“Clavicular is a larper”

There’s no such thing as “high crime,” and unironically most of the filthy immigrants come from your shithole. :hnghn:
Big cope. Filthiest niggers in NL are south Asians and north Africans. Nothing beats that untermensch

Big cope. Filthiest niggers in NL are south Asians and north Africans. Nothing beats that untermensch
What? No, largest ethnic groups:

Turks: 400-500k
Moroccans: 400-500k
Indonesians: 400-500k
Blacks: 300-350k
South Asians: 150k

If you’re talking about my people, that’s 25k only. :hnghn:

What? No, largest ethnic groups:

Turks: 400-500k
Moroccans: 400-500k
Indonesians: 400-500k
Blacks: 300-350k
South Asians: 150k

If you’re talking about my people, that’s 25k only. :hnghn:
We're not talking about numbers, who even mentioned numbers :forcedsmile:, we're talking about the scum they are

We're not talking about numbers, who even mentioned numbers :forcedsmile:, we're talking about the scum they are
South Asians don’t commit crime in the Netherlands, jfl. You’re retarded.

• JFL
Reactions: Aero and coisbhai
  • Hmm...
Reactions: Michael Myers
Keep obsessing over my race :feelshaha:. It's all you talk about
Because you falsely claim to be "white" and you're seething for a teenage white guy who mogs you.

• +1
Because you falsely claim to be "white" and you're seething for a teenage white guy who mogs you.
Going in circles again. All I did was post this meme as a joke and you got mad. I wasn't seething in any way. You brought up race and started trying to troll me and jester to op simultaneously only for op to jump me on too. I don't even interact with him, nor do I have anything against him.

Since you said it, I'm pretty sure i mog this :ogre:

4143975 1716159138832

you joined .org during my peak childhood, 2018 was the greatest year ever, but from your perspective 2018 was probably shit
My peak was during high school from 2009 - 2011, I had a lot of fun and hung out everyday. I socialized so much that I don't feel any need to do that anymore. That's why I'm fine with being a shitposter since 2017 and counting. :D

• So Sad
Reactions: erectiledisaster
Going in circles again. All I did was post this meme as a joke and you got mad. I wasn't seething in any way. You brought up race and started trying to troll me and jester to op simultaneously only for op to jump me on too. I don't even interact with him, nor do I have anything against him.

View attachment 2990009
Well I am talking to a deathnik after all, it's not like you're capable of discussions of a higher level. Also, create a mog battle if you're so sure, why don't you? He mogs you in every way (life, body, face).

My peak was during high school from 2009 - 2011, I had a lot of fun and hung out everyday. I socialized so much that I don't feel any need to do that anymore. That's why I'm fine with being a shitposter since 2017 and counting. :D
dude you were in highschool when i was 2, though im happy you are good at socializing

how was witnessing 9/11 like btw (assuming your not american)

• +1
dude you were in highschool when i was 2, though im happy you are good at socializing

how was witnessing 9/11 like btw (assuming your not american)
I was still in elementary school when that happened, so I dunno really. I'm nowhere near as good as socializing as I used to be, that's what happens when you rot too hard as a neet (don't drop out of college/high school, ever). The Dutch don't really care much about 9/11, like it's barely mentioned. I believe it still lives mostly in the psyche of American people and not those in mainland Europe. I think the Dutch care more about Russia due to them downing the Malaysian-bound flight that carried a lot of Dutch passengers.

• Woah
Reactions: esoterik
I assume everyone is guilty until proven innocent when it comes to larping

Also I don't believe OP is stupid enough to cum in a foid not on birth control
Do you think the foid is stupid enough to not buy herself a plan B the following day?

