• +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: micropp, RecessedChinCel, JoshuaG and 33 others
@optimisticzoomer keep coping shithead

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: 2chevskuy, JoshuaG, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿 and 23 others
Imagine being so invested in the opinions of random people online that you need to post this shit

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: efidescontinuado, SwissSubhuman, n0rthface and 88 others
Imagine being so invested in the opinions of random people online that you need to post this shit
Bhencod… its my reputation on the line

Larper or slayer? I cant have the prior… this is my last slay thread ever, just wanted to end with people knowing its all real. Ill have the mods delete it in 48 hours

• JFL
  • +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Equilibrium, NoseProphecy, Davidproton and 46 others
Bhencod… its my reputation on the line

Larper or slayer? I cant have the prior… this is my last slay thread ever, just wanted to end with people knowing its all real. Ill have the mods delete it in 48 hours
You'll never get this deleted. I got my face deleted off here yet I became more viral than you ever was.
At this end of the day, reputation of random people doesn't mean shit.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: timid, erectiledisaster, datboijj and 26 others
Crazy the kind of shit on you can get on Fiverr these days

Nice LARP fakecel, we all know the truth :p🤙

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, shia.jihadist, Steel and 36 others
that’s just some tranny wearing lipstick you met on grindr

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: efidescontinuado, mvp2v1, midlatinocel and 34 others
Crazy the kind of shit on you can get on Fiverr these days

Nice LARP fakecel, we all know the truth :p🤙
"Yo sister, can we film this real quick!"

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Detective, efidescontinuado, midlatinocel and 46 others
You'll never get this deleted. I got my face deleted off here yet I became more viral than you ever was.
Wasn't your face leaked by some tik toker from here? You were targeted specifically no?

Nah idc about it being gone i mean ill just delete it so i dont get accused of some weird rep farm or whatever

• +1
  • Hmm...
  • JFL
Reactions: bloomercel, Michael Myers, <6PSLcel and 2 others
This is the least NT thing I've ever seen but very good comedy from clavicular he is like looksmaxx joker at this point

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, Sushifart, reek and 6 others

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, cromagnon, HTN_Mentalcel and 44 others
Wasn't your face leaked by some tik toker from here? You were targeted specifically no?
Yes and I became a viral sensation, they edited face and more than 10 Millions people saw rage baits edits with my face.
The impersonator grew to more than 1 millions likes, and multiples viral tiktoks, always with my face.
Just to put into perspective, in a month, I got twice as much likes as OP while having nothing to do with this shit.
People posted me on twitter and got millions of views in few hours.
Just because of this random retard, I am now known for being ugly while I never wanted any of this.

• So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Hyperborean Citizen, Sushifart, reek and 19 others
do they comment on ur 6.75 size ever?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: n0rthface, Sushifart, reek and 6 others
Yes and I became a viral sensation, they edited face and more than 10 Millions people saw rage baits edits with my face.
The impersonator grew to more than 1 millions likes, and multiples viral tiktoks, always with my face.
Just to put into perspective, in a month, I got twice as much likes as OP while having nothing to do with this shit.
Just because of this random retard, I am now known for being ugly while I never wanted any of this.
Why don't you just duet his videos and respond in video form to disprove that guy , I already told you to do this

• +1
Reactions: liberiangrimreaper
That's completely fucked, and it wouldn't have happened if you looked like everyone else tbh

Normies proving the :blackpill: again then calling you a degen misogynist retard for saying otherwise. Fuck that bully.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Gaygymmaxx, Bushman, got.daim and 4 others
Does she know @ChadL1te tho??

• +1
Reactions: silencio
"Yo sister, can we film this real quick!"
You think he’d get his sister to kiss him before some random mtb? Damn you’re dumb.

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer and Klasik616
Well if it makes you feel any better me and all of us here already knew you were ugly so for the real homies nothing changed ❤️

• Love it
  • +1
Reactions: SlavicGeneral and GunDevilHybrid
Well if it makes you feel any better me and all of us here already knew you were ugly so for the real homies nothing changed ❤️
Thanks for being a real one bro :p

• JFL
  • Love it
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, Sushifart, reek and 7 others
bud got no rizz
mentioning looksmax.org when with the hoes
-1000 aura

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, futuregigamogger, reek and 10 others
Ew
Fatherless whore

• +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, got.daim, Costcosuperstore and 6 others
Chads.org

• +1
Reactions: disheartenedcel, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
yeah this is me bro

No offense, but I don't even see how this is nearly as bad as you're making it out to be.

Be honest, any real life repercussions?

• +1
Reactions: LooksOrDeath
I don’t think you’re a larper but that’s some rat looking jew you have on tape there, you can do better bhai

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: anthony111553, Sushifart, borntosuffer and 4 others
My judgment may be superficial, but why the fuck do you care whether they believe you or not. You're on looksmax.org. Make yourself believed through actions, not promotions

• JFL
Reactions: futuregigamogger, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 2 others
ST LEBG

• So Sad
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: borntosuffer, Costcosuperstore, ReadBooksEveryday and 1 other person
That girl has fucked tens of other guys she met on dating apps bro this is not the flex u think it is

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: naturepreacher, Brootal, futuregigamogger and 15 others
slay = successful

+100 hindustan.org reps secured

• JFL
  • +1
  • So Sad
Reactions: DamonHx, RecessedChinCel, futuregigamogger and 17 others
This is clavicular brother , the guy running this account is a larp and using his brother all the time

@pneumocystosis when are u dropping a video ?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 7 others
Show us the picture lol

This proves the nt copers wrong

• +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: borntosuffer, datboijj, Costcosuperstore and 2 others
This is a new low ngl, this could easily be faked.

Last edited:
  • +1
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, bloomercel, greywind and 2 others

• JFL
  • Ugh..
  • Love it
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, hopeless NTmaxxer, Sushifart and 23 others
this is what preying on very drunk women gets you

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: futuregigamogger, deepfuckingvalue, HTN_Mentalcel and 8 others
3rd hand embarrassment

• +1
Reactions: Brootal, wonderwhy, ambi and 8 others
Clavicular you’ll need to show vagina or something else the nerds will keep coping with tranny

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, got.daim, Costcosuperstore and 3 others