Clarifying my Views on the Ideal Male Height (5'9")

5'9 isn't even average male height in Germany

For Zoomers 6ft3-6ft5 is ideal and allows basketballmaxxing and also provides major Career benefits in addition to sexual attractiveness
According to what? Your own experience as a fucking 14 year old? Basketball doesn't do shit unless you play in the NBA.

I'm pretty sure you made a post about taking T.

Exactly. All this "sex appeal" and has only fucked 1 mentally ill roastie. The 5'9" Chads I know get laid easily since they're 14.

No he's just an individual thinker and not cut-throat enough at this minute for a cut-throat world

He was a mummies boy and sheltered and so now is playing catchup

Nothing to do with not being a 5'9 Chad

He could slay with a more extrovert personality + he only wants a female companion

He's a sweetboy

He doesnt have the mentality for slaying

You're so dumb

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
How do you know you can? If you already have a skinny fat body despite not eating much, you'll probably become a bloat lord when you try and bulk.

5'9" will automatically give you a better frame and face just by logic given your current base. Take your current face and slightly shrink it and apply sagittal growth to compensate for it and boom, you're instantly more attractive. Same concept applies to your body. iirc you have only fucked 1 girl in your life so having a better face and gymmaxxed body will give you better ONS potential. Being a tall lanklet only helps with LTRs.
I’m not actually skinny fat bro I have the most minimal fat on me? That was ooga joking with me

now why are u arguing about frame again when I just told u I value my height extremely more than I would a good 5’9 frame? Seems like ur just a robot recycling statements that arent relevant to my responses.

Also I’ve fucked 7 girls not 1 but idk what that has to do with this.

here is your biggest problem:

You literally turn the height/frame argument into a face argument. You’ve never even seen me and ur telling me I would look better if I was 5’9 -facially and frame wise JFL . I have good facial harmony that I wouldn’t want to change and I’m 6’5 so no I don’t wanna be a Manlet gym coper.
Plus THE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT HEIGHT YOU CANT JUST IMPLY EVERY TALL PERSON WILL BE WAY MORE HANDSOME IF THEY WERE 5’9. AND VICE VERSA

• JFL
False. You have no way of knowing this other than speculation with no basis to back it on.
The verbal and actual testimony of women creaming over height is the only speculation i need.
5’9” may be ideal to YOU. But not to WOMEN. and boyo im not trying to fuck you. So your opinion doesn’t matter.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
THE ARGUMENT IS ABOUT HEIGHT YOU CANT JUST IMPLY EVERY TALL PERSON WILL BE WAY MORE HANDSOME IF THEY WERE 5’9. AND VICE VERSA
You can imply that. That's my whole argument and it's simple logic. It requires abstract thinking that the low IQ simpleton users on here can't understand, which is why people take my points out of context since people don't comprehend what I'm saying. It appears you're one of them.

The verbal and actual testimony of women creaming over height is the only speculation i need.
5’9” may be ideal to YOU. But not to WOMEN. and boyo im not trying to fuck you. So your opinion doesn’t matter.
I don't see that. All the Hollywood hearthrobs are 5'7"-5'10 unfrauded max.

No he's just an individual thinker and not cut-throat enough at this minute for a cut-throat world

He was a mummies boy and sheltered and so now is playing catchup

Nothing to do with not being a 5'9 Chad

He could slay with a more extrovert personality + he only wants a female companion

He's a sweetboy

He doesnt have the mentality for slaying

You're so dumb
Exactly. He's a momma's boy because he has a pathetic frame and neotenous face that hindered his masculine development in his upbringing. Had he been 5'9", he would've been much better off with a wider frame and a more harmonious forward grown face due to a more compact skull. He looks HAPA anyways so it probably would've been over regardless.

I don't see that. All the Hollywood hearthrobs are 5'7"-5'10 unfrauded max.
They have to makeup for their lack of mogger height with fame and money

• Hmm...
You can imply that. That's my whole argument and it's simple logic. It requires abstract thinking that the low IQ simpleton users on here can't understand, which is why people take my points out of context since people don't comprehend what I'm saying. It appears you're one of them.
Bro u can’t imply that:lul:. You act like the average 5’9 person is handsome as fuck :lul: just because movie stars tend to be in the 5’7-5’10 range. Guess what the majority of men worldwide also tend to be that height.
If you gave me a button that said I could either be the average 5’9 male (including face and frame) or the average 6’5 male I would pick the 6’5 one every single time and I’m sure you would too your just too deep in an argument u can’t win or prove.

• +1
Reactions: Tobias Fünke
** Read the whole thing before replying. All of my mentions of 5'9" are barefoot and completely unfrauded. I'm not talking about a 5'6" small framed peanut-skulled wimp who larps as 5'9" **

So a lot of retards have been trying to exaggerate my views or take things I say out of context. "5'2" iS iDEaL heIGHt bRo".