And that OP didn’t take this into consideration, why would she raise a baby which is 50% her and 50% OP, the same OP that makes Looksmax guides and is an 18 year old bouncer that has pumped and dumped 50+ girls :feelswat::feelswat::feelswat::feelswat:

I was still in elementary school when that happened, so I dunno really. I'm nowhere near as good as socializing as I used to be, that's what happens when you rot too hard as a neet (don't drop out of college/high school, ever). The Dutch don't really care much about 9/11, like it's barely mentioned. I believe it still lives mostly in the psyche of American people and not those in mainland Europe. I think the Dutch care more about Russia due to them downing the Malaysian-bound flight that carried a lot of Dutch passengers.
gosh, from your perspective is the dating/prime life over? im 17 and the esotericness of having a girlfriend has been strong since i was 13, and im hoping at least around 18-24 i can still enjoy the innocence of having a girlfriend

also how are you a incel if your from NL? your average height mogs anything in america

• +1
Well I am talking to a deathnik
You talk to yourself :). Bit schizo innit.
why don't you?
Pimeyes exists. I'm pretty sure some of the things I said will get me in trouble in the future. No face, no case type shot.
He mogs you in every way
If only you knew how much I mogged that neglected kid in terms of life.
About the same. He's 1 inch taller, I'll give him that. He has better frame but I got more muscle. Slightly mogs me here ig :forcedsmile:
I mog. Funny how the "proper white nigga" has a bbc pig nose and the "deathnik" has a slim, perfect nose. I got more harmony and better pheno and 0 norwood. You'll start seething but it's normal for a curry. It's in your blood to worship your colonizers

gosh, from your perspective is the dating/prime life over? im 17 and the esotericness of having a girlfriend has been strong since i was 13, and im hoping at least around 18-24 i can still enjoy the innocence of having a girlfriend

also how are you a incel if your from NL? your average height mogs anything in america
You're still young so time is on your side bhai, nah your dating/prime life is just beginning. Make sure to improve your looks because women care a lot about looks. I am a shitskin and not ethnically Dutch, and my height is just around 5'10" instead of the average which is 6'0". Have you never had a gf?

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: Mike141 and esoterik
You talk to yourself :). Bit schizo innit.

Pimeyes exists. I'm pretty sure some of the things I said will get me in trouble in the future. No face, no case type shot.

If only you knew how much I mogged that neglected kid in terms of life.

About the same. He's 1 inch taller, I'll give him that. He has better frame but I got more muscle. Slightly mogs me here ig :forcedsmile:

I mog. Funny how the "proper white nigga" has a bbc pig nose and the "deathnik" has a slim, perfect nose. I got more harmony and better pheno and 0 norwood. You'll start seething but it's normal for a curry. It's in your blood to worship your colonizers
You are denying to be ethnic when you're Turkish. How is that not coping? Jfl, you guys aren't white. You started seething the moment I pointed this out. Turkroaches re-branded their entire country to be accepted by whites but you are always seen as a shitskin instead. Poor you. :hnghn:

You're still young so time is on your side bhai, nah your dating/prime life is just beginning. Make sure to improve your looks because women care a lot about looks. I am a shitskin and not ethnically Dutch, and my height is just around 5'10" instead of the average which is 6'0". Have you never had a gf?
oof, do you still live in NL? although go to sea and you will still do well, am 6'4 and went to tokyo for a few weeks for my brothers graduation "party" and average male was like 5'5,5'6 lmfao, you will slay there

and yeah ive had several girlfriends i was just wondering if the feeling of having a girlfriend is still as strong, as in the innocence & feeling of it, cause thats the high of having a relationship

