Is it True Lookism got Shutdown Because of the Michigan Shooter?

Do you think we should lock this place down and Archive everything?

• Total voters
chaddyboi66

chaddyboi66

E V I S C E M O G G E R
I've been jumping on the anti lookism refugee greycel bandwagon but I must admit that I remember lurking there back when looksmax was still using the OG layout and long before I ever made an account here.

I remember the first og looksmaxing guide.
I remember the first mention of the hqnp pill.
I remember the first rumors of Barret lurking there.
I remember dimez's hacking and doxxing.
I remember what it was like being one of the first refugees after Zesto's hack.
I remember Zesto doxxing niggas that got on his nerves and that weird site he made.
I remember the first shitty archive that came back online after Zesto's hack.

I honestly can't even believe it's gone for good tbh ngl

It's like an entire year of my life was just erased because of all the normies and fed infiltraitors :cry:
I've received word from my associates that there is a link developing between the michigan shooter and lookism, which is why the site was taken down by the main admin before trouble. The shooter was an active poster there and some users had his pics too

now everyone is here and it is like when the WCW wrestlers arrived in WWF after their company got destroyed

What if Looksmax is next?

What if because of all the Lookism refugees more normie attention is brought on us. :dafuckfeels:

What if they find out about all my Jewpill threads? :feelswah:

What if some nigga here decides to do something really stupid and...

For the love of god, none of you aspies better go ER
Angry Fast And Furious GIF by The Fast Saga

I don't really have "friends" anymore tbh and the only real human interaction I might get with people is through this forum ngl.

I've yet to even start trying to actually looksmax yet and if this site goes, one of the last few bastions of all things based and truthful on the surface web [[ISPOILER]yes I can see the irony in saying that quite clearly[/ISPOILER]], then I think I'll just fucking rope tbh ngl.

Because then not only would I have wasted close to 2 fucking years of my life rotting away here but I'd also have absolutely nothing to show for it.

I won't even be able to use the time free away from rotting to looksmax because all of the sacred looksmaxing knowledge will disappear forever.

I used to advocate for locking down looksmaxing, bob, and money & success to normies and only letting them see Offtopic so they don't steal our Looksmaxing knowledge, but now I'm starting to realize maybe even that won't be enough.

This site has it's own fair share of problems like the dying userbase, racebait thread obsession, influx of redpilled "just be nt bro" ideology, and yes even all of the petty fighting that goes on here, an incel forum of all things, over some stupid shit.

Most of all though has to be how open we really are to easily being taken down.

We're so very exposed and vulnerable like this since literally anyone could infiltrate us or do something stupid, and it's all over just like that.

There really isn't any money to gain from this and we already have plenty of users as is, we should lock down and archive every useful thread while we still can tbh tbh.

Please, I've spent way too many days of my life here, a lot more than 45 days tbh ngl, rotting away and I don't want it all to just be for nothing as it-everything I've we've built here- is taken away.

I don't want the same thing to happen here before I'm actually able to improve my life.

I just wanted to just to try and fix my life and finally be able to make things right with my Oneitis again.

I just need more time and so I can get money to ascend.

@Sergeant please, don't them destroy this place and shut us down like Lookism.

• +1
  • Love it
  • So Sad
Reactions: It'snotover, thecel, Marsiere214 and 13 others
@subhuman incel @Nameless_Sunflower @WontStopNorwooding @Ed676 @EasternRightWinger15 @RoBobaFett999 @uglymug @datboijj @Acnno @AlwaysHaveQuestions @MyAssStinksLikeShit @Lmao @Chadeep @looksmaxxer234 @kjsbdfiusdf @studiocel @sytyl @ItisOver @Bitch @SteelTitan @itisogre @Basedprincess @Baldingman1998 @n0rthface @thecel @OldVirgin @PingPong @germanlooks @WannabeJock @MarkCorrigan @IncelsBraincels @gigi @realklay11 @cloUder @ShitLife @gamma @BearBoy[/USER [USER=4430]@Rupert Pupkin @CookiesAndCream @Z3n @volcelfatcel @Lihito @lutte @TsarTsar444 @Haven

Last edited:
  • +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, IncelsBraincels and n0rthface
Lookism can suck my cock.

but anyway, I don’t think that mentally ill white faggot had anything ing to do with that site being shut down. I think the admin just let it go to shit or something

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, AscendingHero, Deleted member 14262 and 7 others
Lookism can suck my cock.

but anyway, I don’t think that mentally ill white faggot had anything ing to do with that site being shut down. I think the admin just let it go to shit or something
I really hope you're right bro.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

• +1
Reactions: Marsiere214 and datboijj
I really hope you're right bro.

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]
Wasn’t it down before? I think lookism threads all got deleted or something b4. Ion know tbh

• +1
Reactions: chaddyboi66
I don't really have "friends" anymore tbh and the only real human interaction I might get with people is through this forum ngl.
I don't think i can consider users on here as friends ngl

• +1
Wasn’t it down before? I think lookism threads all got deleted or something b4. Ion know tbh
They got deleted by zesto after a mod or admin gave him access and then he purged everything to try and get everyone to move to his site, but they had a back up.

