Clarifying my Views on the Ideal Male Height (5'9")

We all Try to cope with my height my money my education etc, But at the end of the day its looksoverall. I cringe when i see fat ugly balding people cope on Instagram when They write masters in Civil engineering, cuz They ugly balding as fuck

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, homo_faber, GigaAscender and 2 others
shit thread, didnt read a single word after title

Cope. Looks are king. But that’s nowhere near ideal height lookism aside.

Need to be atleast 5 PSL for height halo. Most tall people do have poor posture, which in turn lead to poor cranofacial development. I blame the school system etc for it. The desks/chairs were not designed for tall people to sit on, which in turn fucks up their cranofacial development
Posture doesn't cause poor craniofacial development lmfao. It's the fact that your skull will be taller and bigger by virtue of you being taller so there will be a lot more factors that need to go right for your face to develop properly.

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 15099
Posture doesn't cause poor craniofacial development lmfao. It's the fact that your skull will be taller and bigger by virtue of you being taller so there will be a lot more factors that need to go right for your face to develop properly.
Posture affect dentofacial complex. Wisdom teeth removal is the consequense of it for example and crooked narrow palate

Posture affect dentofacial complex. Wisdom teeth removal is the consequense of it for example and crooked narrow palate
Complete cope. Regardless, tall people don't reach their height until 14-18. At that point your facial growth patterns have already been solidified.

Hahahahahahha
:lul:
View attachment 1459417
Omg Lol GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

This nigga is too funny

@ForeverRecession @LooksOverAll thinks this guy roided

View attachment 1459419
That’s not roided tbh looks natty

The taller you are past a certain point, the harder it will be to have good proportions, even with gym maxing. This is fact. I think for white people around 6 feet is ideal, assuming you lift and eat well, but the ideal height depends on race and genetics because each race has an ideal height after which proportions can get messed up.

@LooksOverAll If you're interested, I'd be interested to talk with you about your cold approach days. I've done some myself as 6'4" without success. Can't pm you though because it's locked down.

I think its because italian mogger Stalllone was 5'9
Nah. It's because he's a 6'7" white normie who'd rather blame his height rather than his autism as the cause of being incel.

• So Sad
  • +1
Reactions: Deleted member 16220 and Deleted member 7725
This is fucking dumb, if you say “ 6’5 is better than 5’9 “ that doesnt mean the average 6’5 person is better looking than the average 5’9 person, it means that if you took a 5’9 person and increased their height to 6’5 it would be an improvement, your argument is equivalent to saying “narrow frames are ideal because wide framed men tend to be shorter” which is retarded

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: homo_faber, Deleted member 17174, mogstar and 1 other person
This is fucking dumb, if you say “ 6’5 is better than 5’9 “ that doesnt mean the average 6’5 person is better looking than the average 5’9 person, it means that if you took a 5’9 person and increased their height to 6’5 it would be an improvement, your argument is equivalent to saying “narrow frames are ideal because wide framed men tend to be shorter” which is retarded
That's a retarded argument. You can't take someone who developed as a 5'9" guy and just make him 6'5" while keeping all his features and proportions. The entire point is that the average 6'5" guy will not develop as as well as a 5'9" guy, aesthetically speaking.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx
We got a Richard Coper here,
under 6'3 is manlet

• JFL
  • Hmm...
  • +1
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725
Surprisingly well-argued. I still think it's an exaggeration; 6'0 might be the ideal. Tall guys have some developmental advantages such as deeper voices and wider shoulders on average. Not all deviations from the norm are dysfunctional. 6'0 guys tend to be a lot more masculine and mature-looking (in a good way) than 5'7 guys.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy and Deleted member 15099
Hes like 3.5 PSL so no, height doesn't benefit non NT subhumans
People do to me wtf. I remember this has happened to me a bunch. Recently i was in a computer lab and was talking business things then the guy paused, Looked at me and said "I can't tell because i'm sitting down but you look tall, which is a huge plus if you're holding the boom pole" To which is gf literally sitting right not to him side eye him and said "oh yeah he's tall!".
had a professor tell me as well recently. randomly was like "you're a tall guy and that's important in this line of work"

