CJC-1295 ONLY without DAC, height gains possible? (can nose and ear growth be an issue?)

womanfearer

womanfearer

it MIGHT be over
Helloooooo
Study says that CJC-1295 has a dose dependent increase in HGH levels:
CJC-1295 Study
It seems like a nice thing to start with for a beginner. I don't believe it has any long term health risks, and it's also is cost effective.
My questions are:
  1. Can I expect to see some height gains? I'm in puberty, still growing, at a petty 5'9 at the moment.
  2. Will nose growth and ear growth be an issue? They're not massive failos right now, but if they will grow due to the increase in GH, they will ruin me.
I'm also hoping for some frame and muscle growth, I'm wondering if I can expect to see some improvement in that as well?

• +1
Reactions: Autismcel
Helloooooo
Study says that CJC-1295 has a dose dependent increase in HGH levels:
CJC-1295 Study
It seems like a nice thing to start with for a beginner. I don't believe it has any long term health risks, and it's also is cost effective.
My questions are:
  1. Can I expect to see some height gains? I'm in puberty, still growing, at a petty 5'9 at the moment.
  2. Will nose growth and ear growth be an issue? They're not massive failos right now, but if they will grow due to the increase in GH, they will ruin me.
I'm also hoping for some frame and muscle growth, I'm wondering if I can expect to see some improvement in that as well?
Drop us the age nigga