis so ofcourse we can't marry them. What they say is blasphemy.

True, the invasion of Iraq is one of them under the guise of Christianity

You either have zero reading comprehension or you didn't read what I wrote.

Of course Judaism didn't begin because of christianity, it precedes it. Everyone knows this. My point is that the continuation of Judaism after Jesus was a mistake. The existence of Judaism in its current state is due solely to them rejecting Christ.

Before the coming of Christ, the jews were the chosen people of God, they were waiting for the Messiah to be born amongst them. The prophecy said that once the Messiah is born, the jewish people should join him, help him spread his message and a new era would start.

The old testament Judaism is a religion that was prophesied to undergo a complete change the moment the promised Messiah arrives.
Jesus Christ was the promised Messiah who was born amongst the jews.

All the jews who accepted him, converted to christianity, thus beginning the new era of Christianity and ending the legitimate run of Judaism. The prophecy had been realized. Judaism had completed its purpose.

The Jews who rejected Jesus Christ, went against the will of God and continued the religion in a misguided direction. In a direction shaped by nothing but narcissism and a superiority complex.
You guys that got it wrong. jesus is not the mashiach. The cult you guys created around that guy that is the mistake. The christian concept of the messiah that deviated from the true one. He is not going to change the Torah. He is not going to establish a new covenent. He will biuld the 3rd temple, bring redemption to the jewish people and resurect the dead. There is no such a thing as a second comming. He'll do it once and for all. We are and will Always be G-d's chosen people. Nothing and nobody will change that. G-d is One, not three.

im 1/4 jew simp for me plz :love:

We are and will Always be G-d's chosen people.
This is the belief that made some jews reject Christ 2000 years ago. Their entire identity revolved around their special status, they couldn't fathom a Messiah who claimed we were all equally loved by God and anyone was welcome to join his kingdom. Jews were resentful of Jesus for saying that because they derived earthly pleasure from their superiority complex over the gentiles.

They just couldn't accept the expansion of God's love to embrace everyone. They were like Lucifer. They wanted God's attention all to themselves, which caused them to turn away from God and betray him.

He will build the 3rd temple, bring redemption to the jewish people and resurrect the dead.
All of these things are only focused on the Jewish people. You are so self-centered and narcissistic. You think only jews matter and that the other peoples of the planet are nothing more than animals. If you think like this, you better be able to survive on your own because no one will want to help you.

Oh wait, Jews aren't honest about thinking this way..... that's why they get Christians to do their bidding for them while secretly hating them and seeing them as inferior. If you see me as lesser, the LAST thing I would wanna do is help you defend and fund your ethnostate. If y'all are gonna be stuck up racists, at least be fucking independent instead of crying for help from the west pretending to be an ally.

When the germans were going through their racist phase, at least they did it the based way. They were honest and upfront about it, didn't play the victim card and went head-on against anyone who stood in their way. Meanwhile jews are always pretending to be victims while stabbing you in the back.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: STUPIDREFEREES
This is the belief that made some jews reject Christ 2000 years ago. Their entire identity revolved around their special status, they couldn't fathom a Messiah who claimed we were all equally loved by God and anyone was welcome to join his kingdom. Jews were resentful of Jesus for saying that because they derived earthly pleasure from their superiority complex over the gentiles.

They just couldn't accept the expansion of God's love to embrace everyone. They were like Lucifer. They wanted God's attention all to themselves, which caused them to turn away from God and betray him.

All of these things are only focused on the Jewish people. You are so self-centered and narcissistic. You think only jews matter and that the other peoples of the planet are nothing more than animals. If you think like this, you better be able to survive on your own because no one will want to help you.

Oh wait, Jews aren't honest about thinking this way..... that's why they get Christians to do their bidding for them while secretly hating them and seeing them as inferior. If you see me as lesser, the LAST thing I would wanna do is help you defend and fund your ethnostate. If y'all are gonna be stuck up racists, at least be fucking independent instead of crying for help from the west pretending to be an ally.

When the germans were going through their racist phase, at least they did it the based way. They were honest and upfront about it, didn't play the victim card and went head-on against anyone who stood in their way. Meanwhile jews are always pretending to be victims while stabbing you in the back.
I'm not going to take you seriously. If I wanted to trully debate theology with you i'd have a tremendous work. The size of your missconceptions regarding Judaism are huge plus I don't intend To change your mind at all. Belive what you want, you have free will - just like everyone. Just want to clarify one single point. The ones that have a share to the world to come are the Torah observent jews and the righteous gentiles (the ones that live by the 7 laws of Noach). The goyim are not inferiour, your have less obligations for the same prize (thats why we are not proseletizers, we are keeping it simple for u, but if u want to convert you are welcomed, get it?). Please, keep in mind that all that is written regarding goyim in a derrogatory way are pre islam and christianity. There were no other abrahamic religions in the time of the Guemara. So you either worshiped the G-d of Abraham or were an idol worshiper (comiting all kinds of sins and human sacrifice like the people in Canaan pre arival of the Israelites and native people in the americas before the europeans arive). Don't be anachronic to consider the goy of those ages to a christian or a muslim. We disagree in many topics regarding doctrine, dogma, onthology, etc... But you are not inferior. We say that we are special in a sense that we had a special revelation, therefore a special mission. But we never said that we are better. There are a lot of exemples of this in the Tanach. G-d called some jewish sinners evil and a Persian king a just man (Koresh). Everyone has the right to criticize Israel's politics. We do it too. We dont care. It's a free country, a democracy. The problem is criticizing its right to exist. That is anti-semitism. No other excuse.
Defending hamas is being a complete ignorant or an evil person. (almost always both).
If when seing those women being raped, babies being beheaded, jews OLDER THAT THE STATE OF ISRAEL being executed you think of religion dogmas and geopolitics.. I'm am really sorry for you. I cant even get angry anymore at this point.