Surprisingly well-argued. I still think it's an exaggeration; 6'0 might be the ideal. Tall guys have some developmental advantages such as deeper voices and wider shoulders on average. Not all deviations from the norm are dysfunctional. 6'0 guys tend to be a lot more masculine and mature-looking (in a good way) than 5'7 guys.
5'9"-6' is all ideal. Shorter is fine too if you have good proportions and robustness. Same with taller.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5786 and Deleted member 15099
5'9"-6' is all ideal. Shorter is fine too if you have good proportions and robustness. Same with taller.
shorter is also easier to put on muscle, don’t see many body builders on stage over 5’9

many tall guys have trouble getting gains, especially in the legs

you can have a good upper body but thin long legs just make you look like shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscendingHero, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725
What I mean is that, if 5'9 is the center point on a number line, going to the right of that side (taller) is generally better than going to the left (shorter). Taller men are more likely to have many attractive masculine features compared to short men. The advantages of short men (muscularity/relative strength) count for less. Who's more famous/popular, swimmers and basketball players, or gymnasts and weightlifters?

I think you're greatly exaggerating the ability of height to distort a person's features. Most men who are 6'0-6'2 have good development.

Models and actors are not good examples, because they both need to fit a certain look (either fitting clothes for the models, or fitting into a shot onscreen with other actors).

honestly nobody wants tall guys
even girls could say the taller the better, but in reality they jerk themselves off to 5'9 good framed amnesia type of guys

meanwhile ltring "ideal height" 6'3-6'4 guys like him:

i am 195 cm and i know if i was 175-177 cm with ideal proportions i would have insane smv instead of being invisible

its all about being main character looking, not some 185cm+ barefoot lanklet normie
when will you learn height copers?

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, mogstar, Deleted member 15099 and 1 other person
honestly nobody wants tall guys
even girls could say the taller the better, but in reality they jerk themselves off to 5'9 good framed amnesia type of guys
View attachment 1464223

meanwhile ltring "ideal height" 6'3-6'4 guys like him:

View attachment 1464225

i am 195 cm and i know if i was 175-177 cm with ideal proportions i would have insane smv instead of being invisible

its all about being main character looking, not some 185cm+ barefoot lanklet normie
when will you learn height copers?
Been saying this since I joined a year and a half ago but people still think I'm trolling.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 5786
Been saying this since I joined a year and a half ago but people still think I'm trolling.
i really dont understand people's obsession with height on this site
its literally least important thing if you are not gigamanlet

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 15099 and Deleted member 7725
havn't read a word

i am just over 6 foot barefoot and get heightmogged on a daily basis

• +1
Reactions: mogstar
even in russian tv show they portrait stereotypical incel as a very tall, awkward guy

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: CANI, subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
its brutal how they mock this lanklet trucel

@subhuman incel

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel
its brutal how they mock this lanklet trucel

@subhuman incel

It's all about your face. Being tall just makes you an easier target for people to laugh at you.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 5786
its because he wears glasses, is a blonde cuck and is non nt, it has nothing to do with his height
not true

his disproportionate tall stature made him outcast

• +1
Reactions: subhuman incel and Deleted member 7725
its because he wears glasses, is a blonde cuck and is non nt, it has nothing to do with his height
But I thought height was "muh intimidating dimorphic trait".

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
not true

his disproportionate tall stature made him outcast
being tall just made him more subhuman than he was, if he had an attractive face being tall wouldnt be a problem @LooksOverAll

• +1
Reactions: Deleted member 7725
being tall just made him more subhuman than he was, if he had an attractive face being tall wouldnt be a problem @LooksOverAll
His body would still be a failo compared to someone more proportional with a wide frame like Stallone.

• +1
Reactions: Vvvvxxxx, Deleted member 5786 and subhuman incel
here is brutal blackpill:

a midget danny de vito is respected by everyone and seen as man because of his masc face (good chin, jaw and other features), meanwhile tall guys like michael cera are seen as teenagers and laughing stock

its all face

Attachments

• 1640715747758.png
    1640715747758.png
    1.7 MB · Views: 0
  • +1
No, he said hes normie at best. So maybe 4 psl
I have. He's around that range. He's a complete mentalcel. He SMVmogs you hard because of height and pheno. Would mog you facially after his surgeries. 5-5.5 PSL potential.

Last edited:
Dude realistically I’m like average-ish maybe slightly above facially and I know it. I’m just tall and wide with tattoos and even I have learned to accept this. I’m not good looking but ive realized you don’t need to be. You just need to be “good enough” to get a good girlfriend and realistically that’s all that matters. I know for a fact now that personality, confidence, game, it all definitely matters once you hit a certain looks threshold because women EXPECT you to have it. They literally think you’re a fucking sperg if you look like chad but act incel. Like it’s so fucking weird to them lmao.
Very legit. Thresholds are Cruical.
It's 5'9-5'10, averagish face, above average body.

