Cigarettes are an insane socialmaxx

IWILLMAKEIT

IWILLMAKEIT

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
Literally I've never met more people that I have from smoking
Every time you smoke with someone you're building a dopamine connection with them in their mind due to the nicotine meaning they associate you with good feelings
Is low inhib as fuck too

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: xxmaxxingxx, Deleted member 22123, justinzayn and 15 others
and deepens voice

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, Niklaus Mikaelson and IWILLMAKEIT
true

social smoking is very legit, better than social drinking

• +1
Reactions: xxmaxxingxx, Deleted member 22123, justinzayn and 7 others
It’s also a huge looksmin, and some people won’t even give you a chance if you’re a smoker

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 22123, Deleted member 23554, 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛 and 12 others
especially in the west where people are brought together by degeneracy and doing drugs and crack and being a thug is mega NT

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: justinzayn, Pikabro, ShowerMaxxing and 5 others
It’s also a huge looksmin, and some people won’t even give you a chance if you’re a smoker
it supresses appetite. Probably a looksmax for the average human being considering average person is above 14% bodyfat.

• +1
Reactions: IWILLMAKEIT
especially in the west where people are brought together by degeneracy and doing drugs and crack and being a thug is mega NT
Faxts

• +1
Every time you smoke with someone you're building a dopamine connection with them in their mind due to the nicotine meaning they associate you with good feelings
Is low inhib as fuck too
And the bonus is it ages you like shit so your collagen goes away and you have no more jb appeal and attract old roasties because old woman= more attractive, and you also get to enjoy lung cancer which is based. Also all high iq people think smokers are super smart so get huge status boost

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, 𝙱𝚊𝚜𝚎𝚍 𝙱𝚘𝚍𝚢𝚋𝚞𝚒𝚕𝚍𝚎𝚛, Deleted member 22126 and 3 others
It’s also a huge looksmin
Depends how often you smoke
Most people who smoke enough to looksmin have been smoking for years or are pack a day smokers
and some people won’t even give you a chance if you’re a smoke
True but depends on place
In America I assume its really bad but in Europe its a huge socialmaxx
Also anecdotal evidence but most people I know who don't smoke are bigger losers than people who don't (live in Europe)

it supresses appetite. Probably a looksmax for the average human being considering average person is above 14% bodyfat.
Makes you age like shit and will give you a subhuman lower 3rd in your 30s, along with health issues

• +1
Reactions: justinzayn, rand anon and AscensionMan98
Honestly if you smoke it like you smoke a cigar (smoke in the mouth, not the lungs) then you'll probably be fine, and still reap the benefits that you're talking about here.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 17791, FailedNormieManlet, MoggerGaston and 1 other person
Makes you age like shit and will give you a subhuman lower 3rd in your 30s, along with health issues
Same with alcohol.

Social-smoking ain't the same as smoking a pack of cigs a day man

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98
Not really. I smoke like a chimney, but I'm probably the most antisocial and withdrawn person I know. I smoke because it keeps me sane

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING and IWILLMAKEIT
Casual smoking is ideal.

I always carry a pack of cigs on me, but rarely ever smoke and if i do its to bond with people

• +1
Reactions: a1dancell, Deleted member 22123, ROTTING and 4 others
Same with alcohol.

Social-smoking ain't the same as smoking a pack of cigs a day man
yeah i cant social smoke tho, i alr smoke now but plan to quit, if i quit then smoke occasionally id start again

• +1
Reactions: MoggerGaston
Not really. I smoke like a chimney, but I'm probably the most antisocial and withdrawn person I know. I smoke because it keeps me sane
If you're a normal functioning person its a socialmaxx

What do you work/study?

I do not smoke but from what I've seen during breaks there are usually some people smoking. And t seems like they are always way lower inhib and have more conversations than the people in the break room who dont smoke.

Smoking keeps you occupied without needing your full attention like staring into your phone, so you can initiate conversations if you please. But at the same time you're not really expected to. So it generally eases social interactions.

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING, IWILLMAKEIT, FailedNormieManlet and 1 other person
not in US

• +1
if it didn't rape collagen I would do it tbh

• +1
How many cigs a day

Autism and pseudoscience like bones mashing

• +1
Reactions: softlysoftly
What do you work/study?
Nothing atm except driving school
I do not smoke but from what I've seen during breaks there are usually some people smoking. And t seems like they are always way lower inhib and have more conversations than the people in the break room who dont smoke.

