CICO doesn't work in the long term. Keto and fasting r the only ways to permanently lose weight

Deleted member 8080

Deleted member 8080

ARFID victim - adult child

too lazy to explain sorry, just watch the videos. im right, u r wrong

Small video if u r lazycel:

Last edited:
  • JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, PYT, Subhuman Philtrum and 2 others
čičo doesnt work

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Toth's thot and needsolution
Wtf is the point of doing diets just to LOSE weight? You will just get yoyo effects after that. As a looksmaxxing male you want to build muscle mass, doing right diet + lifting weights you will both lose weight and build muscle over time.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837, Deleted member 6310, Stare and 1 other person
any diet that restricts calories and allows you to actually adhere to the diet works.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and SubhumanCurrycel
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 4209
Ketomeme :feelsuhh::feelsuhh::feelsuhh:

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, PYT, Deleted member 6310 and 1 other person
CICO worked for me. Debunked.

• +1
Reactions: SubhumanCurrycel, PYT and Deleted member 4209
Wtf is the point of doing diets just to LOSE weight? You will just get yoyo effects after that. As a looksmaxxing male you want to build muscle mass, doing right diet + lifting weights you will both lose weight and build muscle over time.
That’s a pipedream recomp isn’t feasible Fast without roids

• +1
Reactions: PYT
y is it a meme? Do u have any evidence against it?
I only advocate for keto for people who r fat fucks. I dont think a person would normal weight and stable insulin levels should go keto

y is it a meme? Do u have any evidence against it?
I only advocate for keto for people who r fat fucks. I dont think a person would normal weight and stable insulin levels should go keto
that makes sense and actually proves my point that keto is only best for people who struggle with diet adherence.

• +1
Reactions: goat2x
Worked long term too, Debunked.
most people on "The biggest loser" regain all their weight. Sure if u keep doing CICO u'll be skinny. But, u'll have to keep counting and counting calories for the rest of ur life, bc ur metabolism is fucked up to the point that he doesn't know when to stop eating. ur energy levels will be lower

• JFL
Reactions: Hozay
That’s a pipedream recomp isn’t feasible Fast without roids
Why fast? Looksmaxxing is marathon, not race. But way you want, for me my way is much better.

most people on "The biggest loser" regain all their weight. Sure if u keep doing CICO u'll be skinny. But, u'll have to keep counting and counting calories for the rest of ur life, bc ur metabolism is fucked up to the point that he doesn't know when to stop eating. ur energy levels will be lower
I lost close to 40lbs and kept it off just by lowering the amount of food I consumed daily

I lost close to 40lbs and kept it off just by lowering the amount of food I consumed daily
congrats. it prob wont last long. most people who lose weight via cico put it back on

• +1
Reactions: Bewusst
in other words cut carbs, which is what keto is. no it doesnt work.
You don't need to cut them they're necessary to maintain sex hormone levels you just shouldn't eat to many of them

This is the dumbest post on earth. It is the exact opposite of true. The only thing that is proven to lose weight is calorie restriction. Fasting loses weight because it restricts calories. Keto loses weight by lowering appetite which causes you to eat fewer calories. The fact that the body uses fewer calories in response to calorie restriction does not invalidate cico, it just changes the equation.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 756 and PYT
Wtf, im all day full and lost like 5-7kg of fat while adding muscle just by going 3-4 hours to the gym a week and eating as much protein as i can, JFL at obese fucks.
High E thread, for womancel forums.

The amount of obese people I've seen at restaurants asking about "keto" options makes me forever disregard that shit as a meme and nothing more.

• +1
This is the dumbest post on earth. It is the exact opposite of true. The only thing that is proven to lose weight is calorie restriction. Fasting loses weight because it restricts calories. Keto loses weight by lowering appetite which causes you to eat fewer calories. The fact that the body uses fewer calories in response to calorie restriction does not invalidate cico, it just changes the equation.
Wow what a genius.... captain obvious. I do t disagree with what u say

The amount of obese people I've seen at restaurants asking about "keto" options makes me forever disregard that shit as a meme and nothing more.
op is lowkey retarded

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 8172
op is lowkey retarded
My parents did keto and r now skinny. They never counted calories in their weight loss journey. Different opinion = retard, sure...