• Woah
Reactions: TechnoBoss and Michael Myers
You are denying to be ethnic when you're Turkish. How is that not coping? Jfl, you guys aren't white. You started seething the moment I pointed this out. Turkroaches re-branded their entire country to be accepted by whites but you are always seen as a shitskin instead. Poor you. :hnghn:
Go to page 2 (the beginning of our argument) and quote me where I'm seething :feelskek:. We can clearly see you spamming Turkish and BVLLgarian also jestering to op like a whore. Get my ethnicities out of your mouth, I know the racial mog hurts, but all that seething wil raise your blood pressure even more than all the lard you're carrying

oof, do you still live in NL? although go to sea and you will still do well, am 6'4 and went to tokyo for a few weeks for my brothers graduation and average male was like 5'5,5'6 lmfao, you will slay there

and yeah ive had several girlfriends i was just wondering if the feeling of having a girlfriend is still as strong, as in the innocence & feeling of it, cause thats the high of having a relationship
Yes, I was born and raised in the Netherlands. I live in the city of Rotterdam (second-largest city) and I never realized how fitting the city was for me to live in because it's called ROTTERdam. :feelskek: Someone pointed it out but I forgot who did. And you went to Tokyo? Mirin. How were you able to get on a 10+ hour long flight? And no bhai, (S)EA want white guys, not shitskins like me, JFL. Also, mirin that you had several girlfriends already. I think I am not the right person to ask since I never had a girlfriend (hence why I'm a dateless KHHV) so you should probably ask someone like @SecularIslamist because he's had girlfriends before and he's around my age.

• +1
Reactions: esoterik and TechnoBoss
Go to page 2 (the beginning of our argument) and quote me where I'm seething :feelskek:. We can clearly see you spamming Turkish and BVLLgarian also jestering to op like a whore. Get my ethnicities out of your mouth, I know the racial mog hurts, but all that seething wil raise your blood pressure even more than all the lard you're carrying
What "racial mogs"? You're a filthy kebabjeet, and your dick is smaller and looks uglier than mine. :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 2990009
I’ve seen what you look like and you are not a bad looking dude, but you can’t take it away from OP that he’s good looking, he’s famous on the forum and TikTok because he has insane appeal to a majority, if not all foids, he’s 6’2 and has the standard American jock archetype, and also using his worst photo is a pretty shitty move bro

• +1
I’ve seen what you look like and you are not a bad looking dude, but you can’t take it away from OP that he’s good looking, he’s famous on the forum and TikTok because he has insane appeal to a majority, if not all foids, he’s 6’2 and has the standard American jock archetype, and also using his worst photo is a pretty shitty move bro
He's doing it on purpose because he knows OP has more appeal.

• +1
Reactions: coisbhai
Yes, I was born and raised in the Netherlands. I live in the city of Rotterdam (second-largest city) and I never realized how fitting the city was for me to live in because it's called ROTTERdam. :feelskek: Someone pointed it out but I forgot who did. And you went to Tokyo? Mirin. How were you able to get on a 10+ hour long flight? And no bhai, (S)EA want white guys, not shitskins like me, JFL. Also, mirin that you had several girlfriends already. I think I am not the right person to ask since I never had a girlfriend (hence why I'm a dateless KHHV) so you should probably ask someone like @SecularIslamist because he's had girlfriends before and he's around my age.
lmfao, i met someone from rotterdam on omegle and he said it was a shithole and he was miserable, he was a 6'1 mtn so the hypergamy is fucking strong there, and yeah tokyo was fun although almost dying 2 times lmfao, and the flight was alright but flight back was terrible, also dude im so sorry ): shitskin are the worst of the worst in genetic showcase (my honest opinion), i hope you find someone dude, i fucking hate genetics, not just for me but for people who got lucky with the 1 in 400 trillion chance to be alive but was born with the worst conditions possible

and dont mirin me, im a low white mtn that abuses height, my highlight is literally @TechnoBoss helping me get a htb virgin (he probably does not remember) that moved away a few months ago