I never said 5'9" is ideal on its own in the absence of any correlating features. I have always said 5'9" is ideal height for all around aesthetics and having ONS. I've said this since I first joined a year and a half ago and would only post here once a month. If someone is 5'9" with skinny wrists, bad frame, long unproportional skull and body, terrible gymmaxxing potential, etc. then it's completely over for him. 99% of 5'9" men don't have any of these issues, compared to like 75% of men 6' and 99% of men > 6'5".

When it comes to having ONS, girls want a really good face and body. You need masculine width and proportions as that's what girls are looking for in ONS. At 5'9", you'll have good facial proportions and robustness since you're not too short to where you will have a wimp skull, and not too tall where you will have a long narrow skull (or sometimes ogre too).

All of the height studies only take height on its own. They don't take their faces, frames, proportions, bodies, etc into account so they are inherently flawed. Girls will imagine a hot guy who fits all their facial/body/proportions criteria and then basically just manifest an arbitrary height number to them because of social standards for women to date tall men without calculating what it will do to their aesthetics.

Taller guys will have longer faces, less robust features, worse frames, worse proportions ie. unproportionally long skinny legs, wide hips, skinny long forearms, small-looking skull, narrow face, etc. People who don't have these issues and are perfectly proportional and aesthetic are like 1/10,000,000. Obviously girls will be attracted to them since they're so exceedingly rare. He'll still get bested by someone with a better looking face regardless. Compared to like 99% of 5'9" men fitting this criteria it's not a fair comparison.

Also your dick size will appear smaller in comparison to your height, so you will likely not get callbacks or word might spread around.

Only person I've seen come close to this is Francisco Lachowski, but he never tried to gymmaxx and probably would've had difficulty doing it without roids and would easily develop inbalances, unlike his 5'9" counterparts.

Stable LTR boyfriend vs ONS comparison:

View attachment 1457917View attachment 1457918
left side framemogs right side. leftside has biggest ribcage then right side. left side has bigger hands than right side.

height is dimorphic
everyone can fraud with steroids and mr olympia training

your point is retarded and u are a faggot and ur dick pics u sent will be leaked u faggot kike 2
People who don't have these issues and are perfectly proportional and aesthetic are like 1/10,000,000
wrong. it's much more common then you thinl

• JFL
Reactions: mogstar
left side framemogs right side. leftside has biggest ribcage then right side. left side has bigger hands than right side.

height is dimorphic
everyone can fraud with steroids and mr olympia training

your point is retarded and u are a faggot and ur dick pics u sent will be leaked u faggot kike 2

wrong. it's much more common then you thinl
Left guy can't get to the same size as right, which is all that matters. Only possible way is massive amounts of roids and still can't get close because of bad proportions, unlike 5'9" Chads who can get away with a small cycle.

Dimorphism is cope. Being bald and ugly with a big nose is dimorphic.

Being bald and ugly with a big nose is dimorphic.
if you have the skull shape that matches up to it it doesn't matter. I see giga ogre maxxed arabs here in Israel, you think they care about all this bullshit, or have depression? they had massive doses of Androgens naturally in their prenatal months.

Warrior skulled 8 inch wrist chads dont care about balding or big nose. They have success in life and have no trouble finding wife among their communities, and if they did shit like zoomermaxx when they are young rn they could probably even get whites

Last edited:
if you have the skull shape that matches up to it it doesn't matter. I see giga ogre maxxed arabs here in Israel, you think they care about all this bullshit, or have depression? they had massive doses of Androgens naturally in their prenatal months.

Warrior skulled 8 inch chads dont care about balding or big nose. They have success in life and have no trouble finding wife among their communities, and if they did shit like zoomermaxx when they are young rn they could probably even get whites
this nigga has acromelagy but im talking about individuals similar to this.

if you are an incel gay skull faggot with big nose and balding then yes it is truly over
but if you are type of pheno in picrel it doesnt matter

Bro u can’t imply that:lul:. You act like the average 5’9 person is handsome as fuck :lul: just because movie stars tend to be in the 5’7-5’10 range. Guess what the majority of men worldwide also tend to be that height.
If you gave me a button that said I could either be the average 5’9 male (including face and frame) or the average 6’5 male I would pick the 6’5 one every single time and I’m sure you would too your just too deep in an argument u can’t win or prove.
No, I don't say the average 5'9" person is handsome. I say that 99% of people would be much better off being 5'9" than their current height, given they have equal development as someone of that height (skull development, frame development, etc).

View attachment 1459511 this nigga has acromelagy but im talking about individuals similar to this.

if you are an incel gay skull faggot with big nose and balding then yes it is truly over
but if you are type of pheno in picrel it doesnt matter
Bruh you can't be serious. That guy is a clear truecel virgin.

that guy has 5 kids
Probably some ugly girl he got into an LTR with in his 30s. He wouldn't be able to get into an LTR in his youth, let alone even be close to slaying.