Smoking keeps you occupied without needing your full attention like staring into your phone, so you can initiate conversations if you please. But at the same time you're not really expected to. So it generally eases social interactions.
What else would you expect from a bunch of work colleagues standing next to each other within a 5' radius in the smoking area? Awkward silence? That would make work life even more uncomfortable, so they might as well just participate in meaningless small talk and gossip about you and your non-smoking peers while puffing away

Until a few decades ago, people used to smoke everywhere, all the time. At the office, on the bus, in restaurants, even in planes. Now there are strict smoking bans in most industrialized nations. Hitler would be proud (he was very anti-tobacco and established one of the biggest anti-smoking movements in Germany)

• +1
Reactions: ROTTING
Wtf even one pack is a lot. I don’t like smoking unless I’m drunk tbh
Smoking (tobacco, weed or anything that's combusted) and drinking don't mix well. I smoke a lot, but when I drink, I smoke significantly less to prevent nausea and the spins. Figured that one out after a few too many unpleasant drinking + smoking experiences

Wtf even one pack is a lot. I don’t like smoking unless I’m drunk tbh
that guys drinks a shit ton of beer too he's unfortunately so fucked idk why he is on a site called 'looksmax' when he does the exact opposite
Until a few decades ago, people used to smoke everywhere, all the time. At the office, on the bus, in restaurants, even in planes. Now there are strict smoking bans in most industrialized nations. Hitler would be proud (he was very anti-tobacco and established one of the biggest anti-smoking movements in Germany)
this is good you don't want everyone smoking all the time everywhere
once in a while is fine but not at the amount and frequency you do

• Hmm...
Reactions: Bewusst
How many cigs a day
Do you really think I keep count? I can go through a pack in a few hours, when I'm stressed out. When I'm drinking however, I smoke a lot less because I get the spins and nausea when I smoke too much while drunk

that guys drinks a shit ton of beer too he's unfortunately so fucked idk why he is on a site called 'looksmax' when he does the exact opposite
You really think you know me well, don't you?
this is good you don't want everyone smoking all the time everywhere
once in a while is fine but not at the amount and frequency you do
It's good only for non-smokers. I'd like a smoke when I'm on an overcrowded subway or late to an appointment with no time left for a smoke break after I get off

Honestly if you smoke it like you smoke a cigar (smoke in the mouth, not the lungs) then you'll probably be fine, and still reap the benefits that you're talking about here.
You'll still get a smoker mouth though.

You really think you know me well, don't you?
im just going by what you have openly admitted in the past
It's good only for non-smokers. I'd like a smoke when I'm on an overcrowded subway or late to an appointment with no time left for a smoke break after I get off
you're addicted to smoking and drinking you are destroying your looks and health like why are you here? get out

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Is low inhib as fuck too
That's dumb dumb dumb. Smoking with people is dumb. I wouldn't even shake your hand after smoking with you. Wouldn't even French kiss you.

im just going by what you have openly admitted in the past
Exactly. You read a few posts I made back in 2019 and conclude this is me at this very moment
you're addicted to smoking and drinking you are destroying your looks and health like why are you here? get out
Who are you to tell me what to do? Do yourself a favor and mind your own business. You have your reasons to be here and so do I. Let's leave it at that

Casual smoking is ideal.

I always carry a pack of cigs on me, but rarely ever smoke and if i do its to bond with people
This is best. I never smoke cigarettes but I've smoked one outside a bar just to have an excuse to be close to hoes who were outside smoking. Got a one night stand w/ a mtb one time this way

• +1
Reactions: a1dancell and Deleted member 2268
This is best. I never smoke cigarettes but I've smoked one outside a bar just to have an excuse to be close to hoes who were outside smoking. Got a one night stand w/ a mtb one time this way
Same here. I think it’s ok to smoke in social settings but try to avoid regularly. I really like smoking but don’t do it for health reasons

• +1
Reactions: Ricochet
Just become a drug addict to connect with other drug addicts theory.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 2268
Who are you to tell me what to do? Do yourself a favor and mind your own business. You have your reasons to be here and so do I. Let's leave it at that
it's called freedom of speech and expression and if there was a poll to have people like you kicked out I would gladly vote for that option

• Hmm...
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
depends tbh to good girls it's a turn off also it's a healthmin

• Woah
Reactions: Deleted member 17791
Honestly only when you have to smoke.

And thats the problem,that you might get addicted and smoke all the time when NOT socializing

Avg IQ of looksmax

• JFL
Reactions: ang3l and Deleted member 17791
Healthmin but DHT+. Idk I'll just stick with drugs.

it's called freedom of speech and expression and if there was a poll to have people like you kicked out I would gladly vote for that option
Telling people what to do is called freedom of speech?

Alright, we go the message. You can go cry for me now in silence or make that poll, if it makes you feel better about yourself

Telling people what to do is called freedom of speech?
It's up to you if you want to do it and I am like allowed to express my resentment to looksminners on a so called looksmaxing website that seem to spread their antilooksmaxing spirit like cancer. Go fuck yourself mate the sad reality is most people on this website have become some variation of you

It's a social max at expense of healthy lungs.

Korean esse black cigs mog