Civil Engineering Vs Computer Science for Moneymaxxing

LOOKMAXXER

LOOKMAXXER

Master
Hey Looksmaxers ,
someone told me salaries in civil eng. are even better than Computer science in Europe is this true ? Am not planning to stay in Europe , i'll either join my family in Canada or the Us . Should i major in Civil or Computer Science ? I need a high salary for surgeries & looksmaxing plans as well as paying my huge loans :feelswhy:
Please help me boyos , my head is going to explode from overthinking :feelswah::feelswah:

• +1
Reactions: Rich/Jewish_Gooner$
Onlyfansmaxxing

also computer science more money

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Deleted member 9499
do u think people r willing to pay to see my recessed jaw & not found forward growth
that's fucking perfect dude
recessed jaw and no forward growth = perfect femboy

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy and The Bleach Pill
Comp sci obviously. Imagine doing civil engineering to moneymax lol.

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator
Comp sci obviously. Imagine doing civil engineering to moneymax lol.

i met an it system yesterday he told me comp science sucks its saturated now , he told me i should major in civil :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 6273
i met an it system yesterday he told me comp science sucks its saturated now , he told me i should major in civil :feelswah: :feelswah: :feelswah:

Go for computer engineering. It's more versatile, less saturated and easy to transition to data science, cs, ee jobs.

Civil engineering is becoming a meme degree recently not worth the effort unless you have good connections in the construction industry.

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy
Go for computer engineering. It's more versatile, less saturated and easy to transition to data science, cs, ee jobs.

Civil engineering is becoming a meme degree recently not worth the effort unless you have good connections in the construction industry.
is the pay good in construction

• +1
is the pay good in construction

Depends on your connections. The very top of civil engineers are the highest paid engineers overall but average salaries are not that good.

If you have relatives and friends who are big in the construction industry you can make a killing but the average civil engineer makes dogshit.

Depends on your connections. The very top of civil engineers are the highest paid engineers overall but average salaries are not that good.

If you have relatives and friends who are big in the construction industry you can make a killing but the average civil engineer makes dogshit.
am so bad at networking :feelswhy:

• So Sad
Idk about ur country, but in Portugal civil engineering is the lowest form of engineering and you will end up making around 800 euros a month with a degree from even the best uni

• So Sad
  • Woah
Reactions: BigBoy, LOOKMAXXER and Pumanator
Hey Looksmaxers ,
someone told me salaries in civil eng. are even better than Computer science in Europe is this true ? Am not planning to stay in Europe , i'll either join my family in Canada or the Us . Should i major in Civil or Computer Science ? I need a high salary for surgeries & looksmaxing plans as well as paying my huge loans :feelswhy:
Please help me boyos , my head is going to explode from overthinking :feelswah::feelswah:
Never do anything just for money or else you'll end up living a miserable life.

Computer science is more money. Civil engineering is less brain death.

Never do anything just for money or else you'll end up living a miserable life.
its already miserable but i need to moneymaxx at least

My personal experience as a civil engineer is that it's good money and alot of different type of work and projects. Sometime I go outside to measure or make photographs, but most time I work insinde behind my computer. There is always work even during recessions but there will be less. I think computer science makes more money and alot of people need good programmers. It may be saturated since everybody studies is. I think computer science is really boring storing at your script 40h a week.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 9568
Civil but stay in Canada or US because in europe half of your money will go to tame/educate ethnics

• JFL
Reactions: Pumanator