Clean shaven or Stubble: which looks best for highest smv final

Stubble or Clean Shaven, which looks best for max smv??

• Stubble

• Clean Shaven

Results are only viewable after voting.
Chadethnic101

Chadethnic101

Curry Mullatino - Curry German Alliance
Which looks best for complete max smv for me?
Clean shaven or heavy stubble/beard

I contemplate every single day whether I should rock the heavy stubble or go clean shaven it's a problem for me..
What u guys reckon I should stick with.. I am rocking clean shaven atm I feel I look youthful and can pass as 20-22 years old and vey maesthetic pretty boy.
Sometimes think the beard/stubble may looks better on me even though I am ethnic, does it give me more sex appeal?
I want what will max my smv the most to attract prime girls of all races tbh..
Or does it not matter and I should just do whatever I feel like at the time?

Keep in mind these beard pics are older so I am a bit fatter there as well..

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
Generally Stubble for college plus. Shaven for under college and ethnics, unless pretty boy maxing, then always shaven.

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadethnic101
stubble it makes you look more masc and trustworthy

you look paki but you could be my friend tbh

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees, Deleted member 14160 and Chadethnic101
Generally Stubble for college plus. Shaven for under college and ethnics, unless pretty boy maxing, then always shaven.
I am older at 27 but want girls ranging from 20-23

stubble it makes you look more masc and trustworthy

you look paki but you could be my friend tbh
So stubble.looks better?

You mean I look like one of your friends?
All my friends (guys) say stubble but they are bias... Most girls actually say stubble too but I don't trust what they say tbh

So stubble.looks better?

All my friends (guys) say stubble but they are bias... Most girls actually say stubble too but I don't trust what they say tbh
stay stuble bro you look good my brother

• +1
Reactions: Chadethnic101
  • JFL
Reactions: Deleted member 14160 and Chadethnic101
yea you can get young bengali chicks easy bro
just make sure youre not broke and her dad respects you
Yeah bro hahaa I'm top tier for the race, but I don't actually know many coz I don't live in ethnic area lol. Unless Arrangemarraige max maybe jfl 😂

Yeah bro hahaa I'm top tier for the race, but I don't actually know many coz I don't live in ethnic area lol. Unless Arrangemarraige max maybe jfl 😂
you arent top tier ethnic at all bro :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

but you arent subhuman (y)(y)(y)

you arent top tier ethnic at all bro :feelswhat::feelswhat::feelswhat:

but you arent subhuman (y)(y)(y)
I mean for my pheno irl from other Asians ive seen, I know I'm not top top tier ethnic comparing to models etc bro

Tbh general consensus overall if my face was at its leanest at 10-12% clean shaven would be best?

And if body fat is higher then stubble would be best

Personally I do want to look as less ethnic as possible too but occasionally do like the look of stubble on me it seems to improve harmony a little

So stubble.looks better?

stubble frauds a jaw line and defined cheeks, as long as you have that much chub in your face i'd rock the stubble and if you lean out more switch to clean shaven

• +1
Reactions: Jason Voorhees and Chadethnic101
stubble frauds a jaw line and defined cheeks, as long as you have that much chub in your face i'd rock the stubble and if you lean out more switch to clean shaven
Thanks man, I agree I will continue cutting this month hopefully can rock clean from then on.
Frustrating havig chubby cheeks but it's just coz of shit diet we gotta get shit together son

@fogdart @volcelfatcel @AcneScars @mulattomaxxer thoughts?

Long term is probs clean shaven when I'm fully leaned out

• +1
Reactions: AcneScars and mulattomaxxer

Normally I would say stubble but in these pictures you look better clean shaven imo. It could just be the lighting though. I also think the clean shaven look suits your softer facial features.

Despite my personal opinion I will say keep the stubble. Stubble should give you higher SMV because its dimorphic. Your stubble also still looks good.

• +1
I would say clean shaven cause you look way more ethnic with facial hair

But guess it depends if you live in the west cause ethnic girls actually like facial hair lmao

Normally I would say stubble but in these pictures you look better clean shaven imo. It could just be the lighting though. I also think the clean shaven look suits your softer facial features.

Despite my personal opinion I will say keep the stubble. Stubble should give you higher SMV because its dimorphic. Your stubble also still looks good.
Thanks bro, yeah I do prefer clean but I think coz my cheeks are a bit chubby sometimes think stubble looks better.

I do agree I will probs keep stubble for now then shave when I'm leaner as stubble can sometimes give a more dull appearance in certain lighting

• +1
Reactions: mulattomaxxer
I would say clean shaven cause you look way more ethnic with facial hair

But guess it depends if you live in the west cause ethnic girls actually like facial hair lmao
I live in West bro

I thought u were 19 bro looks good

• +1

Clean shaven looks much better

• +1
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
  • +1
Reactions: House Lannister
Which looks best for complete max smv for me?
Clean shaven or heavy stubble/beard

I contemplate every single day whether I should rock the heavy stubble or go clean shaven it's a problem for me..
What u guys reckon I should stick with.. I am rocking clean shaven atm I feel I look youthful and can pass as 20-22 years old and vey maesthetic pretty boy.
Sometimes think the beard/stubble may looks better on me even though I am ethnic, does it give me more sex appeal?
I want what will max my smv the most to attract prime girls of all races tbh..
Or does it not matter and I should just do whatever I feel like at the time?

Keep in mind these beard pics are older so I am a bit fatter there as well..

That's a little too much hair to be considered stubble. But stubble is always sexier.

• +1
Stubble balances out your feminine looks. You look kinda gay OP. Have you been told that before?

Stubble balances out your feminine looks. You look kinda gay OP. Have you been told that before?
Hahaha nah I've never been told that bro jfl, probs the longer hair (hair is short now, pics are old,) your the first person whose said that tbh

Damn why’d you cut it, any sort of curly messy hair is in trend rn bruh
Well it's the same as the video clip where I'm clean shaven atm, shorter than the stubbled pics
Yeah girls love it lucky it's a trend right now used to hate my hair

• +1
Reactions: Moggedbyevery1
neither your pheno kills you

• Hmm...