• Ugh..
Probably some ugly girl he got into an LTR with in his 30s. He wouldn't be able to get into an LTR in his youth, let alone even be close to slaying.
he had a normal childhood and teenage hood, probably much better then yours

if he was young in todays times it'd be interesting to see what would happen. but probably the same shit man. would probably even get into lifting or wrestling (nowadays) and be giga giga dimorphic. would probably be iphonemaxxed aswell @looksmaxxer234

but you dont see people with his pheno nowadays. because people are having kids so late, and because testosterone levels are increasingly down to prenatally people exposed to high prenatal T that causes pheno and skullshape like picrel is rare

• +1
Reactions: Looks234
he had a normal childhood and teenage hood, probably much better then yours

if he was young in todays times it'd be interesting to see what would happen. but probably the same shit man. would probably even get into lifting or wrestling (nowadays) and be giga giga dimorphic. would probably be iphonemaxxed aswell @looksmaxxer234

but you dont see people with his pheno nowadays. because people are having kids so late, and because testosterone levels are increasingly down to prenatally people exposed to high prenatal T that causes pheno and skullshape like picrel is rare
I'd much rather be 5'9" with good facial development than him.

I'd much rather be 5'9" with good facial development than him.
you are hot either way baby. why dont you pm me, maybe with a picture of your cock and balls? i want too see the aregular porportions of a 6'7 HUNK

• JFL
I'm so sorry to hear your situation man. You most likely wouldn't have that problem if you were 5'9".
well... hang on a second this mother fucker is like 6'6. Now I know it doesn't help to show off one random exception.

6'6 starts to look funny. looks almost freakish

Attachments

• chad.PNG
    chad.PNG
    2 MB · Views: 0
  • six foot 6.PNG
    six foot 6.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
well... hang on a second this mother fucker is like 6'6. Now I know it doesn't help to show off one random exception.

6'6 starts to look funny. looks almost freakish
Exactly. Look at his long narrow jaw. Would look 10x better at 5'9".

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Exactly. Look at his long narrow jaw. Would look 10x better at 5'9".
I am guessing you are from Russia or Ukraine. But, this man I showed you married a nurse and here that's like 100,000 dollars a year.

He married UP just because he's tall. She's nothing special to look at when the makeup comes off...

I get it though, it's uncommon for people over 6' to look "good".

• +1
I am guessing you are from Russia or Ukraine. But, this man I showed you married a nurse and here that's like 100,000 dollars a year.

He married UP just because he's tall. She's nothing special to look at when the makeup comes off...

I get it though, it's uncommon for people over 6' to look "good".
Exactly. A roastie becky would rather settle for a tall betabuxx than a short one since society tells her that an abstract number makes her better than she is. It's literally just a made up ego boost for women who can't lock up Chad.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 15099
Exactly. A roastie becky would rather settle for a tall betabuxx than a short one since society tells her that an abstract number makes her better than she is. It's literally just a made up ego boost for women who can't lock up Chad.
Common misconception women want "chad". In this particular example, the man on the left is a lawyer. In America, a criminal defense lawyer CAN make 2 million dollars a year (crazy). Man on the right is successful in selling medical supplies or something.

Neither men are "chad", I believe the man on the right is probably "better looking" between the 2 men.

-

I think women want "security" which is "betabux" over chad. The only reason a woman would want chad is if chad happens to be 1) successful or 2) wealthy which chad's usually are not rich.

again, I have no idea where you live. I've heard women in Russia / Belarus / Ukraine want a provider > hot guy.

Attachments

• example A.PNG
    example A.PNG
    1.3 MB · Views: 0
  • example B.PNG
    example B.PNG
    1.5 MB · Views: 0
Common misconception women want "chad". In this particular example, the man on the left is a lawyer. In America, a criminal defense lawyer CAN make 2 million dollars a year (crazy). Man on the right is successful in selling medical supplies or something.

Neither men are "chad", I believe the man on the right is probably "better looking" between the 2 men.

-

I think women want "security" which is "betabux" over chad. The only reason a woman would want chad is if chad happens to be 1) successful or 2) wealthy which chad's usually are not rich.

again, I have no idea where you live. I've heard women in Russia / Belarus / Ukraine want a provider > hot guy.
Yeah, but the girls are like 30 years old. Probably have high body counts with Chads in their youth then settle with these providers when they're old. Not really proving anything.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx and Deleted member 15099
Ideal>

5’9>

Choose one
6729D5DC 30E3 4083 902C 77A198FAADD6

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: mogstar and germanlooks
Srs tho ideal is around 6'0 barefoot

I don't know why he keeps saying 5'9. Nigga really should just be saying 5'11 or 6'0.
I think its because italian mogger Stalllone was 5'9

** Read the whole thing before replying. All of my mentions of 5'9" are barefoot and completely unfrauded. I'm not talking about a 5'6" small framed peanut-skulled wimp who larps as 5'9" **

So a lot of retards have been trying to exaggerate my views or take things I say out of context. "5'2" iS iDEaL heIGHt bRo".

