Clavicular CHEATED (insane hypocrisy)

L

Lebgfinal

User
Clavicular is so insecure about this shitty website reputation that he literally deleted low rep posts so he get higher ratios.
Proven by his sudden gain of two trophy (3 and 4 respectively) ratio trophy, which is impossible to get in an hour, but he did.
Clavicular artifically cheats to inflate his reputation and shits on people that have it lower than them.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Seelenleid, dark.max and 40 others
holy fucking shit I'm the first one here before this thread gn blow up and INSANE DRAMA

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: dark.max, scrunchables, tombradylover and 4 others
I've seen threads where he's just straight up deleted his own bad replies JFL. Like the one where he's called out for being 5'10

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Seelenleid, nope, scrunchables and 10 others
Clavicular is so insecure about this shitty website reputation that he literally deleted low rep posts so he get higher ratios.
Proven by his sudden gain of two trophy (3 and 4 respectively) ratio trophy, which is impossible to get in an hour, but he did.
Clavicular artifically cheats to inflate his reputation and shits on people that have it lower than them.

View attachment 3203105
View attachment 3203107
View attachment 3203108
the fact he abused mod so hard, deleting Threads when they shouldn't even be deleted in first place is outrageous ong

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, tombradylover, yodasbigonials and 3 others
@Kaari @dark.max

• +1
Reactions: dark.max, nathan and Kaari
I've seen threads where he's just straight up deleted his own bad replies JFL. Like the one where he's called out for being 5'10
Yet the mods seems to completely ignore his complete abuse of power.
Really wondering who is running this hellhole?

• +1
Reactions: Seelenleid, GunDevilHybrid, twojei and 7 others
I’m not going to comment for the sake of safety of my acc don’t mind me in hiding
alright my bad bro for ping then go back doing what your doing :)

• JFL
Reactions: nathan and Kaari
I’m not going to comment for the sake of safety of my acc don’t mind me in hiding
If criticism is worthy of a ban, this website was never worth it in the first place.
I am expressing my free speech.

• +1
  • Love it
  • JFL
Reactions: Ryldoo IS COPING, Captain Mog, scrunchables and 7 others
@androgenic did the same thing when he got mod :lul:

• +1
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: GunDevilHybrid, Lmao, nathan and 5 others
@NumbThePain demod

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, Rea, nathan and 1 other person

View attachment 3203105
View attachment 3203107
View attachment 3203108
Nigger how the fuck dyk what trophies bro has are you keeping check of his profile? :feelskek:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: halloweed and Kaari
If criticism is worthy of a ban, this website was never worth it in the first place.
I am expressing my free speech.
it's more of kaari has beef w clav that's why

• +1
Reactions: Kaari
He should just go full retard, drop the act, and start off by perma banning you, his biggest cock watcher!

• +1
Reactions: halloweed and Kaari

View attachment 3203105
View attachment 3203107
View attachment 3203108
I thought you got banned bhai

• JFL
he was demoted earlier today but somehow he got his mod privileges back lol

idk how many kfc buckets he got master to make this possible but whatever

• JFL
Reactions: scrunchables, twojei and Sub5kang
Nigger how the fuck dyk what trophies bro has are you keeping check of his profile? :feelskek:
I actually did not take this screenshot. Someone else on this website sent that, I'm just making it a thread so this is well known.
All credit to the original author.

• +1
Reactions: Sub5kang and Kaari
I’m joking with u bhai

but yeah I gotta be careful kek
my bad bro it's just I'm having a hard night rn bro idk whatever tho back on rotting now

• +1
His definitely donates to this site or his dad or some shit or maybe he has cucked ntp

• JFL
i feel like admins should make a post describing why a mod was removed tbh

• +1
Reactions: scrunchables, twojei, tombradylover and 6 others
he was demoted earlier today but somehow he got his mod privileges back lol

idk how many kfc buckets he got master to make this possible but whatever
He bought 200 VIPS to master so he can pay his month rent and rot on twitter arguing with retards.
This is the life of Master.
Guys don't forget -40% on VIP FOR THE NEXT 48 HOURS (and that banner keep appearing every two weeks)?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Coeus, twojei, tombradylover and 7 others
It's over. I'm moving to theapricity.

• +1
He became a mod again. Time to visit Gandy, broski.
The hangmans noose cannot be anything but a well you know

• JFL
Reactions: twojei, tombradylover, Kaari and 1 other person
bro really bullied the dailts into getting mod back

• JFL
Reactions: Kaari and cannotbeasked
4 pages on another mannn

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: sb23 and Kaari
yeah hes a faggot that cant take any criticism

Search clavicular from user lebg to see how deranged u are.

Also btw, we deleted hundreds of posts for you due to being doxxed

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza and sb23
Search clavicular from user lebg to see how deranged u are.
You crave the attention I'm giving you, keep lying to yourself.
That's all you do, seek as much attention as possible so you can have a boner on how important you think you are.

• +1
Reactions: slavicpsycho and Kaari
I never got the gandy joke considering the guy is not even dead lol.

View attachment 3203105
View attachment 3203107
View attachment 3203108
bro this nigger @NumbThePain @Alexanderr @Orc in the name of justice either ban clavicular or release kaligula eagle, at the end of the day their crimes both end up with the same goal which is reputation farming which is ofcourse bannable but how can one person get banned for it but the other not when the outcome of their crimes are the same?:ogre:

• +1
Reactions: JohnBaza
I never got the gandy joke considering the guy is not even dead lol.
prob came from some fags on the sluthate forum or smt
gandy was one of the first psl gods to be worshiped tbf

bro this nigger @NumbThePain @Alexanderr @Orc in the name of justice either ban clavicular or release kaligula eagle, at the end of the day their crimes both end up with the same goal which is reputation farming which is ofcourse bannable but how can one person get banned for it but the other not when the outcome of their crimes are the same?:ogre:
bump

dont tag those 3 mods. tag @Master instead. oh great master unban @kaligula567

• +1
Reactions: enriquecel
I'm not even that surprised tbh. People here will die for more reps jfl