“Clavicular is a larper”

Chances are high that we live in the same neighborhood, JFL. Do you remember if he mentioned if he lived in the south, the east, the west or the north?
lmfao, i dont remember, but i know that he said he was a incel in school despite him objectively having above average pheno/harmony which i find cap and he was just a fakecel, i cant imagine living in a country like that for anyone, is there alot of low class neighborhood

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
Cope more kiddo.
Crying under mask feels

Do you think the foid is stupid enough to not buy herself a plan B the following day?

And that OP didn’t take this into consideration, why would she raise a baby which is 50% her and 50% OP, the same OP that makes Looksmax guides and is an 18 year old bouncer that has pumped and dumped 50+ girls :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:
Bouncer in Hyderabad under 18 discos

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster and i_love_roosters
lmfao, i dont remember, but i know that he said he was a incel in school despite him objectively having above average pheno/harmony which i find cap and he was just a fakecel, i cant imagine living in a country like that for anyone, is there alot of low class neighborhood
The "low class" neighborhoods aren't actually low class here, this is a rich country so there's a lot of development everywhere. I think he meant to say there's just a lot of foreigners and the younger foreign guys act like wanna-be gangstas but that's about it. Perhaps he attended a school with many shitskins, and then you can't really run JBW since there's a beehive mentality going on over there where JBW doesn't really reign for some weird reason.

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
Imagine reading all of this shit lmao you useless retards.

• +1
Reactions: greywind, HTN_Mentalcel and gothmog6
Decent performance for non-NT

• JFL
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
Why does this guy run this website now when he’s barely HTN

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Autismcel, optimisticzoomer and 2 others
Cringe as fuck nigger cuck

• JFL
Reactions: autistic_tendencies
i just go off what native nl people say tbh like any other people of a nation say, almost drowned once then almost fell of a fucking high as rock the second time, and the flight back was shit because of adjusting to such a big leap in timezone THEN going back to america, south asia?? oh my lord, no one deserves that ):, also i dont know @TechnoBoss irl

i just had a long talk with him about a girl i liked that he heavily helped me

View attachment 2990100
I forget but did you end up getting the girl bhai? Did my advice help at all? It's really hard to give advice that generally can benefit people.

bruh its insane OP has good test scores and is like successful damn fuck u

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss
I forget but did you end up getting the girl bhai? Did my advice help at all? It's really hard to give advice that generally can benefit people.
ye, but she moved to canada like 2, 3 months after we started dating ):

• So Sad
  • JFL
Reactions: erectiledisaster and TechnoBoss
corny ass nigga having with a tranny

• +1
Reactions: 📎♿️⚙️
No matter what you post, your haters will still insist and create negative narratives about you.

If you want to create a reputation as a great pussy fucker, post lots of evidence of this, eventually over time you will become an icon. do extravagant things, attract attention.
This

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Autismcel and AscensionMan98
She's ugly tho, post at least ur looksmatch
his looksmatch wouldn't let him record this type shit , only uglies , but fr tho advice for you is to not post yourself on this bitch ass site just for the underage incels to tell you that you're a slayer , it's pathetic how you niggas be attached to this site

• +1
Reactions: reek and Sushifart
shouldve posted this when you got a better looking slay, now everybody thinking thats the best you can get hence you recorded

That's completely fucked, and it wouldn't have happened if you looked like everyone else tbh

Normies proving the :blackpill: again then calling you a degen misogynist retard for saying otherwise. Fuck that bully.
Ur gonna end up in the same boat

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
confirms my theory that u just fuck uglies

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and Proto Indo-Incel
Puked. I appreciate the memes and all but fucking goblinas is something else

• +1
Reactions: AscensionMan98

Users who are viewing this thread​

• polishman
  • _devansshhh
Total: 6 (Looksmaxers: 2, Bluepillers: 4)

Mirin bruise on zygo from smashing 😂