“Clavicular is a larper”

@Magnum Opus Maybe blackpill is real, this guy is roiding, wearing lifts, taking all kinds of supplements and DIY looksmaxxes just to end up with a drunk girl that looks like that
he's just a fucking retard honestly he could get way better than that but instead he decides to fuck up the dating market even more making ugly bitches think theyre worth more than what they are

• JFL
Reactions: ambi
he's just a fucking retard honestly he could get way better than that but instead he decides to fuck up the dating market even more making ugly bitches think theyre worth more than what they are
he could def get better but he isnt really raising any standards, he is pretty average himself

• JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore and Magnum Opus
he could def get better but he isnt really raising any standards, he is pretty average himself
say "Nice to meet you, Cabal from the red legion." if you're a confirmed pedophile.

Last edited:
  • JFL
JB dissed you on camera brah its over

• JFL
  • JFL
I assume everyone is guilty until proven innocent when it comes to larping

Also I don't believe OP is stupid enough to cum in a foid not on birth control
It’s not about him being stupid but rather too horny.

• Hmm...
Reactions: optimisticzoomer
u don't need to prove anything to anyone on this forum

Yes, master is black. I always assumed master ran the looksmax twitter account since he runs the incel.is twitter account.
What did he post?

It’s not about him being stupid but rather too horny.
And he isn't concerned about the repercussions? He said he drove off which is after post nut clarity. You can't just be that relaxed about potentially getting a foid pregnant. He could have to pay for child support etc in that case

And he isn't concerned about the repercussions? He said he drove off which is after post nut clarity. You can't just be that relaxed about potentially getting a foid pregnant. He could have to pay for child support etc in that case
That’s why he drove off, because post-nut clarity kicked in. Before that, he didn’t think of the consequences. You forget he’s a teenager whose brain hasn’t fully grown yet, he’s gonna make stupid decisions without thinking much.

• JFL
I coomed in a girl who told me she was off birth control like two weeks ago. I even told her to get off birth control. I have no money to take and I'm not gonna raise the kid. I will just procreate at no cost to me whatsoever. What is the downside?

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: HTN_Mentalcel, Costcosuperstore, tombradylover and 1 other person
  • JFL
Reactions: Costcosuperstore
That’s why he drove off, because post-nut clarity kicked in. Before that, he didn’t think of the consequences. You forget he’s a teenager whose brain hasn’t fully grown yet, he’s gonna make stupid decisions without thinking much.
Come on Ahmed, you know this isn't the case. Driving off is foolish and he would've made a thread or be worried now about becoming a dad

That's completely fucked, and it wouldn't have happened if you looked like everyone else tbh

Normies proving the :blackpill: again then calling you a degen misogynist retard for saying otherwise. Fuck that bully.

foid says she only wants to date hot guys: "yass queen slay"

unnatractive guy says foid only wants to date hot guys: "pitchforks and torches against that MONSTER!!!"

• +1
Reactions: Yahya
Come on Ahmed, you know this isn't the case. Driving off is foolish and he would've made a thread or be worried now about becoming a dad
He wouldn’t be able to think of consequences like this as I’ve stated before, due to his brain not being fully developed yet. He’s not you or me, our brains are fully developed already unlike his.

• JFL
What did he post?

• JFL
  • Love it
Reactions: Costcosuperstore, Richard Cheese and Michael Myers
facially shes pretty-ish but she could have a fogger body though
she’s 5/10 looks like a jewish becky rat tbh still would ofc
i hope her body is gigafogger or else over for this hypergamy

He wouldn’t be able to think of consequences like this as I’ve stated before, due to his brain not being fully developed yet. He’s not you or me, our brains are fully developed already unlike his.
Calling him a brainlet:feelshah:

• JFL
Reactions: Michael Myers
I know you wish I was gay so you could have my big cock but I am straight unfortunately (for you). :Comfy:
If I was hypothetically gay I'd never go for a subhuman bongojeet :forcedsmile:

Don’t worry, if I was gay I would not go near deathniks such as yourself. :blackpill:
You'd have to rope then, imagine the constant anxiety of being around yourself and your family

You'd have to rope then, imagine the constant anxiety of being around yourself and your family
I see plenty of turkroaches everyday so I already built up mental strength. :feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, Aero and TechnoBoss
I remember during covid i wore a mask and had long hair down to my chest, i've never gotten so many women staring at me, i take the mask off and cut my hair = invisible. I wish maskwearing was normal like it is in china.
Same. I had two JBs at the bus station staring at me.

• +1
Reactions: JohnDoe
I see plenty of turkroaches everyday so I already built up mental strength. :feelshaha:
How do you cope when you see them with white htbs in their 150k cars on the regular. That typpa mog is diabolical, innit :forcedsmile:

How do you cope when you see them with white htbs in their 150k cars on the regular. That typpa mog is diabolical, innit :forcedsmile:
Never see them, I see them with kebabjeetas working in kebab stores or barbers. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: coisbhai, Aero and TechnoBoss
Never see them, I see them with kebabjeetas working in kebab stores or barbers. :feelshaha::feelshaha::feelshaha:
Cope

That applies to pretty much all the residents of the ghetto you live in

Cope

That applies to pretty much all the residents of the ghetto you live in
You are in some deathnik shithole who’s never been here and you think you know better than me? The audacity. :hnghn: And where I live is where most turkroaches live so stop coping already.

Just ask your sister to record a video with you theory.

"Muh slaying". Where is the slaying exactly? Show me a video where your cock is entering her pussy, otherwise it is all a hoax. The fact that he is so obsessed with showing off fake slaying shows only one thing. Which is that he doens't get jackshit in reality.

Conclusion; OP is coping.
He slays His sis💀

You are in some deathnik shithole who’s never been here and you think you know better than me? The audacity. :hnghn: And where I live is where most turkroaches live so stop coping already.
I've been to the Netherlands. You're a hood rat who only dwells in his ethnic slums. Your views and opinions are irrelevant

I've been to the Netherlands. You're a hood rat who only dwells in his ethnic slums. Your views and opinions are irrelevant
If you had been here you’d know that’s not a sight you’d see. :hnghn:

If you had been here you’d know that’s not a sight you’d see. :hnghn:
Slums is .org lingo. When I say slums I don't literally mean shack neighborhoods, I mean outcast filthy immigrant, high crime, filthy, underdeveloped hoods

Slums is .org lingo. When I say slums I don't literally mean shack neighborhoods, I mean outcast filthy immigrant, high crime, filthy, underdeveloped hoods
There’s no such thing as “high crime,” and unironically most of the filthy immigrants come from your shithole. :hnghn: