:Clap: to Zesto

D

Deleted member 1100

Kraken
I've no idea what's been happening rn on lookism, but if this Zesto guy hacked the site and is deleting that shit:

giphy.gif

Well done, sir! I hope your actions drive admin/poobear to suicide, he's legit one of, if not the only, person subhuman I wish death upon, the incompetence and IQ of that guy reached the bottom of the bottom, I legit hope he dies soon

again, well done

giphy.gif

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2227
he is going ER online

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581, Hector and Deleted member 1464
two peas in a pod

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 685 and Anon
you'll be clapping until the hordes of lookism spastics start pouring into this site.

• +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: Deleted member 2969, Deleted member 2745, Hector and 2 others
よまなかった

• JFL
Reactions: BigBoy, Newguyaround, godsmistake and 1 other person
CA991878 5077 4935 8F74 0CE6E6ED7A2D

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: BigBoy, Deleted member 2810, Deleted member 685 and 11 others
you'll be clapping until the hordes of lookism spastics start pouring into this site.

we need to prepare for another mass invasion tbh

• +1
Reactions: BigBoy and Robert01
Why did he not delete the shitty advice threads?

Why did he not delete the shitty advice threads?
if you refresh the site now, you can see the thread number is slowly reducing, i think he is deleting it now

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 1464
nigga is doxxed may get raped by angry old school masc upset user.

• Woah
Why is he still a mod? Why dont the other mods ban him?

• +1
Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I think he managed to get admin powers and banned all mods

@TheMewingBBC was a mod and got banned :forcedsmile:

There won't be, everyone was already here, lookism was already dead

300 a second according to computer expert he runs sites so he knows what he talking about

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2810
I think he managed to get admin powers and banned all mods

@TheMewingBBC was a mod and got banned :forcedsmile:

There won't be, everyone was already here, lookism was already dead
He didn’t get admin powers whatsoever.

THAT HANDICAP, OFF THE CHARTS AUTISTIC, TURD FOR BRAIN, NEGATIVE T LEVELED, SUBZERO IQ HALF DEAD HALF GOYIM DEVELOPED TOILET CUM JUNKIE NAMED JOSH GAVE THE MOTHERFUCKER HIS VERY OWN ACCOUNT AFTER I PM HIM TWICE TO JUST LEAVE OR GIVE IT TO HIS FRIEND SIN

He of all people should know how irresponsible it is to give an incel powers, consider he had the power originally. Now look

Last edited:
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: GenericChad1444, Deleted member 2810, Avoidant and 2 others
He didn’t get admin powers whatsoever.

THAT HANDICAP, OFF THE CHARTS AUTISTIC, TURD FOR BRAIN, HALF DEAD NEGATIVE T LEVELED, SUBZERO IQ HALF GOYIM DEVELOPED TOILET CUM JUNKIE NAMED JOSH GAVE THE MOTHERFUCKER HIS VERY OWN ACCOUNT AFTER I PM HIM TWICE TO JUST LEAVE OR GIVE IT TO HIS FRIEND SIN

He of all people should know how irresponsible it is to give an incel powers, consider he had the power originally. Now look

Lol, Josh probably knew what he was doing and did it as an act of revenge against admin for accusing him of betrayal during the first attack :forcedsmile:

Lol, Josh probably knew what he was doing and did it as an act of revenge against admin for accusing him of betrayal during the first attack :forcedsmile:

giphy.gif

Doesn’t explain his threads filled with feeling betrayed and regret while crying for his account back
Not mad tho, if we had atleast one compassionate admin this problem would had been solved

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 2581

• +1
Reactions: fukmylyf
maxresdefault.jpg

• +1
Reactions: BrettyBoy
it's admins fault as much as josh's, if he gave even the slightest shit about lookism something like this never could have happened, he hasn't even logged on in months