CHROME EXTENSION SAVES FORUMS

thecel

thecel

narrow-orbits brachy-skull ogre
This Google Chrome browser extension automatically sends incels’ forums’ webpages to online archival services! Archiving is permanent! Use this software responsibly!

DIRECTIONS to INSTALL
  1. Download the .zip file
  2. Extract the .zip file’s contents into a folder
  3. Go to “chrome://extensions” in Google Chrome
  4. Turn on the “Developer Mode” switch that’s at the top–right corner
  5. Click the “Load Unpacked” button that’s at the top–left corner
  6. Navigate to the place where you extracted the stuff
  7. Make sure you select the folder that contains the files “manifest.json” and “GigaArchiver[…].js”
  8. Load it in

Q&A

Q :
Why archive forum pages?

A : In case the feds shut the site down.

I know that using services like the Wayback Machine keeps our stuff on the public web where everyone including the feds can see it, but it’s not as bad as losing everything on the site and having nothing left.

A better solution is to have a group of users download the site themselves so that it isn’t on publicly accessible archives, but we don’t have such a team of trusted users (yet). These users have to have colossal volumes of hard disk capacity.

A downside to the extension is it only archives pages that the extension’s users visit, and this means that it doesn’t back stuff up recursively. So, although storage space isn’t an issue in the extension strategy, fewer webpages get saved this way. The more people install the extension, the more we can archive.

And archival systems may block individuals for sending too many requests. The more people install the extension, the more we can archive.

USAGE GUIDE

This extension does not crawl. Just going to “Best of the Best” doesn’t do the job. Click into all the “Best of the Best” threads to save them.

Last edited:
  • +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Clandestine, Merćer, Prettyboy and 13 others
This Google Chrome browser extension automatically sends incels’ forums’ webpages to online archival services! Archiving is permanent! Use this software responsibly!

Installation Instructions
  7. Make sure you select the folder that contains the files “manifest.json” and “GigaArchiver[…].js”
  8. Load it in

Q&A
Only safe the looksmaxxing part.

• JFL
Reactions: chaddyboi66, Chadeep, thecel and 1 other person

Installation Instructions
  8. Load it in

Q&A

Q: Why archive forum pages?

A: In case the feds shut the site down. I know that using services like the Wayback Machine keeps our stuff on the public web where everyone including the feds can see it, but it’s not as bad as losing everything on the site and having nothing left. A better solution is to have a group of users download the site themselves so that it isn’t on publicly accessible archives, but we don’t have such a team of trusted users (yet).
Mirin ip grabber

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Gonthar and thecel
Ur so sweet

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: thecel and Toth's thot
I will miss my sfcel friend @MarkCorrigan. Hopefully he can get shaniqua pussy before turning into a wizard at 30.

• So Sad
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 5786, PYT and thecel

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15305
im just gonna use snipping tool and save them, seems too complicated. Although I'll probably just go to a jaw surgery forum if i want to looksmax since i just rot on here :Comfy:

• Woah
Reactions: thecel
Just came to say your Avi halo is real af :what::what:

• Love it

Holy fuck it's over.

First @Amnesia then @londonville and now even @serge himself after countless other og niggers like @ChadliteRutherford in the past few months...

We need to archive everything and abandon ship now broyos...

Last edited:
  • +1
Where's the official page of that extension?

• +1
@thecel are you a CScel? :feelswhere:

• So Sad