People are saying this is perma though

• +1
Reactions: n0rthface and Vermilioncore
They got deleted by zesto after a mod or admin gave him access and then he purged everything to try and get everyone to move to his site, but they had a back up.

79162958 2540 4243 B862 E957B4880542

• +1
All that matters is lookism refugees bully @USER0213

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer, Marsiere214, Ryan and 7 others
I don't think i can consider users on here as friends ngl
some are ok to talk to tbh, but I don't really talk to people outside of here irl ngl :feelswhy:

lack of human interaction has fucked my social skills and I have giga high inhib and social anxiety talking to people ngl

I can still do it but I'm awkward as fuck and I can feel my heart beating fast when I do, guess I just need practice tbh tbh.

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: never_lucky
Looksmax also shut down during December 3rd, however it was only for 10 minutes. Incels.is also had an error 502 for like 2 minutes, Lookism.net never recovered. These shut downs in such little time from each other is too coincidental.

• +1
  • Woah
Reactions: It'snotover, JizzFarmer, Marsiere214 and 5 others
Looksmax also shut down during December 3rd, however it was only for 10 minutes. Incels.is also had an error 502 for like 2 minutes, Lookism.net never recovered. These shut downs in such little time from each other is too coincidental.
You think it's a coordinated attack?

Feds or ideological enemies?

• +1
Reactions: RealSurgerymax

The FBI probably gonna knock on each of our doors tbh

• JFL
Reactions: JizzFarmer and chaddyboi66
You think it's a coordinated attack?

Feds or ideological enemies?

Potentially. It could also be DDoS attacks. It was revealed the Shooter posted on Lookism.net

• Woah
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 11758, Lihito and 6 others
some are ok to talk to tbh, but I don't really talk to people outside of here irl ngl :feelswhy:

lack of human interaction has fucked my social skills and I have giga high inhib and social anxiety talking to people ngl

I can still do it, but I'm awkward as fuck and feel like I'm about to pass out when I do.

that used to be me ngl. I still suffer from some social problems and I'm not gonna act like i have it all figured out, but I am definitely better off now than I was back in 2020, when i was probably gonna rope jfl

My biggest piece of advice is to just do and not think about it. The best interactions I've had with people are the ones where i don't think about what I'm saying. I just do it naturally and it came out fine

The problems only arise when you overthink and make yourself high inhib by doing so

• +1
Potentially. It could also be DDoS attacks. It was revealed the Shooter posted on Lookism.net
wait fr did u have any contact with him

• +1
I think I should also stop being so mean to greycels tbh, just like with my Eviscethreads I don't gain anything out of it other than wasted austic potential ngl.

• +1
  • WTF
Reactions: Marsiere214, Lihito and Ethniframementalcel
I think I should also stop being so mean to greycels tbh, just like with my Eviscethreads I don't gain anything out of it other than wasted austic potential ngl.

Shut up poopyhead crapweasel

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, Deleted member 14262 and chaddyboi66
Shut up poopyhead crapweasel
That nigga really said he "didn't like to curse"

but then ends saying stupid shit like doofus and crapweasel

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Marsiere214, ChristianChad, Deleted member 14262 and 2 others
I wonder what his account was

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Toth's thot, never_lucky, ChristianChad and 4 others
I've been jumping on the anti lookism refugee greycel bandwagon but I must admit that I remember lurking there back when looksmax was still using the OG layout and long before I ever made an account here.

I remember Zesto doxxing niggas that got on his nerves and that weird site he made.

It's like an entire year of my life was just erased because of all the normies and fed infiltraitors :cry:

What if because of all the Lookism refugees more normie attention is brought on us. :dafuckfeels:

I've yet to even start trying to actually looksmax yet and if this site goes, one of the last few bastions of all things based and truthful on the surface web [[ISPOILER]yes I can see the irony in saying that quite clearly[/ISPOILER]], then I think I'll just fucking rope tbh ngl.

Because then not only would I have wasted close to 2 fucking years of my life rotting away here but I'd also have absolutely nothing to show for it.

I won't even be able to use the time free away from rotting to looksmax because all of the sacred looksmaxing knowledge will disappear forever.

I used to advocate for locking down looksmaxing, bob, and money & success to normies and only letting them see Offtopic so they don't steal our Looksmaxing knowledge, but now I'm starting to realize maybe even that won't be enough.

This site has it's own fair share of problems like the dying userbase, racebait thread obsession, influx of redpilled "just be nt bro" ideology, and yes even all of the petty fighting that goes on here, an incel forum of all things, over some stupid shit.

We're so very exposed and vulnerable like this since literally anyone could infiltrate us or do something stupid, and it's all over just like that.

