“Clavicular is a larper”

I'm not even seething. It's quite the opposite tbh. The reason why I don't fw him is cuz he was the one seething at me. I've not actually said anything bad. I just wanted to imply you're a 28yo grown man jestering to a kid with that meme I posted. Honestly, the second hand embarrassment is painful. Funny how you always mention Turkey when you're having negative interactions with me. I don't even bring ethnicities up. But hey, the untermensch has to have something to obsess with. Mirin the audacity to link my ethnicity to "seething"
Ok but you’re not white and you never will be, and OP mogs you. You’re arguing with a teenager even though you’re 20. You’re pathetic.

• +1
Reactions: socialcel and coisbhai
I'm just saying that maybe there's still hope to try. Of course, your face may be ugly, but you can still improve some parts of yourself like body, dick, the voice. You deserve a gf than most users here.
Thanks for the nice words bhai. 🥰 I think a good body can improve anyone, even the ugliest of guys so that’s a good point.

• +1
Reactions: Bomber517
I am speechless. Are you a fed bro

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Clavicular and socialcel
Ok but you’re not white and you never will be, and OP mogs you. You’re arguing with a teenager even though you’re 20. You’re pathetic.
I'm considered white all around the world. You're just a pathetic westoid worshiping curry. Curries always have the most insane theories on the white race. Your requirements for white are schizo.
You’re arguing with a teenager even though you’re 20. You’re pathetic
He's 18 :hnghn: Huge age gap, innit

• Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
I'm considered white all around the world. You're just a pathetic westoid worshiping curry. Curries always have the most insane theories on the white race. Your requirements for white are schizo.

Huge age gap, innit
You’d not be considered white here, you’d be seen as ethnic scum. My requirements for white are from sfcels who rightfully say white means Germanic, Nordic etc and you are none of that. “Muh gap” nope, you’re a hypocritical deathnik fag. Leave the dude alone.

@BrahminBoss mogs op
What you all think ?
@Orc @tombradylover @Michael Myers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Sushifart, jflsnowdzz, ambi and 2 others
  • Love it
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Clavicular and brucewayne78
Did they hurt you much? :feelsbadman:

I'd be seen as med (which I am). Meds have a huge halo. "Ethnics" slay the most in Western Europe.

I'm not even interacting with him. Like I literally am not :hnghn:

On the other hand, you should leave his cock alone
Ethnic cope. You’re obsessed with cocks, cocks this.. cocks that. :hnghn:

• JFL
Reactions: brucewayne78
  • JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Tyler x Durden, RecessedChinCel, Detective and 5 others
Ethnic cope. You’re obsessed with cocks, cocks this.. cocks that. :hnghn:
The irony :forcedsmile:...I said it once nigga. Meanwhile you're the closeted homosexual obsessed with male genitalia

The irony :forcedsmile:...I said it once nigga. Meanwhile you're the closeted homosexual obsessed with male genitalia
I’m not gay. And yes I’m being ironic like how you’re being ironic, “muh embarrassment, muh youre 28” when youre like 25 and arguing with a teenager online. :lul: Pathetic deathnik scum.

• +1
Reactions: Clavicular
bhai this ain’t it, you acting like the guy who gets photos with gl foids then posts it all over his socials, your making a fool of yourself with this post

• +1
it doesn't count as a slay if she's sub 7 psl, you just committed bestiality.
It doesnt count as a slay when u just rub a girls clit with your weird penis failo

• JFL
Reactions: coisbhai, LegitUser, AscensionMan98 and 1 other person
:feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

Exactly what a closeted blackpilled fag would say :forcedsmile:

- an abused dog Poojeet

You got textbook Stockholm syndrome
Ok turkroach scum. Keep seething for actual whites like OP. :feelshaha:

I didn’t know you were this delulu bhai. A white guy has more appeal than an ethnic guy, roosty. :hnghn:
Would you consider this guy white

5FDC6CE3 63E3 499D A3E3 CE86EB919889

Rent free

brb omw to figure out how I'm seething :feelswat:

Fun fact: He's the one seething
You’re crying for him, that’s why. Don’t play stupid, kebabjeet.