• +1
That's because they completely destroyed their metabolism's by losing weight as fast humanly possible. Hours and hours of exercise and only eating around a thousand calories or something.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9837
My parents did keto and r now skinny. They never counted calories in their weight loss journey. Different opinion = retard, sure...
I shouldn't have called you retarded but you come off misinformed. Keto and fasting works but it's because it's restricting calories jfl.

If you fast and go back to eating like a fat ass you will gain it all back. Same with CICO

That's because they completely destroyed their metabolism's by losing weight as fast humanly possible. Hours and hours of exercise and only eating around a thousand calories or something.
They didnt exercise. At all. Y would u exercise to lose weight? Where's the connection? They just ate like our ancestors did and lost weight. It aint hard bro

• +1
They didnt exercise. At all. Y would u exercise to lose weight? Where's the connection? They just ate like our ancestors did and lost weight. It aint hard bro
I was reffering to the biggest losers. They all exercised for hours to burn calories

I shouldn't have called you retarded but you come off misinformed. Keto and fasting works but it's because it's restricting calories jfl.

If you fast and go back to eating like a fat ass you will gain it all back. Same with CICO
But cico is harder for 2 reasons. U dont know how many calories to it bc caloric restriction changes ur caloric use. Secondly, u will be hungry and feel like shit and want to eat more. No such desires exist in keto

I was reffering to the biggest losers. They all exercised for hours to burn calories
Yeah. Proof it doesnt work. They didnt change what they ate and no amount of willpower is enough to sustain it in the LR

• +1
But cico is harder for 2 reasons. U dont know how many calories to it bc caloric restriction changes ur caloric use. Secondly, u will be hungry and feel like shit and want to eat more. No such desires exist in keto
Your caloric use doesn't change until you've lost alot of weight. The same thing happens when fasting and doing keto because they're just CICO for people who are too lazy to count calories

The second thing you said is objective. I spent last year trying to water fast and I ended up getting a minor case of bulimia from binging and purging. The only way I've ever lost weight was counting calories. It keeps me fuller and I know I'm losing weight

• +1
retarded thread. shit credibility. graycel iq. its over

Yeah. Proof it doesnt work. They didnt change what they ate and no amount of willpower is enough to sustain it in the LR
They didn't change what they ate because they were starved to lose weight as fast as possible. If they were allowed to make slow weight loss their metabolism would have been normal

• +1
They didn't change what they ate because they were starved to lose weight as fast as possible. If they were allowed to make slow weight loss their metabolism would have been normal
proof. There is very little evidence of sustained weight loss via the CICO principle. The videos I showed r really good explanations. Too bad most people r lazy cels and im too lazy to explain tbh

• +1
Bullshit I don’t count I know what my body burns and have a good idea of what it takes to maintain vs lose/gain weight

• +1
proof. There is very little evidence of sustained weight loss via the CICO principle. The videos I showed r really good explanations. Too bad most people r lazy cels and im too lazy to explain tbh
And everyone who goes to the gym and does bulk and cutting cycles?

• +1
And everyone who goes to the gym and does bulk and cutting cycles?
This guy doesnt know what hes talking about bro lol

• +1
Keto is the exact same thing lmao. There is zero way on earth to remain lean without wanting to remain lean. Keto, cico, whatever, once you're lean you have to exert restraint to stay lean and not get fat again.

Cico is also way easier than people think . People think it's hard because they think cico= starving yourself. In reality, for most people it simply is exchanging your regular soda for water or not having that extra sandwhich. The average guy needs 2500 a day and that's plenty. Water is also very underrated by dumbass americans as being a natural 0 calorie way to feel fuller than just binge eating trash.

Losing weight is easy. Staying lean is where many fail.