• JFL
  • Love it
lmfao, i met someone from rotterdam on omegle and he said it was a shithole and he was miserable, he was a 6'1 mtn so the hypergamy is fucking strong there, and yeah tokyo was fun although almost dying 2 times lmfao, and the flight was alright but flight back was terrible, also dude im so sorry ): shitskin are the worst of the worst in genetic showcase (my honest opinion), i hope you find someone dude, i fucking hate genetics, not just for me but for people who got lucky with the 1 in 400 trillion chance to be alive but was born with the worst conditions possible

and dont mirin me, im a low white mtn that abuses height, my highlight is literally @TechnoBoss helping me get a htb virgin (he probably does not remember) that moved away a few months ago
Why did he think Rotterdam was a shithole? Is it because of the ethnics? Because if so, I can see his point. Wtf happened that you died almost 2 times bhai? Jfl. Glad you're safe. Why was the flight back home worse? And yeah I am South Asian and we are bottom at the barrel in terms of SMV, so that's true. Wait you know @TechnoBoss irl? Fuaaaark I am jealous. :feelscry:

• +1
Reactions: TechnoBoss and esoterik
I know what makes a dick aesthetic so I know what I'm talking about. Plus you've never seen my dick, so..

I don't lie about size, bucko.

Just another seething dicklet like you. Coincidence? I think not.

:forcedsmile:

That guy was low IQ and so are you. Keep seething because your dick is ugly and smaller than mine.:lul:

Why did he think Rotterdam was a shithole? Is it because of the ethnics? Because if so, I can see his point. Wtf happened that you died almost 2 times bhai? Jfl. Glad you're safe. Why was the flight back home worse? And yeah I am South Asian and we are bottom at the barrel in terms of SMV, so that's true. Wait you know @TechnoBoss irl? Fuaaaark I am jealous. :feelscry:
i just go off what native nl people say tbh like any other people of a nation say, almost drowned once then almost fell of a fucking high as rock the second time, and the flight back was shit because of adjusting to such a big leap in timezone THEN going back to america, south asia?? oh my lord, no one deserves that ):, also i dont know @TechnoBoss irl

i just had a long talk with him about a girl i liked that he heavily helped me

• +1
  • Love it
also to go back how was your 2018? i feel bad for people who did not experience prime fortnite or bump gods plan all day

• +1
i just go off what native nl people say tbh like any other people of a nation say, almost drowned once then almost fell of a fucking high as rock the second time, and the flight back was shit because of adjusting to such a big leap in timezone THEN going back to america, south asia?? oh my lord, no one deserves that ):, also i dont know @TechnoBoss irl

i just had a long talk with him about a girl i liked that he heavily helped me

View attachment 2990100
But did he specifically say why he didn't like Rotterdam? I like Rotterdam more than Amsterdam, Amsterdam is just filled with tourists and prostitutes (obviously not everywhere, but centered downtown). And brootal, well again I'm glad you're safe. And yeah it's brutal being brown + manlet + truecel in the Netherlands. And mirin, @TechnoBoss is a really cool guy, one of my most favorite people on here.

• Love it
Reactions: TechnoBoss
also to go back how was your 2018? i feel bad for people who did not experience prime fortnite or bump gods plan all day
I was attending college for 6 months so there's that, but I am not someone who is into videogames himself or anything. I was more focused on college before I dropped out lol. That's why I said you shouldn't drop out once you're in college. And make sure to think long and hard what you wish to study so that you don't drop out either.

• Woah
Reactions: esoterik

That guy was low IQ and so are you. Keep seething because your dick is ugly and smaller than mine.:lul:

But did he specifically say why he didn't like Rotterdam? I like Rotterdam more than Amsterdam, Amsterdam is just filled with tourists and prostitutes (obviously not everywhere, but centered downtown). And brootal, well again I'm glad you're safe. And yeah it's brutal being brown + manlet + truecel in the Netherlands. And mirin, @TechnoBoss is a really cool guy, one of my most favorite people on here.
he said the environment/neighborhood he was in, thats what i remember about that convo im guessing hes in a low class neighborhood in a high hypergamy country

• +1
he said the environment/neighborhood he was in, thats what i remember about that convo im guessing hes in a low class neighborhood in a high hypergamy country
Chances are high that we live in the same neighborhood, JFL. Do you remember if he mentioned if he lived in the south, the east, the west or the north?