Clavicular VS Manletmogger *FACE ONLY ULTIMATE MOG BATTLE*

Who mogs:

• Total voters
manletmogger

manletmogger

Kraken
I’d like to say that clavicular has been getting hella cheeky on my threads recently calling me “subhuman” and “deformed”, so let’s see if he is the one to talk.

I’d also like to say that Clavicular is a lot more notable and has a far better rep than I do. SO NO BEING BIASED BHAIS THANK YOU.

@manletmogger frontal:
IMG 0849

@Clavicular frontal:
IMG 9336
IMG 9337
IMG 9338

@manletmogger side profile:
4388183 IMG 7859
1726090929120 png

@Clavicular side profile: (he dodged sending them to me so I had to take screenshots from a video JFL)
IMG 9340
IMG 9339

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: daizennnnnx, Jova, blatonslatt and 14 others
STOP FUCKING MAKING THESE

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: jacobthrows, daizennnnnx, swagstar and 32 others
This thread gonna have 100+ replies

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: greywind, ryuken, truthhurts and 3 others
The white guy

• JFL
Reactions: Alucard69, TheNextOPry, RealNinja and 11 others
Clavicular mogs soo hard,he looks worse in these photos bc you zoomed in on a far away mirror photo,this takes a point away from anyone

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: borntosuffer, ryuken, user123456 and 4 others
I think that Clav mogs you front profile, but voted looksmatched to counter all the tiktok retards who will vote for him no matter what

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ZyGone, boss8055, NZb6Air and 2 others
New forum mogger tbh

• +1
Reactions: vernier
You mog him fair and square unfortunately..

Bane no

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: RichardSpencel, ryuken, tombradylover and 6 others
Bro he literally sent me these
Clavicular mogs soo hard,he looks worse in these photos bc you zoomed in on a far away mirror photo,this takes a point away from anyone

i swear he is double your width and height

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: ryuken, SlavicGeneral, halloweed and 3 others
Bro he literally sent me these
But look at the frame and skull difference,like just imagine you guys had to take a candid side by side,it would be soo brutal you can’t even imagine so ofc he mogs

• +1
  • JFL
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball, SlavicGeneral and manletmogger
But look at the frame and skull difference,like just imagine you guys had to take a candid side by side,it would be soo brutal you can’t even imagine so ofc he mogs
It’s a face mog battle do u not understand + my skull is huge compared to my body LOL

• +1
Reactions: Bitchwhipper2 and verlooksen
  • JFL
Reactions: manletmogger
It’s a face mog battle do u not understand + my skull is huge compared to my body LOL
Not much of a feat considering u are a 5'6 "manlet mogger"
Funny GIF

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken, tombradylover, trueceI and 4 others
you mog pookie

• +1
Ik but your skull lacks height it’s really short compared to width

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: finn899
Facially you mog to oblivion

but overall smv clav mogs ofc due to height and frame

Last edited:
  • +1
im just here for reps tbh ngl

Dance Halloween GIF by aurel

• +1
Reactions: lucifer6969, vernier, greywind and 4 others
Your 2nd pic in the black shirt mogs his all of his pics hard

buddy its already over for you with that height, youre just coping by having to do a face only "battle" when youre not even mogging clav

• +1
Reactions: Asreixcumniggerball
W
I’d like to say that clavicular has been getting hella cheeky on my threads recently calling me “subhuman” and “deformed”, so let’s see if he is the one to talk.

I’d also like to say that Clavicular is a lot more notable and has a far better rep than I do. SO NO BEING BIASED BHAIS THANK YOU.

@manletmogger frontal: View attachment 3182855View attachment 3182856

@Clavicular frontal: View attachment 3182858View attachment 3182859View attachment 3182860

@manletmogger side profile:View attachment 3182861View attachment 3182863

@Clavicular side profile: (he dodged sending them to me so I had to take screenshots from a video JFL) View attachment 3182866View attachment 3182867
Why does clavicular look like his shitting his pants

• JFL
Reactions: ryuken and manletmogger
@greycel ops

• +1
Reactions: greycel
I’m voting manlet cuz clav is rude, annoying and abuses mod powers

• JFL
  • +1
Reactions: Adelholzener and manletmogger

@Clavicular frontal: View attachment 3182858View attachment 3182859View attachment 3182860

@Clavicular side profile: (he dodged sending them to me so I had to take screenshots from a video

@Clavicular side profile: (he dodged sending them to me so I had to take screenshots from a video JFL) View attachment 3182866View attachment 3182867
test maxxing

Clav mogs in his prime (tanned and debloatedmaxxxxxed)

One of the best side profiles on .org + Mid-High HTN front
Vs
Low-Mid HTN

You mog @manletmogger

• +1
  • Love it
Reactions: truthhurts and manletmogger
Clav mogs in his prime (tanned and debloatedmaxxxxxed)
Yeah but tbf he wasn’t even allat in his prime he doesn’t have that good bones to show

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts

use better pics for clav too to make it fair

• +1
Reactions: truthhurts and noahwillascend
Yeah but tbf he wasn’t even allat in his prime he doesn’t have that good bones to show
Yeah ik
Now that I’m thinking about it we do sort of look alike. Maybe it’s the fag lips we have, considering reduction surgery bhai?

Manletmogger's side profile is frauded asf

• JFL
clavs face sucks

Frauded? I recorded myself 5 metres away from my phone and took a screenshot from the video?
Manletmogger's side profile is frauded asf

It’s the ones he sent to me and I used a pic of him in his prime too
What would you do if your pics here were found by some irl person?

• JFL