There really isn't any money to gain from this and we already have plenty of users as is, we should lock down and archive every useful thread while we still can tbh tbh.

Please, I've spent way too many days of my life here, a lot more than 45 days tbh ngl, rotting away and I don't want it all to just be for nothing as it-everything I've we've built here- is taken away.

I don't want the same thing to happen here before I'm actually able to improve my life.

I just wanted to just to try and fix my life and finally be able to make things right with my Oneitis again.

if the site goes down, and you decide to rope, make sure to shoot up your local school.

• JFL
Reactions: Marsiere214, never_lucky, Deleted member 16384 and 1 other person
ngl, we need to act fast, and make some discord servers. there is already some pre-existing psl discords, maybe we should revive them?

• Woah
ngl, we need to act fast, and make some discord servers. there is already some pre-existing psl discords, maybe we should revive them?
Fuck yeah, we need to archive all of bob, all threads in the official "looksmax archive", and best threads from looksmaxxing and money & success tbh.

I'm not saying it'll happen today, tomorrow, or even weeks and months from now but I am saying that it's probably going to happen, and it's probably going to happen sooner than any of us would've ever expected it to.

official archive btw

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and HowAmIAlive123
Fuck yeah, we need to archive all of bob, all threads in the official "looksmax archive", and best threads from looksmaxxing and money & success tbh.

I'm not saying it'll happen today, tomorrow, or even weeks and months from now but I am saying that it's probably going to happen, and it's probably going to happen sooner than any of us would've ever expected it to.

official archive btw
i thought about saving them into my editor, but that shit is so much ffs
we dont necesseraly need those threads, but high iq users who know how to looksmax.

• +1
Reactions: datboijj and chaddyboi66
i thought about saving them into my editor, but that shit is so much ffs
we dont necesseraly need those threads, but high iq users who know how to looksmax.
true, they're our primary resource and can always make new threads,

but users (myself included) often use this place as dumping grounds of sorts or an archive in own right for information on shit like mega-threads, and I doubt they'd know sources and shit off the top of their heads or have it saved somewhere else ngl.

Then again, we just need the info and not the specifics like data since we already know all this this shit is legit anyway.

Even looksmax wiki was down during that time tbh

not sure about incel wiki tho ngl.

Where was it revealed. Just some guy here claimed it. Nothing was ever revealed

• +1
  • JFL
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Smoke Fanboy, one job away, chaddyboi66 and 1 other person
The just be nt bro ideology really got me ngl. Like nigga, stop giving me false hope

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 14262 and chaddyboi66
Give it a week at least

Why should we hide from normies? We should bring war to them and be open about it. Stand up for what we believe in and not hide our faces. If I had a site that a mass killer was a member of I wouldn't shut it down. No way. F*ck society.

• +1
Reactions: ChadFucksYourOneitis and chaddyboi66
Why should we hide from normies? We should bring war to them and be open about it. Stand up for what we believe in and not hide our faces. If I had a site that a mass killer was a member of I wouldn't shut it down. No way. F*ck society.
Yoyo be careful with your words here jfl. „War“ ain’t a good choice. Could be taken too literal

• JFL
The admin was broke and couldn't afford the server costs.

• +1

Most of New greys are toxic fuckbois

• +1
Most of New greys are toxic fuckbois
tbhngl yeah, but I want to give the benefit of the doubt to the good ones that could help our community flourish.

the rest can get fucked,

well probably not ngl if they're rotting on .me :lul:

[ISPOILER] [/ISPOILER]

25.gif

• Woah
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 13787 and chaddyboi66
Admin cant afford the Server hosting anymore.

• +1
Reactions: noodlelover and DwayneWhite55

First @Amnesia then @londonville and now even @serge himself after countless other og niggers like @ChadliteRutherford in the past few months...

Holy fuck it's over.

We need to archive everything and abandon ship now broyos...

schizo posting to the extreme

1c656d94234eaca6fa38933919a37ddc

• Woah

looksmax is no longer under the control of the originals. SOMEONE ELSE is. And when verbally saying, SOMEONE ELSE, it's best to do that in a low-scratchy brawny tone. that's all I can say.

sorry.

ugh.

yup.

the rat's out of the bag.

time to pack up.

ugh, boogers.

i love spaces.

sweet!

ugh.

• Woah
Reactions: thecel and chaddyboi66
COPY EVERY THREAD ON BEST OF THE BEST ONTO WORD AND THEN PASTE THESE THREADS ONTO LOOKSMAXXING .ORG

LOOKSMAX.ORG IS OVER

Last edited:
  • So Sad
Reactions: BigJimsWornOutTires
COPY EVERY THREAD ON BEST OF THE BEST ONTO WORD AND THEN PASTE THESE THREADS ONTO LOOKSMAXXING.ORG

LOOKSMAX.ORG IS OVER
that site is gay. looksthe0ry.org is the only answer

• Woah
  • Woah
I FUCKING KNEW IT

FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCKFUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK FUCK