Looks=Threshold attraction
Low inhibition=Actually talk to them
Personality=Able to converse them into dates/Meeting
Confidence/Game=Getting into bed.

5’9 is ideal height. Sylvester stallone was biggest slayer in history of mankind and was 5’9. @
5786.jpg

@
5786.jpg

@
OldVirgin
@OldVirgin blackpilled me about the ideal height, first i also thought the taller the better. But being tall has disadvantages like you have to bend to kiss girlfriend, knock your head when ceiling is too low, decreased lifespan, getting mogged in mma by “manlets”, people expect you to have big dick but when you havent its over, people making jokes about you saying “how is the wheater there above?”

Etc.

• +1
It's all about your face. Being tall just makes you an easier target for people to laugh at you.
It's better to be tall than short :ROFLMAO:

For you it's definitely over no matter how tall you are or what your face looks like. "Time online 126d 8h 52m"... holy shit

• +1
5'9 isn't even average male height in Germany

For Zoomers 6ft3-6ft5 is ideal and allows basketballmaxxing and also provides major Career benefits in addition to sexual attractiveness
THIS

• Hmm...
lies; everybody knows the optimal height is 6'- 6'2" ; giraffe maxxin like this forum worships will have you be excluded by a lot of girls since they cant reach your face :feelskek:
also i dont give a shit about "frame" with enough trianing and shit ton of roids everyone will eventaully have the width, the condition etc; look at Phil Heath for example (Mr O) insane body and yet in HS he was a skinny twink who couldnt even make the top basketball leagues and was mogged by everybody else especially in height; but he claims elite genetics and elite ball status like all these fraudsters do :feelskek:
just be on 10 grams of gear a week theory is real as it can be :feelskek:
and no you wont die at 50 as a bodybuilder
False. Natural frame will always help you when gymcelling idiot

Good frames allow the development of good and pretty looking muscles, while looking natural and lean. Picture a situation, looking at the gymcelled skinny guy, some people may think "I imagine him without gymcelling. He must have been sooo skinny before lifting lol"

People notice genetics. If you don't care, that's another thing. But frames are sooo important especially here in South America.

If truly American girls only consider height, then they must be very boring women tbh.

do random people ever go up to you and say "you're tall" or some shit
Is that a good thing :ogre:

A teacher asked why are you so tall and I just spitted same shit "genetics, milk blah blah" and the girl that I have a crush said "its god's gift".

Last edited:
  • JFL
Is that a good thing :ogre:

A teacher asked why are you so tall and I just spitted same shit "genetics, milk blah blah" and the girl that I have a crush said "its god's gift".
How tall are you?

Can say 5”9 isn’t death tier. I’m 17, and have lost my virginity at 15, random girls calling me daddy and shit. So clearly my height dosen’t hold me back.

Back when I was 5”6-5”7. It’s OvER at that height. The difference between 5”7 and 5”9-5”10 is astounding. Girls treat me completely differently, and guys give me more respect.

And also gymcelling at 5”9-5-10 is super easy. So that’s a bonus. But no doubt if I was 6”1/6”3 I would slay even harder, no doubt.

5'9 isn't even average male height in Germany

For Zoomers 6ft3-6ft5 is ideal and allows basketballmaxxing and also provides major Career benefits in addition to sexual attractiveness
5”9 is average in states. And the states is the best place to be atm.

Can say 5”9 isn’t death tier. I’m 17, and have lost my virginity at 15, random girls calling me daddy and shit. So clearly my height dosen’t hold me back.

Back when I was 5”6-5”7. It’s OvER at that height. The difference between 5”7 and 5”9-5”10 is astounding. Girls treat me completely differently, and guys give me more respect.

And also gymcelling at 5”9-5-10 is super easy. So that’s a bonus. But no doubt if I was 6”1/6”3 I would slay even harder, no doubt.
Growing likely changed and masculinized your face as well. 2 inches isn't noticeable irl, at least not enough to change someone's perception of you.

• +1
Reactions: hypergamy
Growing likely changed and masculinized your face as well. 2 inches isn't noticeable irl, at least not enough to change someone's perception of you.
You’re pretty spot on. But trust me. Every inch past 5”7 is another reason to live.