“Clavicular is a larper”

Nah idc about it being gone i mean ill just delete it so i dont get accused of some weird rep farm or whatever
It’s staying up bhai. :feelshmm: We don’t delete threads that don’t break the rules. :cop:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: shalomnigga, RAJ GHRANDHICK🗿, Sushifart and 11 others
jfl at how she had 0 clue what you were saying but laughed and said "fuck you" jokingly

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: reek and bloomercel
Bro got bullied into posting videos, just live your life aspie

• +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, thegiganigga, got.daim and 2 others
Just ask your sister to record a video with you theory.

"Muh slaying". Where is the slaying exactly? Show me a video where your cock is entering her pussy, otherwise it is all a hoax. The fact that he is so obsessed with showing off fake slaying shows only one thing. Which is that he doens't get jackshit in reality.

Conclusion; OP is coping.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: anthony111553, Gunsawles, Costcosuperstore and 5 others
  • +1
  • JFL
  • WTF
Reactions: 0S4MA, Sushifart, borntosuffer and 7 others
Just ask your sister to record a video with you theory.

"Muh slaying". Where is the slaying exactly? Show me a video where your cock is entering her pussy, otherwise it is all a hoax. The fact that he is so obsessed with showing off fake slaying shows only one thing. Which is that he doens't get jackshit in reality.

Conclusion; OP is coping.
He has to record or picture his cock entering vagina? Jfl

• +1
Reactions: JuicyCircleSack, chincel11, Lokki and 2 others
Not sure why people here are so cynical about your stories. If you say you slay, I believe you. And if the stories are not true, I lose nothing. I wish you luck in the future.

• +1
Reactions: Tyrant, thegiganigga, silencio and 4 others
extremely hot becky miring hard

• JFL
  • +1
  • Ugh..
Reactions: anthony111553, borntosuffer, thegiganigga and 5 others
I never said you were a LARPer. :feelsautistic:
4043800 IMG 20240401 040621

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Brootal, disheartenedcel, erectiledisaster and 10 others
OP is a good guy, don’t hate on him roosty. Do you perhaps hate him because he’s white and you’re ethnic? :feelshmm:
Lol that guy used to jester to me hard, i think he started hating on me cuz i noreplypilled him

• JFL
Reactions: socialcel, Detective, bloomercel and 5 others
Lol that guy used to jester to me hard, i think he started hating on me cuz i noreplypilled him
That’s brutal. He’s ethnic (Turkish + BVLLgarian) so he saw a WASP prettyboy and couldn’t cope anymore. What made it worse you noreplypilled him. :feelscry:

• JFL
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, LegitUser, Jova and 2 others
OP is a good guy, don’t hate on him roosty. Do you perhaps hate him because he’s white and you’re ethnic? :feelshmm:
Reported for race bait :feelshmm:
Jester :forcedsmile:. I'm just a nice person nigga. It's called being normal, not a narcy aspie like you. Maybe I said mirin a few times, don't get too excited :pepefrown:. I've only asked you two questions and you replied both times :hnghn:. Stop acting special

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, anthony111553, Sushifart and 10 others
Is this your 53rd slay? Only 53 slays more than me :feelswah:

Last edited:
  • So Sad
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and 4 others
That’s brutal. He’s ethnic (Turkish + BVLLgarian) so he saw a WASP prettyboy and couldn’t cope anymore. What made it worse you noreplypilled him. :feelscry:
The second hand embarrassment I'm getting is actually crazy :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: PsychoH
OP disrespects women this is honestly disgusting behavior :feelsohgod:. U can just tell he doesn't care about women's rights I'm freaking upset rn dude

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, got.daim, Costcosuperstore and 4 others
it doesn't count as a slay if she's sub 7 psl, you just committed bestiality.

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Equilibrium, boss8055, shalomnigga and 24 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RecessedChinCel, anthony111553, Brootal and 15 others
OP disrespects women this is honestly disgusting behavior :feelsohgod:. U can just tell he doesn't care about women's rights I'm freaking upset rn dude
yikes sweaty, we gotta unpack this

• JFL
Reactions: got.daim, LegitUser, PsychoH and 1 other person
it doesn't count as a slay if she's sub 7 psl, you just committed bestiality.
Casually withholding the fact 7 PSL for women doesn’t exist. :feelshah:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, PsychoH, Jova and 2 others
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: socialcel, got.daim, Costcosuperstore and 7 others
Ur not Indian tho?? What the hell are u yapping about
He is partially BVLLgarian, so chances are he’s got some Romani blood and therefore he’s a bit South Asian. :feelsautistic:

• +1
  • Woah
  • JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, borntosuffer, PsychoH and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, ambi, PsychoH and 1 other person
Aaron Paul He Cant Keep Getting Away With This GIF by Breaking Bad

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ambi and JohnDoe
  • +1
  • JFL
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, ambi and PsychoH
  • +1
Reactions: jflsnowdzz, LegitUser, PsychoH and 1 other person
This truecel youtuber gets girls wet with a chad voice. You already have a big dick. Just leanmaxx + voicemaxx + wear mask.

What does he look like?

• +1
she looks hideous tho

• +1
Reactions: Brootal and borntosuffer
I didn’t know you were this delulu bhai. A white guy has more appeal than an ethnic guy, roosty. :hnghn:
Curry worships westoids, more news at 11.

If your family hadn't moved away from Pakistan, you'd have been the type of Paki to follow around tourists to take pics with them :forcedsmile:

All that seething just for me to have lighter hair and skin

• JFL
  • Ugh..
Reactions: erectiledisaster, Costcosuperstore, bloomercel and 4 others
need to geomaxx to US, it seems girls throw themselves at you over there

Curry worships westoids, more news at 11.

If your family hadn't moved away from Pakistan, you'd have been the type of Paki to follow around tourists to take pics with them :forcedsmile:

All that seething just for me to have lighter hair and skin
You are ethnic though, keep seething for OP who mogs you. Turkroaches only know how to bark.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
He's probably mentalcel subhuman who wears mask. Anyway he still had multiple gfs and has tons of fangirls.
That’s because of status bhai.

You are ethnic though, keep seething for OP who mogs you. Turkroaches only know how to bark.
I'm not even seething. It's quite the opposite tbh. The reason why I don't fw him is cuz he was the one seething at me. I've not actually said anything bad. I just wanted to imply you're a 28yo grown man jestering to a kid with that meme I posted. Honestly, the second hand embarrassment is painful. Funny how you always mention Turkey when you're having negative interactions with me. I don't even bring ethnicities up. But hey, the untermensch has to have something to obsess with. Mirin the audacity to link my ethnicity to "seething"

• JFL
  • +1
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, HTN_Mentalcel, Costcosuperstore and 3 others
WTF AM I SEEING HERE JFLLLLLL

• JFL
Reactions: TechnoBoss
That’s because of status bhai.
I'm just saying that maybe there's still hope to try. Of course, your face may be ugly, but you can still improve some parts of yourself like body, dick, the voice. You deserve a gf than most users here.

• Love it
Reactions: Michael Myers