I never said 5'9" is ideal on its own in the absence of any correlating features. I have always said 5'9" is ideal height for all around aesthetics and having ONS. I've said this since I first joined a year and a half ago and would only post here once a month. If someone is 5'9" with skinny wrists, bad frame, long unproportional skull and body, terrible gymmaxxing potential, etc. then it's completely over for him. 99% of 5'9" men don't have any of these issues, compared to like 75% of men 6' and 99% of men > 6'5".

When it comes to having ONS, girls want a really good face and body. You need masculine width and proportions as that's what girls are looking for in ONS. At 5'9", you'll have good facial proportions and robustness since you're not too short to where you will have a wimp skull, and not too tall where you will have a long narrow skull (or sometimes ogre too).

All of the height studies only take height on its own. They don't take their faces, frames, proportions, bodies, etc into account so they are inherently flawed. Girls will imagine a hot guy who fits all their facial/body/proportions criteria and then basically just manifest an arbitrary height number to them because of social standards for women to date tall men without calculating what it will do to their aesthetics.

Taller guys will have longer faces, less robust features, worse frames, worse proportions ie. unproportionally long skinny legs, wide hips, skinny long forearms, small-looking skull, narrow face, etc. People who don't have these issues and are perfectly proportional and aesthetic are like 1/10,000,000. Obviously girls will be attracted to them since they're so exceedingly rare. He'll still get bested by someone with a better looking face regardless. Compared to like 99% of 5'9" men fitting this criteria it's not a fair comparison.

Also your dick size will appear smaller in comparison to your height, so you will likely not get callbacks or word might spread around.

Only person I've seen come close to this is Francisco Lachowski, but he never tried to gymmaxx and probably would've had difficulty doing it without roids and would easily develop inbalances, unlike his 5'9" counterparts.

Stable LTR boyfriend vs ONS comparison:

View attachment 1457917View attachment 1457918
I guess this just makes me more special being 6'2" and not messed up in any way.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: hebbewem, Deleted member 7725, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
He needs to stop with the Stallone worship. That niggas face is paralyzed and if he didn't have status he'd be a virgin. Well, not a virgin but only appeals to roasties.

6'6 is ideal.
6'8 is ideal.

• +1
Reactions: Frank Jack
He needs to stop with the Stallone worship. That niggas face is paralyzed and if he didn't have status he'd be a virgin. Well, not a virgin but only appeals to roasties.

6'6 is ideal.
He literally got casted and paid to be in a porno when he was like 20 in a Stacy three-some. Girls find him extremely desirable for ONS.

6'6" is not ideal in any world lmfao.

• JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 15099 and Looks234
Yeah bro, and I have a 6'7" roommate who slays. He just holds frame and is confident :bluepill::bluepill::bluepill:.
You saying 5’9 is ideal is like someone saying a 5 inch penis is ideal. Jfl.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 16369 and mogstar
You saying 5’9 is ideal is like someone saying a 5 inch penis is ideal. Jfl.
No. Penis length only comes on it's own whereas height includes differences such as skull and body proportions.

My comparison is like saying a 6x6 inch penis is ideal in comparison to an 11x3. Most girls prefer the 6x6 since it's good all around. Obviously some mentally ill girl will want the 11x3 so she can brag to her friends about "my boyfriend has an 11 incher". This type of girl will usually have a very high body count, roastie, and mental issues anyways.

I don't get how this is so hard to understand for people on this site.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, NonChadSlayer, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
No. Penis length only comes on it's own whereas height includes differences such as skull and body proportions.

My comparison is like saying a 6x6 inch penis is ideal in comparison to an 11x3. Most girls prefer the 6x6 since it's good all around. Obviously some mentally ill girl will want the 11x3 so she can brag to her friends about "my boyfriend has an 11 incher". This type of girl will usually have a very high body count, roastie, and mental issues anyways.

I don't get how this is so hard to understand for people on this site.
I see what your saying but why 5'9 instead of at least 5'10?

• +1
do random people ever go up to you and say "you're tall" or some shit

• Hmm...
Hes like 3.5 PSL so no, height doesn't benefit non NT subhumans
Need to be atleast 5 PSL for height halo. Most tall people do have poor posture, which in turn lead to poor cranofacial development. I blame the school system etc for it. The desks/chairs were not designed for tall people to sit on, which in turn fucks up their cranofacial development

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, TrestIsBest, needjawsurgery and 1 other person
That fucking title
Nicholas cage funny

• JFL