• +1
He is assyrian/Armenian
Interesting. I’ve seen Moroccans with red hair irl too. Not that common but exists.

• +1
Reactions: Aero
You’re crying for him, that’s why. Don’t play stupid, kebabjeet.
As far as I'm concerned I'm arguing with you rn. Mirin the gaslighting attempt.

You're just mad I told you to stop embarrassing yourself :forcedsmile:. It's all I said (I didn't even say it, i posted a meme) and you made a whole storyline out of it :hnghn:

You're just mad I told you to stop embarrassing yourself :forcedsmile:. It's all I said and you made a whole storyline out of it :hnghn:
Offtopic has devolved so much its comical

• +1
Reactions: LegitUser, TechnoBoss and Michael Myers

You're just mad I told you to stop embarrassing yourself :forcedsmile:. It's all I said (I didn't even say it, i posted a meme) and you made a whole storyline out of it :hnghn:
You’re 25 and still arguing with teens online, very embarrassing. :soy:

• +1
  • JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai and Clavicular
That girl has fucked tens of other guys she met on dating apps bro this is not the flex u think it is
Thats literally every other tinder whore, and funny thing is their still chad only. Thats the thing with all whores. They only mess around with a bunch of chads, not normies, not even HTN these days although 5-10 years ago that would happen in a social circle setting or being able to niche max .

in 2024 hypergamy is to the point whores are chad only . At least in cuckmerica and uk and Australia.

Status will get you quite far in america, but good luck getting 100k real followers. And even then its not that impressive. Now days a few hundred k is only impressive

I would say a MTN with good money and status could do quite well in South America and Eastern Europe. Get results of a Chad lite their, maybe even chad in some cases.

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Detective and ambi

You’re not 20, you’re 20+. You were keeping quiet on purpose, pathetic as fuck. Ashamed to admit your own age. :hnghn:

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: AscensionMan98 and wsada
Stop arguing with teenagers it’s “embarrassing. :soy:
I said stop sucking off teenagers which is what you were doing. I didn't even say it, I posted a meme as a joke and you got turbo mad and started being racist (as usual, rent free). + I'm not even arguing with op, I'm arguing with an overweight 28 (or 29) yo subhuman KHHV curry neet

what the absolute fuck r u retards arguing about

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: got.daim, Costcosuperstore, coisbhai and 4 others
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and ambi
I said stop sucking off teenagers which is what you were doing. I didn't even say it, I posted a meme as a joke and you got turbo mad and started being racist (as usual, rent free). + I'm not even arguing with op, I'm arguing with an overweight 28 (or 29) yo subhuman KHHV curry neet
Okay and guess what, I have a bigger dick than you. Cry for me turkroach. :feelshaha:

Are you calling clav a teen? Idk what's happening between yall
@Clavicular is 18 I’m sure.

Basically this seething kebabjeet with a smaller dick than me is crying because I said he’s not white and OP mogs him. :feelshaha:

@Clavicular is 18 I’m sure.

Basically this seething kebabjeet with a smaller dick than me is crying because I said he’s not white and OP mogs him. :feelshaha:
Bhai clavicular literally makes roosty look like the teen because of his roids

Mf also works as a bouncer

Okay and guess what, I have a bigger dick than you. Cry for me turkroach. :feelshaha:
- has an evisceration thread made on him about his endless cock larps.

Im 6.7 bp
Bold thing to say. When people can just go one page back and see you're lying

Dude switched sides

Not so bad having an above average dick now huh

• JFL
Reactions: Sushifart, Costcosuperstore and Autismcel
  • JFL
Reactions: Autismcel
- has an evisceration thread made on him about his endless cock larps.

Im 6.7 bp

Bold thing to say. When people can just go one page back and see you're lying
Not lying about my cock size. You’re just another jealous guy, many such people on here. You still get dickmogged by me, fam.